BYU -11.5???

FlynnNasty

EOG Addicted
BYU kills Air Force tonight by 20 at home. Big play for me. Someone talk me out of it if they dont agree. I dont see anyway AF loses by less than 15.

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran
Re: BYU -11.5???

I like it. Natty's new rules post a couple of weeks ago has inspired me to not play large favorite's on the road ATS (and I went against this rule with Davidson on Saturday and lost), so I'll probably sit this one out. But I agree with you and think BYU is the play here. Good luck, Flynn. :cheers

FlynnNasty

EOG Addicted

BYU blew a huge lead in the first half to go in up by 4. If i was a gambler (haha) Id bet them 2nd half

tool21

EOG Dedicated

It doesn't matter where the Falcons play these days because the offense simply isn't there. If the home team is lucky, the Cougars will have reserves in early second half and take some pity on the academy.
Sports Network Predicted Outcome: BYU 78, Air Force 54

And they're up by 4 at the half??? WTF man...let's win this one in the 2nd half!

FlynnNasty

EOG Addicted

Tool they really need to step it up. I wish i could watch the game to see what is going wrong. They were actually losing in part of this game!! WTFFF

FlynnNasty

EOG Addicted

FINALLLYYYY haha. Thanks for all my backers haha and glad we cashed. I knew it was a matter of time

Unassail08

EOG Veteran

BYU 71 AF 50

They turned it on at the right time, It went from tied to up 3, to up 5, to up 8. They never looked back after that

whew that was sort of close.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

GOT HER! Good play, it shouldn't have been that close in the first place. Let's get em tomorrow!