cbb- monday plays

tripp

EOG Master
just got home now for good, was a nice, well needed vacation. incredible game last night, was very impressed with the cards resilience. i thought pitt would blow them out after their hot start and then again after the huge int return. fitz is simply a machine, best WR in the game without doubt now. holmes had a nice coming out party last night as well. fantastic game. time to move on to hoops though. been in a pretty bad slump for about a week so wouldn't recommend following for the time being.

Louisville/UConn under 137.5

dont want to touch a side here as these are both top 5 teams in the country imo, but will take the under in what should be a low scoring, tight big east battle. im not sure either team here will reach 70 as i think the winner will likely end somewhere in the 65-68 range, with the loser maybe in the low-mid 60's. i just don't think either team is really that explosive on offense and these are two very well coached teams that can play some serious defense. i think this number is about 4-5 pts too high.

still have a few others i am eyeing, but this is all i have played as of right now. still looking at possibly playing wisc green bay, baylor and an over later.

bol fellas.:thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master
Re: cbb- monday plays

Wisconsin Green Bay +1.5

very underrated team this year, one of the best in the horizon. butler a bit overrated right now IMO. a very solid team, but not sure they are as good as previous teams, and im not sure they deserve to be favored @ wisc gb. butler isnt unbeatable and im guessing they lose tonight. also love that i see huge % is on butler ,but line has moved down at some places. my line here is wisc gb -2.5. ill take the little bit of value there is in fading butler here.

Ketch

EOG Senior Member

glad you're on wgb, lot of love for butler. taking them myself.

tripp

EOG Master

Baylor/Kansas under 153

just posting this one quick before a write up because i think this may go down to as much as 151

tripp

EOG Master

Davidson/Western Carolina over 146

might go even lower so maybe it's smart to wait for another 5 min or so, but im playing now. line has been bet down from 152.5, so obviously someone loves the under, but i think davidson could score 90 here and i think WC keeps it kinda close. was going to play this earlier but knew of a couple people that were going to hit the under hard

Nothing like getting back into action after a few days off. Gonna follow your totals tonight Tripp, for small plays. Good luck. I think Wisc GB has a good chance tonight just seems like it could go either way to me. Good luck tonight.

is somebody watching/listening to davidson game? want to make 2nd half play since I missed the total for the game... not sure how they play so far... I will lose a lot of pts on that game total if I take 2nf half over, but if the pace is right...

tripp

EOG Master

is somebody watching/listening to davidson game? want to make 2nd half play since I missed the total for the game... not sure how they play so far... I will lose a lot of pts on that game total if I take 2nf half over, but if the pace is right...

game started slow with about 13 pts in more than 4 mins, but since then both teams have exploded and we should have 80 by HT.

uconn/ville started off terrible for me also, but has slowed down considerably. looked like it would be a game in the 80's at one point, but i'm hoping now for around 67 at HT, which would be fine for the game under.

tripp

EOG Master

would you take 2nd half over?

depends on the number they send out, im guessing it's somewhere around 75, maybe higher. i think the game continues at this pace and both teams like to play high scoring, but theres the chance curry and others are taken out early.

best chance for 2nd half over is if western car keeps it pretty close.

I don't get this... game total is 146, they scored 80 at ht... and 2nd half line is 79 with game not being close... that would give 159 game total... 13 pts over the closing total... I expected it would be about 75 or so, not near 80

don't know...

tripp

EOG Master

I don't get this... game total is 146, they scored 80 at ht... and 2nd half line is 79 with game not being close... that would give 159 game total... 13 pts over the closing total... I expected it would be about 75 or so, not near 80

don't know...

i think they saw how fast paced this game is and see it could easily continue. the big margin is the only thing that worries me, but i would lean towards 2nd half over.

i just need it over 66 though so i feel comfortable with where im at right now. good luck if you play it man

tripp

EOG Master

13 pt middle opportunity??? Whatcha think???

sorry didn't notice this post before. i lean to the over 79 in the 2nd half, so no middle for me. am happy just to have over 66 in the 2nd and don't want to risk ruining a good play. gl if you went for it though, would be a nice double hit.

tripp

EOG Master

finally pace picking up again in the 2nd. they keep worrying me with how slow they start off halves, making the game over a sweat now.

that 1st half was a misslead... no way they should score 80 again... I was stupid to even think abot taking that bet... no way with shit team like w carolina... you got chance... I'm lost... fuck me for being stupid

congrats

tripp... if I may I ask you... next time if you could post what games you might consider to play (you didn't mention davidson is a possible play) so that I could refresh the pages more frequently prior to the match

thank you

tripp

EOG Master

congrats

tripp... if I may I ask you... next time if you could post what games you might consider to play (you didn't mention davidson is a possible play) so that I could refresh the pages more frequently prior to the match

thank you

yeah sorry if you missed it man. the over for the 2nd half still has a shot right now though.

i initially didn't really think about this game, but really started to like the over after looking at it and waited till gametime because i knew some people that were playing the under hard, so was going to let it go down.

looking more and more like your play has a shot though

don't feel sorry... you are posting winners and we(I) should be grateful for that... I should at least refresh the page from time to time

Thanks for the Totals tonight Tripp. Made up for a loser on Ga. Southern that I wish I had not made. Little early for Kans/Baylor but it looks very safe right now (knock on wood).

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

Wish I would've seen these. Didn't spend much time on the computer or this site today. Missed a ton of winners in here. Nice job as always, Tripp. :cheers

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

Outstanding night tripp. I initially followed some other good cappers on their Butler pick & then I see you are picking Wisc GB. Once again you come through. I didn't bet Wisc GB, but I did buy my Butler bet back :)

...and cashed big on the Louisville under

Thanks