Muscle Milk

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated
Re: Muscle Milk

That is great shit. I never used it and didn't want to touch it because of the ephedra and then I moved to Europe and lost touch with life I guess. This is good shit Tim.

oh well then i take that back if you live in europe...it still may be legal then but the US banned it over 5 years ago...most countries followed suit I believe...not sure about countries in Europe

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

I'll take this thread in a little bit direction now...if you really want to get huge and jacked take M-Drol but make sure you do it properly...I can advise if somebody is interested...it is safe if done correctly

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

oh well then i take that back if you live in europe...it still may be legal then but the US banned it over 5 years ago...most countries followed suit I believe...not sure about countries in Europe

I wish we had a health and fitness forum so we could speak about more of this stuff. I hate to use the main thread for this but I have some good questions to ask.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

I wish we had a health and fitness forum so we could speak about more of this stuff. I hate to use the main thread for this but I have some good questions to ask.

ask away my friend...i know quite a bit but if I don't know, rest assured, I won't feed you BS

I managed a gym in a previous life, and I've been training for about 24 years; I can probably help out. If I can't, I can at least point in the right direction. . .

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Any of you ever tried Iso-Sensation by Ultimate Nutrition?? BOGO 50% right now and 2 cents per gram of protein...low in carbs and fat. Thinking about getting some since I'm almost out of scivation.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Any of you ever tried Iso-Sensation by Ultimate Nutrition?? BOGO 50% right now and 2 cents per gram of protein...low in carbs and fat. Thinking about getting some since I'm almost out of scivation.

hmm...never heard of it but then again i dont go shopping for other protein brands since i swear by ABB

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

So, what do you think of the 5-hour-energy drink?

well I think they are OK in themselves but I know a dude that has basically become an abuser of them...their claim of "No crashes" is BS if your body becomes used to taking them...my buddy would barely be able to get out of his chair at the end of the day

anything that has 1200% of the suggested daily intake(vitamin B) cant be that great for you imo

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

well I think they are OK in themselves but I know a dude that has basically become an abuser of them...their claim of "No crashes" is BS if your body becomes used to taking them...my buddy would barely be able to get out of his chair at the end of the day

anything that has 1200% of the suggested daily intake(vitamin B) cant be that great for you imo

One of my main problems is having the energy at the end of a long work day to hit the gym. I have to leave early in the morning so the morning workout is out of the question. I drink one of these about 2 times a week and that's usually ok for me. I have maintained focus and commitment though so my energy level hasn't been a huge problem yet.

Never used the 5-hour energy drinks. the Hydrox is good enough for me, though I drink diet coke all day long as well. I'd be worried about building up a tolerance to such an expensive product. . .

FYI: I'm 46, so energy is definitely an issue with me. I'm careful to keep the Hydrox down, as I don't want to find myself gobbling a handful in a few months. I can still take one and get a good boost. Two makes me shake. . .

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

hmm...never heard of it but then again i dont go shopping for other protein brands since i swear by ABB
Yeah ABB is great...love the cookies&cream. Used to buy it at the gas station from time to time. A little spendy overall for me but tastes great...just prefer protein shakes with pb a little more.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

One of my main problems is having the energy at the end of a long work day to hit the gym. I have to leave early in the morning so the morning workout is out of the question. I drink one of these about 2 times a week and that's usually ok for me. I have maintained focus and commitment though so my energy level hasn't been a huge problem yet.

yeah I think that's fine and totally ok for you...this guy i spoke of would take like 2-3 a day!

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Never used the 5-hour energy drinks. the Hydrox is good enough for me, though I drink diet coke all day long as well. I'd be worried about building up a tolerance to such an expensive product. . .

FYI: I'm 46, so energy is definitely an issue with me. I'm careful to keep the Hydrox down, as I don't want to find myself gobbling a handful in a few months. I can still take one and get a good boost. Two makes me shake. . .

hydroxycut does have quite a bit of caffeine in it...do you drink regular diet coke or decafeinated? thats probably why you shake

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I've never taken Hydroxycut in my life. What's the main purpose of taking it?

I'm on regular diet coke from jump each day. I don't like coffee, so my caffeine delivery system options are limited. Don't get me wrong, shakes can be handled; if I do have more than one Hydrox on board--which is rare--it's only on the stairmaster or treadmill--where I can usually wear it off. . .

I've never taken Hydroxycut in my life. What's the main purpose of taking it?

For me, it's diet suppression (I know when I need to eat), and energy for workout (a well-timed boost can do wonders for the intensity of a training session).

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

For me, it's diet suppression (I know when I need to eat), and energy for workout (a well-timed boost can do wonders for the intensity of a training session).

I know when to eat also so maybe I'll try Hydro and see how that makes me feel. I don't like that damn hunger feeling when I know I don't need to eat yet.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

i don't want to criticize you here as that is definitely not the point of this thread but i would highly suggest scaling back the amount of diet coke if you are taking hydroxycut also....even though you can fight through it, your heart is not able to handle that much caffeine, especially at your age...your heartbeat must be through the roof at times

to answer your question Enfuego, he's right...it suppresses your appetite and also improves your metabolism slightly

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

i don't want to criticize you here as that is definitely not the point of this thread but i would highly suggest scaling back the amount of diet coke if you are taking hydroxycut also....even though you can fight through it, your heart is not able to handle that much caffeine, especially at your age...your heartbeat must be through the roof at times

to answer your question Enfuego, he's right...it suppresses your appetite and also improves your metabolism slightly

I also cut out my diet soda a few days ago. I've been downing the water like crazy.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

okay fellas...im out for the night...I'll be back tomorrow night if we want to talk more or you guys have more questions91023i2ndw;l

You are correct, I take too much caffeine in during the course of my day. I understand that, and take precautions. However, my resting heartrate is under 64 almost always; I'm in pretty good shape; I often claim to be 37 when out on the town and get away with it. I appreciate the "especially at your age" quip, but you had no idea that I'm still 29 at heart. . .:cheers:cheers

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

You are correct, I take too much caffeine in during the course of my day. I understand that, and take precautions. However, my resting heartrate is under 64 almost always; I'm in pretty good shape; I often claim to be 37 when out on the town and get away with it. I appreciate the "especially at your age" quip, but you had no idea that I'm still 29 at heart. . .:cheers:cheers

haha...yeah had to reply before i hit the sheets...no offense meant at all on the age issue...a resting heart rate of under 64 is something everyone should aspire to regardless of age...well done, you've obviously taken your health very seriously and that is something to be commended on91023i2ndw;l

I think that Biotest SURGE is the true king. Expensive, but I always have some in the pantry. Love the taste of the original flavor. The Berry stuff sucks though.

Not just protein, but a PWO pre-mixed shake with high glycemic carbs included. Great stuff.

myDixieWrecked

EOG Enthusiast

you guys don't use ephredrine anymore?????

crazy, supplements are all over-rated.... but c'mon eph is the real deal