smooth's plays

ballerhanz

EOG Veteran
Re: smooth's plays

I really don't care who posts what, just been a silent observer and love to gather the thoughts and opinions of everyone. Stumbled across this site and was amazed to see all the love now it seems to be turning. This guy was 11-2 and made me some $$$ so change your name, pretend to be whoever, but procapper's picks have been the best nba I've seen so far.....PLEASE COME BACK!!!

I agree with this 100% except I'm not going to beg him to come back :LMAO

That being said, no one should be chased away by other cappers with inferiority complexes. 2938u4ji23

Smooth is the man.

Dont let other people decide what your gonna do!

Post the plays and you will surely hear from the grateful followers.

mofome

Banned

Not sure why anyone would leave because of a couple posters. If there is bashing all someone has to do is contact me and I will move it. No need for anything to be dramatic. We're all here to help each other make some money. We're on the same side.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Not sure why anyone would leave because of a couple posters. If there is bashing all someone has to do is contact me and I will move it. No need for anything to be dramatic. We're all here to help each other make some money. We're on the same side.

well said my good man91023i2ndw;l

PAAALLLLLEEEEASE come back smooth1.....we will be lost with out ya:thumbsup

Smooth is the man.

Dont let other people decide what your gonna do!

Post the plays and you will surely hear from the grateful followers.

Well put. Smooth is the man, the number of people that appreciate the posts is far greater then those who don't

Procapper23

EOG Enthusiast

Smooth won't come back to EOG...he doesn't need EOG! he is a procapper and he's making more money with his plays in a month than most of you guys earn the whole year...why should he post his plays? I can understand him...but I don't understand you guys. I posted his big plays without taking the credits away from him.

Charlie3Clovers

EOG Member

i for one appreciate it. i don't understand why people have to start shit. "why can't he post his own plays" "are you a ghost of smooth1". i mean honestly its not necessary. He was queitly posting winners no need in messing up a good thing. Pro, i hope you continue to post his plays b/c there are people here who do appreciate it.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

philly + 3 1/2 at many outs right now..not that smooth always needs the extra 1/2 point...

NBA MOOSE

EOG Enthusiast

Smooth won't come back to EOG...he doesn't need EOG! he is a procapper and he's making more money with his plays in a month than most of you guys earn the whole year...why should he post his plays? I can understand him...but I don't understand you guys. I posted his big plays without taking the credits away from him.

He sure is.:+textinb3

Good luck tonight.

Procapper23

EOG Enthusiast

He sure is.:+textinb3

Good luck tonight.

:LMAO

The difference between me and smooth is, that he has the insight and the capping experience that I don't have. I'm playing college basketball and try to find some winners in NBA but I'm happy whenever I can call him and get his NBA winners...

karma23

EOG Member

Thanks for posting procapper. I for one appreciate it. Tell Smooth i said thank you as well.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

<TABLE class=ysptblclbg3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=15 height=1></TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD width=10 height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>3</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>4</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class="yspscores total" align=right width=35>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=65></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23> </TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Boston </TD><TD class=yspscores>32</TD><TD class=yspscores>18</TD><TD class=yspscores>19</TD><TD class=yspscores>31</TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>100 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>Final </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=8 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Philadelphia </TD><TD class=yspscores>20</TD><TD class=yspscores>29</TD><TD class=yspscores>21</TD><TD class=yspscores>29</TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>99 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

great find again smooth....

Procapper23

EOG Enthusiast

13-2

didn't expect this to happen, please mods close this thread...every minute posting here on EOG is wasted time

thanks again to Mr.NBA, NBA Moose and the other guys I don't know how they are called

Kfed

EOG Member

13-2

didn't expect this to happen, please mods close this thread...every minute posting here on EOG is wasted time

thanks again to Mr.NBA, NBA Moose and the other guys I don't know how they are called

you were the best thing that happend to this forum... I Pm'ed you

Charlie3Clovers

EOG Member

amazing...he's done it again and you bastards ruin it. HE'S UP FUCKING 42 units and you guys are gunna make stupid sarcastic remarks. classless. I came over here b/c i thought this type of stuff didnt happen here as often as across the street but i guess i was wrong. anyway thank you so much PRO for posting these winners. I'm very fortunate to have gotten on this early.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

dont sweat it Charlie3...sure there are a few posts here and there on the negative side..so be it...smooth has been hitting winners all season...smooths contact will continue to give the plays into the future no problems..

keep it going..

NBA MOOSE

EOG Enthusiast

amazing...he's done it again and you bastards ruin it. HE'S UP FUCKING 42 units and you guys are gunna make stupid sarcastic remarks. classless. I came over here b/c i thought this type of stuff didnt happen here as often as across the street but i guess i was wrong. anyway thank you so much PRO for posting these winners. I'm very fortunate to have gotten on this early.

me laughing is not classless.......

http://forums.eog.com/the-asylum/fuck-the-cbb-thread-191024.html

This on the other hand....you decide?

oh and do a search....not a one time deal.....and anyone that cant see his agenda is blind...post 3

http://forums.eog.com/college-basketball-betting/ssis-3-play-2009-a-190877.html

Do a search to see classless.:thumbsup

Biggie

EOG Enthusiast

11-2

02/4

Philadelphia +3 (5 units)

Nets-Bucks Under 196 (3 units)

Can't believe I miss this post............
Procapper23 - can you really not just ignore the "haters"???

Don't read the posts.

If you don't react to children whining and crying - how long till they stop??

Just come in once a day and post if your true intention is just to help others..............and your just reward will come - just don't look for it here in a sports posting forum.