UNLV has to be the play right?

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="360"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="3">TEAM STATS SUMMARY</td></tr><tr class="head"><td> </td><td align="center" bgcolor="#231f20" width="30%">SAN DIEGO STATE</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#000000" width="30%">UNLV</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="center"><td align="left">Points</td><td>30</td><td>28</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="center"><td align="left">Field Goals</td><td>11-24 (45.8%)</td><td>7-25 (28.0%)</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="center"><td align="left">Free Throws</td><td>5-6 (83.3%)</td><td>11-16 (68.8%)</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="center"><td align="left">3-pointers</td><td>3-12 (25.0%)</td><td>3-11 (27.3%)</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="center"><td align="left">Personal Fouls</td><td>11</td><td>6</td></tr></tbody></table>

Re: UNLV has to be the play right?

<table class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="banner"><td colspan="2">NCAA (B) 2ND HALFS Second Half Lines - Feb 03 </td></tr><tr class="oddRow"><td class="leftColumn"><small>8:45 PM</small></td><td class="rightColumn"><table class="" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="rotCell">2743</td><td class="teamCell">2H SAN DIEGO STATE</td><td class="selectCell"><label class=""><input name="game" value="848141_12096_0_5_-105_CBB" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">+5-105 </label></td><td class="selectCell"><label class=""><input name="game" value="848141_12096_2_-70_-110_CBB" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">o70-110 </label></td><td class="selectCell"> </td></tr><tr><td class="rotCell">2744</td><td class="teamCell">2H UNLV</td><td class="selectCell"><label class=""><input name="game" value="848141_12096_1_-5_-115_CBB" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">-5-115 </label></td><td class="selectCell"><label class=""><input name="game" value="848141_12096_3_70_-110_CBB" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">u70-110 </label></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I would say based on the stats UNLV would make a run....lower FG%, less fouls. 5 points is a bit steep though.. the original line was only 6.5 and now you're expecting UNLV to do in one half what the books thought they would do in the entire game....

just wait for the million games tomorrow :cheers

they shot terribly all half and are only down 2...they have to win by 3 right? they should be down a lot more than they are at half...

def arent turning the corner and closing the gap...terrible home performance if you ask me...

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Finally waking up...let's finish this shit strong while keeping it under.

diogee

Oh fuck my life...SD ST makes a basket but they call it off for a defensive foul and the game goes to OT due to missed FT. :hangt:hangt

diogee

UNLV better finish this bitch to offset the under.

Unassail08

EOG Veteran

I took San Diego St.

I felt they could hang with UNLV.

I got lucky again.

diogee

I wouldn't say you got lucky at all...anyone with the over got lucky but SD St just outperformed and played solid D for the most part.