Hey J Man, now that you are officially a doc's tout...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Are you and

Going to split a condo or apartment close to work?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Can you go back to the rx now and get the same protection from wil and the willettes?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Hey J Man, now that you are officially a doc's tout...

haha, I'm not sure how to even respond to that.

:+clueless

Jman, are you only working for Docs in the NFL or all sports?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

haha, I'm not sure how to even respond to that.

:+clueless

I figured the rx could get a two for one doc's tout deal. You and ACE ACE could build each other up. Both get your own stickies, exemption from touts only site and promotion forum. Protection from attackers, immediate pr for those who dare to bother you. Maybe even an rx ball licker like Death Eats a Cracker. J Man, you sound less than enthusiastic here. Do you need representation? An agent? Let me offer my services. You and wil go way back, I'll mend some fences. Get you back on the payroll. But you are going to have to knock down that win%. Now is the time to tank. Call me.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

jman will hafta be ace ace's towel boy the first year as a break in period.. enjoy the win!

Journeyman

EOG Master

I would like to go head to head with Rodfather, Kodiak, Railbird and ACE ACE , aka Wilheim's favorites, oh and throw in OMT (who I always respected as a poster) Wil bent over backwards for all 5 of them....I never understood the love affair really.

Man thinking back, so much time has passed.....I don't know what to think anymore.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

<TABLE borderColor=#c0000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=Text vAlign=top>
Allen Eastman's BIO
Allen Eastman has been a professional handicapper and bookie since 1979. He started betting football back in 1969 at the age of 19. When he was 29 years old, he stated a small book business in which he served more than 100 clients. During that time, he made many connections at different books in New York, Chicago and Detroit. He came in contact with a handful of sharp bettors that bet $5,000 to $20,000 per game.

In 1995, he sold his book business to a local, who in turn became one of the biggest local bookies in the nation. To this day, Eastman gets key information on where the smart money is coming in on crucial games. That type of information is priceless in this industry. Because of his time on the "other side of the counter", Eastman knows all about how lines are made and why they move. He developed a system that tells him what the line will be before it is released and he is correct in 80 percent of his opening line predictions. For the other 20 percent, well that is where he makes his profits. With his system, he sets a value for the difference between the line and what will happen in a game

Eastman has won in the NFL in 11 out of 14 years. He bets EVERY bet he releases to clients and when they lose, so does he. Football is his specialty and NFL is his top sport followed by college football, college basketball and NBA. In the last four years Won in 2004,Won 2005,Lost 2006 and Won last Year 2007. He's also been dominant in NHL and MLB. He is versatile and he is a consistent Money-maker.

<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>

Last season, Eastman dominated NCAA basketball going on two Very long Streaks and finishing with an 86-60 record and +70 Units! NBA, last 80 plays when 46-33-1 +51.5 Units! On the Ice, Last 30 plays of the season 18-10-2 +30 Units! The start of last year football season 17-7 +35 Units!

This is the 3rd year Eastman has offered his service to clients. He regularly gets call from around the nation asking for his expert advice. With his extensive list of contacts, including team contacts at schools across the country, Eastman can get the crucial information that can equate to tremendous profits. Eastman looks at this endeavor as not a service, but a partnership in profits. He is the Real Deal and a fine addition to the Doc's Sports Team.

You will not be disappointed. And as with all cappers on the Doc's Sports website you are 100% guaranteed to show a profit or your account will be extended and we'll work for free until we do so. If you have any further questions about Allen Eastman or his picks call 1-866-238-6696
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You need a write up J Man. You could ACE plagiarization special and just use his. I don't think hip waders would protect me here. This shit is neck deep. I would omit the Allen's official towel boy duties. Maybe the hard core body building and the internet skank pursuer as well. Shit, what are you going to put for you bio? My agent fees just doubled.

