I don't say this about many people on this forum

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
Because I really don't know anyone and I try to see the good in all of you but Anthony pap, nap whatever, YOU SUCK AT LIFE!

I'm serious as a heart attack when I say you must be out of your fucking mind to be gambling or even on this site after your long drawn out thread about having no money and being on unemployment. Get some help with your addiction and do something else with your life.

We could all give a crap less about your bullshit with BFC because I don't even care but you're taking up a bunch of space and time from guys that just don't care about your problems. My advice to you is to get off this site and get a freaking job! Not only do you suck at life but you suck at gambling.

This is as honest as I can be and sorry if I offended anyone.

Re: I don't say this about many people on this forum

Because I really don't know anyone and I try to see the good in all of you but Anthony pap, nap whatever, YOU SUCK AT LIFE!

I'm serious as a heart attack when I say you must be out of your fucking mind to be gambling or even on this site after your long drawn out thread about having no money and being on unemployment. Get some help with your addiction and do something else with your life.

We could all give a crap less about your bullshit with BFC because I don't even care but you're taking up a bunch of space and time from guys that just don't care about your problems. My advice to you is to get off this site and get a freaking job! Not only do you suck at life but you suck at gambling.

This is as honest as I can be and sorry if I offended anyone.

Tell us how you really feel. I'm with you though. Couldn't of said it any better myself.

texansfan

EOG Master

I don't know the guy but I have never seen anyone have so many problems with offshore sites...

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Tell us how you really feel. I'm with you though. Couldn't of said it any better myself.

Sorry if I was to blunt but I talked to BFC the other day and Mike sounded like a decent guy. I've talked to Judge before and he sounds alright also. I just don't understand when 95% fo the forum is telling you that you are wrong and a moron you don't get it. And I just don't get when you have a family to feed and on unemployment why you are on a gambling forum and actually wagering money you don't have. Those kinds of people give all gamblers a bad name.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Sorry if I was to blunt but I talked to BFC the other day and Mike sounded like a decent guy. I've talked to Judge before and he sounds alright also. I just don't understand when 95% fo the forum is telling you that you are wrong and a moron you don't get it. And I just don't get when you have a family to feed and on unemployment why you are on a gambling forum and actually wagering money you don't have. Those kinds of people give all gamblers a bad name.

Explain this to me. If he doesnt' have money in his account, how can he place a bet?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Explain this to me. If he doesnt' have money in his account, how can he place a bet?

I don't even care. He shouldn't even be logging on to BFC to begin with. He should be logging on to monster.com or usajobs.com.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I don't even care. He shouldn't even be logging on to BFC to begin with. He should be logging on to monster.com or usajobs.com.

But you should care. If he doesn't have money, how can he bet?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

But you should care. If he doesn't have money, how can he bet?

Did you read his threat about a month ago crying and whining about not having any money? That's the point. He shouldn't be spending any time or money (if he has any at all) around this lifestyle.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Did you read his threat about a month ago crying and whining about not having any money? That's the point. He shouldn't be spending any time or money (if he has any at all) around this lifestyle.

I remember the thread very well, i even participated.

My question is why is the bookmaker calling out Nap on this message board? If Nap doesn't have money in his account, he can't bet. I'm just confused as to why the bookmaker is mad at Nap telling him to 'man up'.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

this thread was started by the same guy that gives congrats to jman for winning the docs contest:blink:

anthony might have problems well he does:cocktail but last i checked nobody on here is calling him out for owing a debt for 2-3 years?

do we just pick and choose who we call out?

just curious

even some of the posters in this thread that agree with the thread starter have gave congrats to jman also:blink:

funny stuff:cheers

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

this thread was started by the same guy that gives congrats to jman for winning the docs contest:blink:

anthony might have problems well he does:cocktail but last i checked nobody on here is calling him out for owing a debt for 2-3 years?

do we just pick and choose who we call out?

just curious

even some of the posters in this thread that agree with the thread starter have gave congrats to jman also:blink:

funny stuff:cheers

Big Nasty, can you show me where I gave JMAN congrats for winning the contest please? Much appreciated.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i apologize i had you confused with:cheers

diogee

i still find it so funny that all these guys are on anthony yet jman walks around here like a pop star:blink:

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

diogee

i still find it so funny that all these guys are on anthony yet jman walks around here like a pop star:blink:

Come on BD, Jman has received shit for 3 weeks now after all the stiff threads and longer from other posters. The EOG is an equal opportunity lender.

J

joeybagadonuts

diogee

That's because the sheep here think he's some sharp b/c he won a FREE contest to be a TOUT. He's thats that to his resume on the forums which also includes, scamming with flyers, throwing former employer under the bus and revealing private info, death threats towards posters, and finally the 18 month slow-pay/stiff job all while flaunting how well he had it, all his online "businesses" were doing well, taking pictures of cash, bragging about his car.

Anyone that buys Jman's fictional persona need their head checked.
2348ji23e

Oh, and yes, this Antonynaper guys is a fuckin clown, and probably a shot taking stiff.
'

Though I'm not really concerned too much with the topic, I would point out that Jman's situation is entirely different from antony's. Discernment and logic are not that hard to develop. . .