Canton can go ahead and get that bust of Big Ben cut

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Canton can go ahead and get that bust of Big Ben cut

and Warner gets in on this game also...eventually he makes it now.. wow!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Already there with so many 4Q comebacks, and one of the best in SB history, two rings, Steelers pedigree. Bust is waiting first ballot if he wins one more.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

They should go ahead and take Pitt's defense while they are at it. That's who carries Pitt, not Ben.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

his college coach is dead...

i wonder if cheese-burger will be taking on a via-duct anytime soon.:+clueless

They should go ahead and take Pitt's defense while they are at it. That's who carries Pitt, not Ben.

I didnt see the defense on the field when he hit Holmes for the game winning TD. 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

he isnt close to being one of the best 20 Qbs ever, though.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I don't know about not a top 20. 2 rings, A bigtime money drive in the biggest game there is. Depends on your measurement criteria. But he has a lot of years left. He looked like the MVP to me.

mofome

Banned

campbell didnt have an int for like 12 games though

Ben has what a 1:1 TD to INT ratio. Amazing player. The #1 D has nothing to do with anything, Ben won it all.

You're naive. You have been for some time.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I didnt see the defense on the field when he hit Holmes for the game winning TD. 12io4j2w90

He made two perfect passes when he could still losing the freakin Super Bowl inside the 10 , both balls were either TD's or out of bounds, perfect passes!....the guy is a winner, very much like John Elway, the way he gets it done.

Even when it was 1st and 20 and he was scrambling around for his life, you had the sense it was well above 50% he would at the very least get them in FG range...

God damn what a player. 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

I don't know about not a top 20. 2 rings, A bigtime money drive in the biggest game there is. Depends on your measurement criteria. But he has a lot of years left. He looked like the MVP to me.

Best Wishes...OF

His defense put him in a position to win. He didnt put his defense in a position to win. hes not close.

He made two perfect passes when he could still losing the freakin Super Bowl....the guy is a winner, very much like John Elway, the way he gets it done.

Even when it was 1st and 20 and he was scrambling around for his life, you had the sense it was well above 50% he would at the very least get them in FG range...

That is the way I see it. :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He made two perfect passes when he could still losing the freakin Super Bowl inside the 10 , both balls were either TD's or out of bounds, perfect passes!....the guy is a winner, very much like John Elway, the way he gets it done.

he is no joe flacco

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

big ben is awful... if u think otherwise naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

ben makes plays that NO other qb can make in the NFL....PERIOD. He won a superbowl with an absolute SHIT O-line and NO run all year.....oh and lets look at his skilled position players?......Did he have a Fitz or boldin or Moss or TO or Johnson or an LT or AP or a Gates ....no no and no and no. AMAZING what he has done with so little.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

His defense was on the sidelines during the game winning drive, and he overcame adversity with shitty early holding call. They had zero help from zebras on that money drive. Seemed like every pass he threw was on the mark. Very short list of NFL QB's with two or more rings.

mofome

Banned

People who give all this credit to Ben are so naive that its laughable. This is a guy who had the best defense in the NFL and had a qb rating outside of the top 20. His team wins a SB because they dont need a great QB to win and suddenly this guy is one of the best of all time. Hilarious to think that some people here are able to make money on this. I guess you dont really have to understand a lot about the sport to beat the number. Math guys win.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

too bad he didnt win the mvp...

pretty odd that the QB didnt get that...

fucking overrated asshole he is.

mofome

Banned

17 TDs
15 INts
59% completion percentage
2.8% of his passes were picks
his rating was 24th

he went to the SB anyway. Just like last year when people thought eli was suddenly good. The difference here is that Ben is actually a very good player who had a bad season and got to the SB anyway. Eli is just a bad player.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

People who give all this credit to Ben are so naive that its laughable. This is a guy who had the best defense in the NFL and had a qb rating outside of the top 20. His team wins a SB because they dont need a great QB to win and suddenly this guy is one of the best of all time. Hilarious to think that some people here are able to make money on this. I guess you dont really have to understand a lot about the sport to beat the number. Math guys win.

Laugh at me being naive. I don't have to laugh at you for your opinion even though I don't agree with it. Grow up and show the posters more respect.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

too bad he didnt win the mvp...

pretty odd that the QB didnt get that...

fucking overrated asshole he is.

tony homo = ZERO superbowl wins and has had TEN times the line and skilled players and you want to talk overrated?:+textinb3

Journeyman

EOG Master

Can't believe people still wanna knock him after that performance...I don't even like him really but all he does is make plays, it's ridiculous some of the shit he comes up with.

Steelers are America's team now , Ben is a lock.

mofome

Banned

Laugh at me being naive. I don't have to laugh at you for your opinion even though I don't agree with it. Grow up and show the posters more respect.

oh god, not this again. I cant have any POV at all. My bad dude.

:hangt

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

17 TDs
15 INts
59% completion percentage
2.8% of his passes were picks
his rating was 24th

he went to the SB anyway. Just like last year when people thought eli was suddenly good. The difference here is that Ben is actually a very good player who had a bad season and got to the SB anyway. Eli is just a bad player.

yeah and ben didnt get to the superbowl when he had a monster year the year before.....go figure.

mofome

Banned

Can't believe people still wanna knock him after that performance...I don't even like him really but all he does is make plays, it's ridiculous some of the shit he comes up with.

Steelers are America's team now , Ben is a lock.

he is one of the best 5-7 qbs in the league today. No doubt. He had a bad year and he was in the Sb anyway. he didnt take his team anywhere.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Every great QB had playmakers, it goes hand in hand.

I'm amazed at how he just wanders around with defenders flying around him, like it's nothing, his poise on the final drive was nothing short of remarkable, and Holmes has really come into his own.

I'm speechless at how good this Steelers team played this season, ALWAYS with an ANSWER, and Arizona played to a great finish, you had to feel for Warner and Co. they played their hearts out.

mofome

Banned

yeah and ben didnt get to the superbowl when he had a monster year the year before.....go figure.

pitt wasnt in the top half of the league defensively. they lost.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

tony homo = ZERO superbowl wins and has had TEN times the line and skilled players and you want to talk overrated?:+textinb3

yep...

all day...

he got credited for a touchdown against seattle that he never scored...

they tried the same shit tonight...

and somehow failed.

he is an ox.

holmes made a great catch...on a ball that was badly thrown,

cheers to all 'zona ATS ticket holders.:+excited-

People who give all this credit to Ben are so naive that its laughable. This is a guy who had the best defense in the NFL and had a qb rating outside of the top 20. His team wins a SB because they dont need a great QB to win and suddenly this guy is one of the best of all time.
91023i2ndw;l exactly right.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

If Aikman is in the Hall then Big Ben should be a lock at the pace he is on

2 SBS

101 / 60 career tds - ints and 62% career completition

Aikman going in on the 1st go around was a joke based on looking at guys
like Cris Carter who cant get in

Aikman: 165 tds / 141 ints ... 61% career completion

I lost total respect for the HOF with his ass going in ASAP

mofome

Banned

Namath was already in. It took aikman getting in for you to realize that it wasn't legit?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Obviously winning Super Bowl's and having the it factor (like Namath had) means something to those who put these players in... it's all very debatable, part of what makes it interesting to begin with.

There are less deserving players than Aikman in the HOF, the guy was a great deep ball passer though.....of course Dallas had everything working when Troy was there, otherwise he very well may have been Dan Pastorini.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I've brought up Namath on more than a few occassions

Mr "I never had one season where I completed more than 53% of
my passes ...."