2 for Tuesday

Kind of busy tonight and working early in the morn so Ill get these in now with just the briefest write ups.

723 - Purdue -2 @ Ohio St.

Purdue lost this one last year in overtime at Ohio St. and now they are better and more experienced while Ohio St. is not ....revenge with the better team just needing basically a road win. Ohio St. dangerous but young while Purdue is rolling right along with four Ws in a row.

736 - Florida -8 (-120) vs S.Carolina

Florida must bounce back after a horrible showing in Tenn. They almost fought thier way back in that one but the hole was too deep. A Revenge game also in which Gators lost to SC by 1 on the road in a similar debacle where they turned the ball over 18 times. Take away the S.Car and Tenn game and Fla is a solid favorite in this home revenge/bounceback situation. Fla is better defensively and has better guard play. I believe they bring the good Gators on the return to thier home court.

Re: 2 for Tuesday

Purdue actually has a six win streak going the last four are ATS wins. Those damned details.....

Adding:

739 - Hofstra +12 @ G.Mason

Like that Im seeing MC on this one, he's hitting pretty hot lately and so is Hofstra. This is a pretty experienced team that plays good defense and has a pretty good edge on the boards. All good roadability indicators. Recent winning surge should give them some confidence coming into town on a tough court. Hofstra streak is against some lesser opposition lately but they took this one into overtime last year and basically have the same team this year that seems to be improving game by game.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Good luck today Mr. Natty. I especially like that Hofstra play. Thanks for the write up as usual.

Adding a 1/2 unit to Purdue -2 (-120)
Adding a 1/2 unit to Hofstra +12

Tues action recap:

Purdue -2 @ Ohio St. (1 1/2 units)
Hofstra +12 @ G.Mason (1 1/2 units)
Florida -8 vs S.Carolina ( 1 unit)

Genuine Risk

EOG Enthusiast

Be careful with the Boilers tonight: Kramer has broken nose and deviated septum suffered on Sat. against Mich., Jackson has concussion, Hummel still having back spasms, which he has had for last couple weeks, and Johnson and Grant have the flu. I'm assuming Vegas has factored this into the line but thought I'd pass it along.

Be careful with the Boilers tonight: Kramer has broken nose and deviated septum suffered on Sat. against Mich., Jackson has concussion, Hummel still having back spasms, which he has had for last couple weeks, and Johnson and Grant have the flu. I'm assuming Vegas has factored this into the line but thought I'd pass it along.

Looks like we just need a cut man a chiropractor and a keg of V-8......They got that shit out there in the midwest dont they?

Adding :

1/2 unit Florida -7 (-120)

733 - N.Iowa/Bradley over 130 (1 unit)

following Tripps totals lately (nothing wrong with the sides either just rather play my own)

:hangt Well couldnt have done it if I tried to but 0-4 and flushed about 3 days work (including the Super Bowl) down the crapper. Purdue and Fla were close at the end, late additions never had a chance. Been pluggin away for nearly two weeks so just a setback. Maybe I get it back tomorrow and steam into the weekend . :pop: