Big East Wednesday (absolute gems)

Notre Dame is getting straight disrespected by only laying -2.5 in this game.
They lost 5 straight games all against top tier teams not only in the conference but in the country. They are going to take out that frustration hard on Cincinnati tomorrow night. Its not a long trip from south bend, and the crowd will not be a factor. Cincy will have no answer for Harangody inside and that will create open looks from the permiter.

I know they don't play well on the road, but this is ABSOLUTE MUST WIN FOR THE IRISH.

Cincy has been on a nice little streak, winning 4 of 6 but they haven't beaten anybody. The home win at georgetown(who can't beat anybody right now) also makes this line a low 2.5.

Notre Dame is 12 points better than Cincy IMO and the homecourt of cincy takes away 4 of that IMO. If this line was -8 I would play ND in this spot. (not this big tho)

This is going to be by far my biggest bet of the year.

Also Syracuse -1.5 is a very strong play for me as well. (5 units)

Just to give you an idea of how much I like this game, I haven't bet more than 1 unit since started posting back on this site.(taking this season easy, focusing on poker right now) Im betting 10 units on this game. Yup thats right 10 units!

Get some.

mofome

Banned
Re: Big East Wednesday (absolute gems)

nice LK!! the public will be all over it, i wonder why the line came out as is.

Not sure, I get the package so I get every Big East game plus alot from other conferences

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Good luck on your plays although i disagree that Notre Dame is 12 points better than Cinci. I might have a big play on the BearCats. Notre Dame has really struggled this year on the road it doesn't make sense to me that they're favored playing at Cinci.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

syracuse center Onuaku is a game time as is rautins 2 gaurd rautins schould be ok

i am already on both these plays...I agree 1000%

ND just way to much Offense, people forgot how explosive this team can be...yes they have thier defensive problems but Cincy lacks the ability to exploit this...ND Rolls

Its scary that vegas is not splitting the action on this game w/ a higher line, but one thing about the Irish is that they don't quit. They aren't going to fold and Mike Brey has told his kids to move on after that skid against top teams.

Only two plays for the night. . .

ND -2.5, 10 units
Cuse -1.5, 5 units

Lean to Miss -3, but stayed away. . .

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Sorry bout ND my man...I tried to warn you. Hope you cut back a bit and didn't lose 10 gems.