BOY WAS I PISSED WHEN PITTSBURGH SCORED AT THE END OF THE HALF

The Devil

EOG Master
HAD THE CARDS + 4 IN THE FIRST HALF:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1.........OR SO I THOUGHT!!!! WAS CURSING AND TOSSING THINGS...

TURNED OUT I PLAYED OVER 23 1/2 FIRST HALF BY MISTAKE........91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;
SOMETIMES IT'S GOOD TO BE AN IDIOT..............:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated
Re: BOY WAS I PISSED WHEN PITTSBURGH SCORED AT THE END OF THE HALF

YOU were PISSSSSED

I called the F***** COPS & told them I had been robbbbed (LOL)

munson15

I want winners...

Better to be lucky than good, Devil.91023i2ndw;l

You were pissed? I was pissed with this whole ordeal.....

When does it ever stop in the offshore? Hey Mike, what the fuuccki happened with my deposit? It took 3 hours to go through. Then i could not understand your workers. Then i received a call that my depoist of $500.00 was cleared...Then I receive a call half hour later it was not cleared. This was some sickening superbowl for me....Although I hit the safety for 8 to 1. This was shit........ never had a worse time trying to bet a superbowl./

i had pitt -3 1/2 and over 23 1/2, both for 1st half...

what's the big deal? :+textinb3

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

You were pissed? I was pissed with this whole ordeal.....

When does it ever stop in the offshore? Hey Mike, what the fuuccki happened with my deposit? It took 3 hours to go through. Then i could not understand your workers. Then i received a call that my depoist of $500.00 was cleared...Then I receive a call half hour later it was not cleared. This was some sickening superbowl for me....Although I hit the safety for 8 to 1. This was shit........ never had a worse time trying to bet a superbowl./

Gonna have call the Offfice tommorrow Between 8 am ---- 11 p.m. I have NO CLUE we funded many many many accccts Today

Well done on the 8-1 safety how easy was that BRO

all u needed was Holding in the End--Zone / Well done

Let me wrap up things here with cops, I'm filling out form on how I got ROBBED by BLACK man weighing 265 Pounds AND ran 100 Yards for a TD to end the Half, Pretty sure I can get him put in Jail, Let me wrap up my Report here Sir 2348ji23e

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

AND ANTHONY

I think today might be Sunday, we don't Process a lot of things here on a Sunday, Is your Local Bank there in GREAT U.S.A doing Business @ 10 a.m. on Sunday's Chief . . . . SOrry it took 3-Hours, If you will Call Brandon tommorrow I am sure they can clear it up

OR Pm me your ACCT # and I can see WTF Happen

SORRRY BRO

8-1 on safety / are u serious??????? (LOL)

The Devil

EOG Master

i had pitt -3 1/2 and over 23 1/2, both for 1st half...

what's the big deal? :+textinb3

KEN, YOU WERE PROBABLY DIPPED IN HORSESHIT AS A BABY.......I KNOW A TON OF PEOPLE, BUT YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST BY FAR............:cheers