Betfirstclass issue.....

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Betfirstclass, shove this.....

Of course we would, but Anthony made the "keep them in PM's" plea. If posted we would all see the real truth.
I suppose seeing as how that would end the discussion, it's not going to happen.

As stated above, I will be out for the afternoon. I thought that maybe if I stuck around for a few more minutes, Anthony might send me an email or PM so we could discuss his concerns. Unfortunately, I haven't heard from him except in this thread since I copied and pasted his account history into an email message I sent him at 11:42 AM CST.

I'll be back later; I'm sure it will be interesting.

JUDGE KNOWS......

I WILL LEAVE IT UP TO HIM.....

Give the ok to post plays in this thread and we'll all be done harping on you can show the whole world how you've been scammed. Put your big boy pants on and do it.

P M me your full name anth, i want to do a background check on you.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

A person like this makes you glad Lazerwager burned his ass. And also makes you wonder whether that occured at all? This thread is not even asylum material. PR this clown and get it over with.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

What the fuck is wrong with you? Admitting you are happy crooks fucked people is truly scum of the earth. Wow. Unreal.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I hate to say "I told you so".... But this is exactly why I was responding the way I did yesterday Bigdaddy. I knew he was going to try something.

I know why you defended him at first. I see your point. But this thread is my reasoning for why I was defended BFC.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

By the way, that is fucked up Anthony was stiffed by Lazerwager. Sorry that happened. No player is EVER deserving of that.

janus

EOG Dedicated

anthony -

its ok to say FUCK. butters don't work here no more.

sincerely,

janus

anthony-
Do you look as stupid in real life as you do on this forum?

I have to agree here. It is a plot by the Costa Rican government. I'm sure they take a great interest in these forums.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I have to agree here. It is a plot by the Costa Rican government. I'm sure they take a great interest in these forums.
I think it's a conspiracy by the Costa Rican Army! Those guys are vicious!

Wow. . .This story has changed greatly from yesterday.:pop:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

First, frog...FU.....$9300.00 is a know FACT......Again defend the books here, you idiot.

Whatever you say sluggo. You had a $9,300 balance in Lazerwager and I am the idiot. I have it on good authority you could have scalped your way out anyway. I don't believe anything you say after this. Just another 3 coin jackpot thread to me.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What the fuck is wrong with you? Admitting you are happy crooks fucked people is truly scum of the earth. Wow. Unreal.

I thought you were going to scalp your way out Mr. Sharp. And I question how sharp you were anyway to keep on betting knowing they were not paying. What minute were you born in sucka?

redatmosphere

EOG Member

For my clarification, what does it mean to "scalp your way out"?

I would guess that it has something to do with taking a reduced payout or having someone in CR go to the book and demand money for a fee.

janus

EOG Dedicated

I thought you were going to scalp your way out Mr. Sharp. And I question how sharp you were anyway to keep on betting knowing they were not paying. What minute were you born in sucka?

i once tried scalping my way out of a dicey situation & quadrupled up to the ugly side. fun fun.

munson15

I want winners...

i once tried scalping my way out of a dicey situation & quadrupled up to the ugly side. fun fun.
Always a risky proposition, and it never seems to work out the way you want. I know, I've tried.

OK, got it.

The player had $750 balance in his account.
He called in his plays via telephone.
He called out $200 safety prop 1st, and listed other bets
In the read back, book reads back $100 safety prop as total balance was exceeded or max $100 on prop
Player does not object at this time.

Now player feels since his bets exceeded his balance, the bet he called out 1st (safety prop) should be honored and last bet made that exceeded the balance (I'm sure a loser) should be the bet disallowed.

Not that cut and dry, but since all the bets were placed at the same time, and MOST IMPORTANTLY player did not object after the read back, the safety prop should be for $100 and not $200.

janus

EOG Dedicated

Could you explain scalping to me please?

its when you cover a wager at non-paying book A by placing a wager at book B on the opposite side of the same game in hopes that book B wins, effectively removing locked funds from scumbag book A.

munson15

I want winners...

Could you explain scalping to me please?
For purposes of this discussion, Janus explained it perfectly. However, in a perfect world, a scalp is a guaranteed winner whereby you bet a line in one shop for more + than you bet at another shop -. Example, bet Team A -105 at the first book, then turn around and bet Team B +110 at another book, thus insuring a smal profit regardless of the outcome of the event wagered.

redatmosphere

EOG Member

thanks guys. i could see how this could put you even bigger in the hole with the non-paying book.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Betfirstclass issue.....

You may be retarded. You can not have a high school education, and there's NO CHANCE you deposited 1800 into Lazerwager, and had already cashed out more than 30k before they stiffed you. There's no chance that happened.

I'd guess you're 25-30, not married, you live at home still and you've been unemployed but "looking" for a job for years; at least that's what you tell your parents.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

wow the thread just got renamed...

is ego74 back on staff?

no i changed it...it should have been changed earlier...until he agrees to have the plays posted, no reason to be telling advertisers to shove anything....not to mention telling people he wants to spit on them, and fuck off, etc....

sorry if u disagree

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

More class, being happy crooks fucked people. Says all we need to know about you. And you not understanding why it is a good idea to keep winning at a book in no pay mode, but still open, also tells me everything I need to know about my sophistication in relation to yours. But I already knew that when you said that CU rush defense is awesome, that CU back is best freshmen in land, that coaches spread record is determining fact in how good he is, and then to top it off you said the dumbest fucking thing I ever heard you say yesterday. You said that barring defensive scores, that if you defer you will either get the ball one less time than other team or break even on possessions. Yep, cannot put a price on some of the stupid things that come out of your mouth.

