Betfirstclass issue.....

Racer X

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Betfirstclass, shove this.....

You reek of desperation...the last thing you should be doing is gambling.

Honestly.

"I stopped paying my credit cards 7 months ago because of financial hardship."

"It is impossible for me to actually pay them off because me and my wife have no income."

"I exhausted all my funds to stay here in Michigan for my wife. We are done. Bankruptcy is next. "

"My unemployment is 124.00 a week"

soli

EOG Dedicated

Hey Judge...when yall are done with this crumbsnatcher, can yall please give his full name to the other books so they won't have to deal with this shyt. It's becoming routine and I think most folks are sick of it.

You need treatment Anthony, there are places where your wife and kids can stay while you seek help. Do the right thing and find help.

Soli, my purpose here at EOG is to promote BetFirstClass and to address player's concerns. The latter is what I am attempting to do. If Nap will email or PM me what he thinks his balance is, we can discuss it. Until he decides to take a proactive approach to this, my only recourse is to do this all over again today.

Willy's advice is sounding pretty good about right now. :doh1

Fuuckk all you dumb fuccks..all you are trying to do is defend your native costa ricans.

First Lazerwager fucckks me for 9300$ and I cannot believe how many dumb fuucks come out and try and defend them.

Then I have a problem with Betfirstclass. And here we go again, same shit. Defend these Costa ricans till death.

I made no bets with betfirstclass....I bet horses...I tried, then logged out.

This is a lie.

You bet two NCAAB games straight, a two team NCAAB parlay and even played a little blackjack. Again, with your permission, I will be happy to post your account history.

Right when it gets good, Anthony realizes what a jackoff he is...there goes our fun as he decided to disappear until this thread dies down.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Judge not sure how familiar you are with Rocky 5

but there was a scene when Tommy Gunn shoved Paully and he came up bloody and with a chipped tooth near the end.

Paully looked at Rock and said "You should have left this bum on the streets"

Some guys are who they are Judge.

Fuuckk all you dumb fuccks..all you are trying to do is defend your native costa ricans.

First Lazerwager fucckks me for 9300$ and I cannot believe how many dumb fuucks come out and try and defend them.

Then I have a problem with Betfirstclass. And here we go again, same shit. Defend these Costa ricans till death.

Actually Anthony, we are all Americans living in Costa Rica. A native Costa Rican would be someone who was actually born here.

I am right here......

I am trying to keep from bashing these guys....

Go to the PMs.....If not ....FUCK it.....we go all out here.

I am tired of getting ripped off from you ffucckers in this offshore world...all in costa rica for some reason....

Halifax

EOG Senior Member

Watch it BFC .. this is the same guy who swore that he was going to fly half a dozen of his "posse" down to CR to bang on LazerWager's door ... not sure how he was going to accomplish it on a $124 Unemployment cheque, but I guess that's neither here nor there.

Hey Anthony, quit being a coward and let them post your plays.

Judge not sure how familiar you are with Rocky 5

but there was a scene when Tommy Gunn shoved Paully and he came up bloody and with a chipped tooth near the end.

Paully looked at Rock and said "You should have left this bum on the streets"

Some guys are who they are Judge.

What the ffuck is wrong with you assholes....????? You all think you know it all....You know shit........

I know you have a penny in your bfc account, thats more than enough

Watch it BFC .. this is the same guy who swore that he was going to fly half a dozen of his "posse" down to CR to bang on LazerWager's door ... not sure how he was going to accomplish it on a $124 Unemployment cheque, but I guess that's neither here nor there.

Hey motherrr fuucker, $9300.00 is in some scumbags hands.

But go ahead, defend the scumbags...

Blondie

EOG Master

Anthony please keep this all in this thread.

Thanks.

Let them post your plays and we will see, you obviously are hiding that since you havent responded to about 20 questions about posting your plays at bfc.

How the fuuck is there a penny in there? Common assholes! figure this out!
I will be happy to show you here as I did in the email I sent you. Just say the word and I will post your wagering history that shows how you lost $799.99 yesterday. You said in your email and here that you made no wagers online. That is a blatant lie and you know it so cut the bullshit and I let me post the info.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

anthony post the plays.

you were not in the wrong yesterday as it wasn't your fault for the misspelling on the MG they have the money and they would have had it right away if they give you the correct name

that is a fact that can't be disputed.

but you are in the wrong today if you can't prove you have funds.

post your history and lets see how it adds up

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

This guy thinks that he should have had $200 on his safety prop, because he originally asked for that.But it wasn't accepted by the clerk, who only gave him $100. So his balance is gone, but in his mond he has another $800 coming because he asked for a bet, and even though he was turned down, he feels he is entitled.

I will be happy to show you here as I did in the email I sent you. Just say the word and I will post your wagering history that shows how you lost $799.99 yesterday. You said in your email and here that you made no wagers online. That is a blatant lie and you know it so cut the bullshit and I let me post the info.

I sent a PM to Mike....I will wait for his decision about posting these plays. This is getting uglier by the minute.......

