Mike from BFC

Timetopay

EOG Master
Everytime I read one of your posts it sounds like its coming from this guy....

Help me picture a little better what you look like so I can atleast have a feel for whos on the other end...

Thanks man. :thumbsup

Re: Mike from BFC

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=wagerheader><TD colSpan=10>Not Submitted, Error:Insufficient funds !
</TD></TR><TR class=wagertitleheader><TD>Track</TD><TD>Race # </TD><TD>Wager Type</TD><TD>Horse # </TD><TD>Risk</TD></TR><TR class=wagerentry><TD>NFL</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>EXA</TD><TD>3,2</TD><TD>$5.00</TD></TR>Updated accounting info:
Balance: $400.00
Pending: $395.00
Available:$5.00
<HR>
</TBODY></TABLE>
This is what I am talking about..Bets that dont go through. I tried this at a $200 level and got the same thing...What the fuuck was I thinking!!!:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=wagerheader><TD colSpan=10>Not Submitted, Error:Insufficient funds !

</TD></TR><TR class=wagertitleheader><TD>Track</TD><TD>Race # </TD><TD>Wager Type</TD><TD>Horse # </TD><TD>Risk</TD></TR><TR class=wagerentry><TD>NFL</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>EXA</TD><TD>3,2</TD><TD>$5.00</TD></TR>Updated accounting info:
Balance: $400.00
Pending: $395.00
Available:$5.00
<HR>

</TBODY></TABLE>
This is what I am talking about..Bets that dont go through. I tried this at a $200 level and got the same thing...What the fuuck was I thinking!!!:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

Nap since you joined my thread I fell we can be frank

You played Lazerwager and they made you thier bitch for months(no offense)

Why in the fuck would you try out this shop with so many other places.:hangt

If you hadnt gotten fucked in the past I would understand but this just doesnt make sense.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Nap since you joined my thread I fell we can be frank

You played Lazerwager and they made you thier bitch for months(no offense)

Why in the fuck would you try out this shop with so many other places.:hangt

If you hadnt gotten fucked in the past I would understand but this just doesnt make sense.

Or better yet, why don't you pick up the damn bat phone and call a physical human being? Why do people run right over to the EOG and post their getting fucked instead of using the telephone.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Everytime I read one of your posts it sounds like its coming from this guy....

Help me picture a little better what you look like so I can atleast have a feel for whos on the other end...

Thanks man. :thumbsup

TTT

That's my TWIN BRO

but I bet I get more Great Looking chicas in a week than you do in a "Lifetime" bigtimer 12io4j2w90

ANTH you probably have $4.99 cent in your acct sir

Call Chuck or Brandon & we'll Manulally take your $5.00 horse wager and again 30-secs after you called MG the released your funds . . . . Goodluck on your horses tonight SIR

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTT

That's my TWIN BRO

but I bet I get more Great Looking chicas in a week than you do in a "Lifetime" bigtimer 12io4j2w90

ANTH you probably have $4.99 cent in your acct sir

Call Chuck or Brandon & we'll Manulally take your $5.00 horse wager and again 30-secs after you called MG the released your funds . . . . Goodluck on your horses tonight SIR

BFC - this was not an insult thread(sort of)

I dont know what the hell you look like.

Just wondered who the magic man behind the keyboard looked like is all. :cheers

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

ANTH

IF makes you feel better

U HAVE "ACTION" NFL RACE # 8 1-way Exacta 3,2 for $5.00

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
LUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

seemd if you could log into EOG & create thread you could dial 1-800 and place wager, call me crazy . . . . . . .

TTP is a not so subtle button pusher and Mike is drawn to him like a moth is to a candle flame.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

FYI / bet is for $4.999999 c as error in rounding was showing you had $5.00 left in your acct . . . but again a simple ph-call & we would have given you the damn penny & the $5.00 ex----wager sir

most my cleints call Office rather than Ripping us here @ E-O-G

and thos guys get paid in 19-Min You might have wait 35 to 40 Mins before we pay you after ripping us apart but we will pay you AND did pay you on your SAFETY--WAGER PRIOR to receiving 1-cent (we paid you sir)

again, gooodluck on the race

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

TTP is a not so subtle button pusher and Mike is drawn to him like a moth is to a candle flame.

all is goooood JUDGE & that does kinda Look like me (LOL)

ANTH u got "ACTION" SIR 12io4j2w90

NFC RACE #8 3,2 I think you got a winner there

Timetopay

EOG Master

Is nap really complaining about a 5 dollar horse race? Really?

Is that what normal people play hosres for?

ballwonder

EOG Master

Is nap really complaining about a 5 dollar horse race? Really?

Is that what normal people play hosres for?

Hey TT I dont know a fcking thing about horses but when I ever bet them I bet like 2.00, small shit so that is about right I guess.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Am I seeing things right? Are people really complaining over a $5 bet? Things are rough nowadays.

Timetopay

EOG Master

ball its not really about the size of a bet as it makes more sense to stay withing your means.

but the guy plays 200 on will there be a saftey and than 5 dollars on a race.

just odd

ballwonder

EOG Master

ball its not really about the size of a bet as it makes more sense to stay withing your means.

but the guy plays 200 on will there be a saftey and than 5 dollars on a race.

just odd

TTP, I totally understand. His style and my style are very similiar. Its called fucking dumb. I play dumb and lose my money all the time similiar to his pattern.

After all of this, believe it or not, I'm ready for Nap to re-up so we can do this alll over again tomorrow. :blink:

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

GREAT

Then bring your ass back to the Office & you take his call as I damn near Lost a clerk & lines--Mgr over this ...........

all is good tho, I even Offeed him ANOTHER Free $100-Play on next Dep as well as Reload Bonus . . . . . His Just like me & GETS pissssed off when things go bad / I do the same thing but it was a tech Issue & nothing we could do

ANTH / you are welcome here ANYTIME and we'll forever be known as SUPERBOWL---SAFETY MAN :cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

GREAT

Then bring your ass back to the Office & you take his call as I damn near Lost a clerk & lines--Mgr over this ...........

all is good tho, I even Offeed him ANOTHER Free $100-Play on next Dep as well as Reload Bonus . . . . . His Just like me & GETS pissssed off when things go bad / I do the same thing but it was a tech Issue & nothing we could do

ANTH / you are welcome here ANYTIME and we'll forever be known as SUPERBOWL---SAFETY MAN :cheers

Hire Eve from Lazerwager. He got along great with her :cocktail

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

why is he reupping when he hit the safety play?

TTT

I have no idea if re-upping or not, he is one posted that he had $500 left & wouldn't accept $5.00 wager on horse, he had apparently $4.9999999C left but we accepted the play ...........

He may have $32,000.00 in his acct now for all i know, HE'll have tell you that himself, Judge just said he ready for him to re-load AND I stated I'd offer addl $100 Free Play . . . . . .

That said, he DID 100% hit the 8-1 safety yesterday he is 100% TELLING THE TRUTH on That . . . . .