But being happy about people stealing is rock bottom, even for you. But considering you don't take care of your debts in timely manner, not surprising.

munson15

I want winners...

no i changed it...it should have been changed earlier...until he agrees to have the plays posted, no reason to be telling advertisers to shove anything....not to mention telling people he wants to spit on them, and fuck off, etc....

sorry if u disagree
Good move, IMO. Until something concrete is established, there's no need for that wording to be at the head of the line of threads on the front page.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

More class, being happy crooks fucked people. Says all we need to know about you. And you not understanding why it is a good idea to keep winning at a book in no pay mode, but still open, also tells me everything I need to know about my sophistication in relation to yours. But I already knew that when you said that CU rush defense is awesome, that CU back is best freshmen in land, that coaches spread record is determining fact in how good he is, and then to top it off you said the dumbest fucking thing I ever heard you say yesterday. You said that barring defensive scores, that if you defer you will either get the ball one less time than other team or break even on possessions. Yep, cannot put a price on some of the stupid things that come out of your mouth.

But being happy about people stealing is rock bottom, even for you. But considering you don't take care of your debts in timely manner, not surprising.

Tell us Mr. Sophisticated how you were planning to scalp your way out. Never have got a straight answer on that one.

And you not understanding why it is a good idea to keep winning at a book in no pay mode, but still open?

No, I don't understand, enlighten me.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Tell us Mr. Sophisticated how you were planning to scalp your way out. Never have got a straight answer on that one.

And you not understanding why it is a good idea to keep winning at a book in no pay mode, but still open?

No, I don't understand, enlighten me.

you guys still going at it........2348ji23e

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

you guys still going at it........2348ji23e

Just want to learn something new from the Sophisticated one. Always willing to learn new tricks, even if I am an old Frog.

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

It's amazing that is allowed to carry on. I was going to try BFC soon but now am having second thoughts even tho I believe BFC is right on this issue.

It's amazing that is allowed to carry on. I was going to try BFC soon but now am having second thoughts even tho I believe BFC is right on this issue.

You shouldn't have a second thought at all. They are providing myself and many others here with a great place to play with great Cash bonus as well as average rollover. We're working on their management to get the lines up a bit earlier but other than that it's by far one of the best books I've played at in recent times. Not one bet has been timed out either and that is my fuckin pet peeve. Give them a shot and you won't be sorry.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Listen, BFC was warned yesterday about this clown, yet Mike tried to take the high road and say Nap was welcomed any time. Why on earth would you want to deal with this scumbag Mike? I told you yesterday pay this guy his peanuts and be rid of him. Guy is a scumsucker who is unemployed, can't pay his credit cards, and is an overall burden to society, and most importantly to this board and BFC. I can't think of anyone I've ever come across on this board who I loathe more than this guy.

Nap get a fucking job, take care of your wife and kids, and pay your debts and obligations before your worry about a $5 horse bet that Judge has to put in manually. Your problems are far more deep seeded, you are a fucking mess.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

since no permission has been given to post the plays, we'll put this down here for now...seems like a smear job in the making, and the threats against other posters and name calling by the originators lends us to that belief as well....

it will remain down here until permission is given to show the wagers, or the poster contacts shrink directly himself, to assist....

and any further attempts at the same kind of thread by same poster will be moved here as well......

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated
MR ANTHONY NAP

MR ANTHONY NAP

SIR

I am going to say this as nicely and professionally as I possible can and lord knows this is not the area in which I excel in (LOL)

I am tired of the Threatning Pm's I am tired of the phone calls

I will give you 24 hrs to appear AND be a man & admit you played, you lost and at least tell the "TRUE" story of what Transpired.

If you fail to do so, I will release "THE TRUTH"

I have explained to you exactly what transpired ad you know it's 100% fact, Just please be a MAN & admit it and move on

your have 23:59 from now (seems like ample time sir)

remember I am one of the very very few that has taken up for you on here AND even made several phone calls (for you) Back in September2348ji23e

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: MR ANTHONY NAP

Re: MR ANTHONY NAP

SIR

I am going to say this as nicely and professionally as I possible can and lord knows this is not the area in which I excel in (LOL)

I am tired of the Threatning Pm's I am tired of the phone calls

I will give you 24 hrs to appear AND be a man & admit you played, you lost and at least tell the "TRUE" story of what Transpired.

If you fail to do so, I will release "THE TRUTH"

I have explained to you exactly what transpired ad you know it's 100% fact, Just please be a MAN & admit it and move on

your have 23:59 from now (seems like ample time sir)

remember I am one of the very very few that has taken up for you on here AND even made several phone calls (for you) Back in September2348ji23e

Mike i just moved all this drama to the asylum where it belongs, due to the refusal to post the bets...

do want to start it up again here in the main room? or do want this post merged with his thread?