JUDGE ::::: Dont post no plays that are not mine...

We are getting deep here...I suggest we keep this PM...If not....I guarantee something that will not be good looking for the book..

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post6200862 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 12-23-2008, 06:36 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #31 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Timetopay<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6200862", true); </SCRIPT>
Old School

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_6200862 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->08-01-2008, 03:55 PM #921
AnthonyNapJR
Vito Guzzo....Toughest guy I know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eve:
How May I help You?

Lzw:
Eve, this is anthony...

Lzw:
Do you have the tracking info?

eve:
what do you mean???

eve:
you already know I will not have untill next week

eve:
we talk about this already

Lzw:
When did we talk about this?

eve:
OMG!!

Lzw:
Rachel said call Friday

eve:
you talked to me about this and Rachel as well all week long

eve:
Rachel told you to call next week

eve:
i have the chat records

Lzw:
No, she said call today.

eve:
OK whatever Abthony

Lzw:
She said for me to give her a week.

eve:
i am not going to start any more games with you today

Lzw:
OK,,so what is going on..Also hold on, I have a name for you....Hold..I am getting it.

Lzw:
Tim Robins...Do you know him?

eve:
What is Tim Robins?

eve:
am i supposed to know who that is?

Lzw:
Ok...then you dont know him.

eve:
no i don't

Lzw:
We will forget that...

Lzw:
Listen Eve, I cannot get into arguments with you over my money. But common already, you are tryingf to make me feel like a piece of shit for asking for it.

Lzw:
I have been very patient, but what is really going on?

eve:
i will not be repeating myself evryday fo you

eve:
I explained evrything to you already

eve:
and rachel did it also

Lzw:
I am asking when am I getting it?

eve:
so please give me a call back next week

Lzw:
You said you were talking to the owners. Thats it.

Lzw:
Next week, when?

Lzw:
And what am I calling back for? Am I calling for a tracking number? Am I calling for to be told I called all week? I did not call since Tuesday.

eve:
you are in teh chat every day anthony

Lzw:
This is a simple question. Who has my money?

eve:
don't play games with me

eve:
i am very busy

eve:
have a great day!! contact me back next wek

Lzw:
what day?

eve:
so how come i have all the chat records

eve:
o you have a bipolar disorder

eve:
?

eve:
have a great day Antrhony!! i really don't have the time today for this

AnthonyNapJR
View Public Profile
Send a private message to AnthonyNapJR
Find More Posts by AnthonyNapJR
Add AnthonyNapJR to Your Contacts
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Best Part is Eve at the bottom...

Anthony, if you play offshore you run the risk of having some money stolen at one time or another.

I was a victim of BOS, the writing was on the wall, but greed set in.

Why would you have a $9300 balance in Lazerwager to begin with
Hey motherrr fuucker, $9300.00 is in some scumbags hands.

But go ahead, defend the scumbags...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

TTP leave this shit out of the thread

can you blame a guy for being upset about getting stiffed 10k

a lot of posters got stiffed from that highly pushed forum book

are you on the books side or the players side TTP?

most posters have to send them money first then if they were lucky they send it back to us

can't blame a guy for being upset about a blatant stiff job.

And you can possibly expect the similar situations occuring with BFC. Keep playing with fire and you will get burnt.

Stick with the big boys

Racer X

EOG Enthusiast

I think we all know how this ends.

BFC posts plays.
Anthony says he didn't make the plays.
BFC says he did.
Anthony makes 400 posts looking for his $800.

Everyone stand up and go for a gingerly walk. I just saved 20 minutes of your lives.

Timetopay

EOG Master

yesterday i stayed out as I felt it was just some mistakes.

Today I feel he is trying to fuck them.

This guy thinks that he should have had $200 on his safety prop, because he originally asked for that.But it wasn't accepted by the clerk, who only gave him $100. So his balance is gone, but in his mond he has another $800 coming because he asked for a bet, and even though he was turned down, he feels he is entitled.
Finally someone makes some sense out of this. Of course that is the "$800" that Nap is referring to but this would not have occurred to me in a hundred years.

On Saturday, Nap made four plays in two minutes. The amounts of the first three wagers equal the amount of his deposit plus sign up bonus. He the had the $100 bonus remaining to wager on SB props which he used on "Will there be a safety scored". The $100 was all that he had available at 2/1/2009 2:49:15 PM when the props wager was accepted. The clerk did not let him wager $200 on the prop because there were not sufficient funds in the account.

Regardless, the $100 prop wager was accepted for this amount and now that Nap has exhausted the funds in his account (except for $0.01) he expects us to go back and allow him to wager an additional $100 on the safety prop after the fact.

"You can't make it up."

Racer X

EOG Enthusiast

Somewhere, Mike is smiling and saying...

"??I knew he would NOt last////MFer could/can't make it one week/7days."

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah I think Nap eluded to the fact that since the clerk made him mad he threw $200 on big ben winning MVP.

So maybe throw that in to the mix and give him 1000