Journeyman

EOG Master

You need a write up J Man. You could ACE plagiarization special and just use his. I don't think hip waders would protect me here. This shit is neck deep. I would omit the Allen's official towel boy duties. Maybe the hard core body building and the internet skank pursuer as well. Shit, what are you going to put for you bio? My agent fees just doubled.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Also I hate to say but you are too understated for this business. You need a hypemaster/agent. My specialty is propaganda. Those sheep will turnaround and thank you for fleecing them when we are done. This is where you don't want to plagiarize Allen. Not exactly Gold Sheet material here. In fact, some of these direct quotes are laughable.

We have really been "in a zone" over the last few weeks in the NBA and I feel like I've found a nice little groove here.

Winning is winning. And right now we are winning in the NBA as much as anyone in the country!

I have a proven system that produces consistent winners.

My secret is the knowledge that I have about the teams, the coaches and their styles of play.

Whether you are an NBA fan or not, right now I am flat out EARNING. And I don't know anyone who doesn't like winning!

Don't use these. We will work on selective memory, highlighting the only positives, and clever "reel them in" tactics. I am not going to let one of my favorite posters get outsold by the likes of this internet goof. No exbookie wants to help lime green tank tops either. Do you own a shirt and tie?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Also I hate to say but you are too understated for this business. You need a hypemaster/agent. My specialty is propaganda. Those sheep will turnaround and thank you for fleecing them when we are done. This is where you don't want to plagiarize Allen. Not exactly Gold Sheet material here. In fact, some of these direct quotes are laughable.

We have really been "in a zone" over the last few weeks in the NBA and I feel like I've found a nice little groove here.

Winning is winning. And right now we are winning in the NBA as much as anyone in the country!

I have a proven system that produces consistent winners.

My secret is the knowledge that I have about the teams, the coaches and their styles of play.

Whether you are an NBA fan or not, right now I am flat out EARNING. And I don't know anyone who doesn't like winning!

Don't use these. We will work on selective memory, highlighting the only positives, and clever "reel them in" tactics. I am not going to let one of my favorite posters get outsold by the likes of this internet goof. No exbookie wants to help lime green tank tops either. Do you own a shirt and tie?

HAHA!

Yeah I do own a shirt and tie, I'm thinking of going in as an alias....or maybe I will just use real photos of me since nobody believes the lime greens anyway .

I have been contacted by Michael Phelps management/image team, and they're talking full makeover. :devil:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Docs advertises at RX too i guess.

So it would be interesting if Wil had to write threads pushing Jman.

Could be some funny shit.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Wil pushes a lot of shit he obviously doesn't really believe in...send him my regards and a box of thin mints.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

HAHA!

Yeah I do own a shirt and tie, I'm thinking of going in as an alias....or maybe I will just use real photos of me since nobody believes the lime greens anyway .

I have been contacted by Michael Phelps management/image team, and they're talking full makeover. :devil:

What, the ones that let that incredibly damaging bong photo leakout? Screw them J Man. They damaged a 8 gold medal super winner. I can take a nuthin like you and make you a Gambling God. Propaganda is Frog's specialty. Your clients will be so baffled in bullshit they will sign up for annual packages right off the bat. Would be nice to have a white shirt, a power tie, and we need to get you in front of a sports odds board at some book. Can you look more intelligent than what I have seen in your photos? Do you have glasses? They could be nonprescription, just plain glass. No Cokin caps either. I have big plans for you J Man. Big plans.

No Doug. It is Journeyman, Gambling God.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Wil pushes a lot of shit he obviously doesn't really believe in...send him my regards and a box of thin mints.

that will be 3.50 or a 10% discount on your first 10 plays

12io4j2w90

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

The possibilities are endless. An awesome kiss and make up thread. A long winded incoherent babbling endorsement from ACE. The Rick and Journeyman, Gambling God threads would be priceless.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The possibilities are endless. An awesome kiss and make up thread. A long winded incoherent babbling endorsement from ACE. The Rick and Journeyman, Gambling God threads would be priceless.

I was hoping to have Rick rehire me for a 3rd time, he passed.2348ji23e I gave that man an entire summer, 7 days a week- 6 am wake ups, and I'm a night owl, and he was ungrateful! Thanks for nothing Ricky.

J-tout sounds better than most of the J-fill in the blank stuff I have been called.

Journeyman

EOG Master

What, the ones that let that incredibly damaging bong photo leakout? Screw them J Man. They damaged a 8 gold medal super winner. I can take a nuthin like you and make you a Gambling God. Propaganda is Frog's specialty. Your clients will be so baffled in bullshit they will sign up for annual packages right off the bat. Would be nice to have a white shirt, a power tie, and we need to get you in front of a sports odds board at some book. Can you look more intelligent than what I have seen in your photos? Do you have glasses? They could be nonprescription, just plain glass. No Cokin caps either. I have big plans for you J Man. Big plans.

No Doug. It is Journeyman, Gambling God.

Just figure out a way I can make a few dimes from this so I can shut some people up.

I will work on looking more intelligent :suit:

munson15

I want winners...

Congrats on winning that contest, Jman. I'd love to be in your place, I hope it works out well.:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Congrats on winning that contest, Jman. I'd love to be in your place, I hope it works out well.:cheers

Thanks Munson...I'm not really sure what it will mean though, I suppose it will depend on performance, which I am fine with.

MLB and NFL especially...also, it'll motivate me to get back into the games, CBB and CFB.

It's been an odd yr, taking so much time off from playing, the contest made the NFL interesting.

I'd have to go 'off the board' to post NBA, I have some pretty good sources for that though.

Time will tell. 91023i2ndw;l

Congrats on winning. You know you have made it when you make the Service Play Thread at the Rx.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks Munson...I'm not really sure what it will mean though, I suppose it will depend on performance, which I am fine with.

MLB and NFL especially...also, it'll motivate me to get back into the games, CBB and CFB.

It's been an odd yr, taking so much time off from playing, the contest made the NFL interesting.

I'd have to go 'off the board' to post NBA, I have some pretty good sources for that though.

Time will tell. 91023i2ndw;l
I know you needed to concentrate on that. My only regret in you winning the contest is knowing that Team Munson would have defeated the Pattersons with more of your picks.:+textinb3

Journeyman

EOG Master

My only regret in you winning the contest is knowing that Team Munson would have defeated the Pattersons with more of your picks.:+textinb3

Yeah, I felt bad for not getting more involved, I never feel real comfortable the first few weeks of any season, so I lost track of it.

That idea died on the vine , it was kept off the main page where it could have been much more appealing and talked about.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Where all the service plays for the day are posted.

Okay, I thought so...after i reread it, I figured that's what you meant.

Just can't imagine people trying to sift thru 250 different touts plays and coming to some logical rationale on who to go with.

munson15

I want winners...

Yeah, I felt bad for not getting more involved, I never feel real comfortable the first few weeks of any season, so I lost track of it.

That idea died on the vine , it was kept off the main page where it could have been much more appealing and talked about.
No worries, I just wanted to congratulate you on winning the Doc's spot.91023i2ndw;l

Okay, I thought so...after i reread it, I figured that's what you meant.

Just can't imagine people trying to sift thru 250 different touts plays and coming to some logical rationale on who to go with.

Certain ones move lines. Fade cold big-names too. Actually it is a very valuable thread. If you like a side and 10 services like the other, you hold off for the better number. Remember many services copy others too.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Certain ones move lines. Fade cold big-names too. Actually it is a very valuable thread. If you like a side and 10 services like the other, you hold off for the better number. Remember many services copy others too.

I definitely see the value in it, especially the big names.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Congrats Jman. Nice work, hope you stick around EOG and share the fball knowledge next season

J

joeybagadonuts

J-stiff-tout

What a name. A stiff and a tout. Worst combo ever