It is officially signing day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: It is officially signing day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard, but it's not official, that Jelani Jenkins will sign with PSU. I hope that's true, and my buddy told me, who works with the football team, but it's possible that Jenkins is just blowing smoke. He's going to be dynamite, and I heard that Bowman talked to him briefly about becoming the next great LB core at PSU. I'll believe it when I see is; that's what I told my buddy at least. http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=55030

mofome

Banned

I watched jenkins play in person this year. His hs is less than 3 miles from my house. hes an amazing player.

mofome

Banned

The real UT will have a better class than texas

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I also just read an article on ESPN, and at the end it had some categories answered by top football bloggers, and what not. How the hell did the Horseshoe win best stadium in the Big Ten? That's a fucking joke. Beaver Stadium is 100 times the stadium, and it has a better atmosphere. I've been to both places and it's not even close.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I watched jenkins play in person this year. His hs is less than 3 miles from my house. hes an amazing player.

Him, Sean Lee, and Bowman would be NASTY as a group. I heard he needs to bulk up, but he should be dynamite. Him and Bowman would be nasty for years to come. PSU always gets there one BIG LB, and I hope this is it. Although we already have a damn good one signed.

mofome

Banned

technically you dont have any signed just yet. No early enrollies at LB for PSU.

Carl should be good, hodge aint no joke.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

As of earlier today.

Rivals

1.Ohio St
2.LSU
3.Texas
4.Alabama
5.USC

ESPN

1. LSU
2. USC
3. Texas
4. Ohio St
5. Florida

Scout

1. Ohio St
2. LSU
3. North Carolina
4. Texas
5. USC

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Are we going to sign BBD? Heard he's a free agent. :cheers

BTW....

1) Bryce Brown, rb, Wichita (Kan.) East High School. Miami

mofome

Banned

As of earlier today.

Rivals

1.Ohio St
2.LSU
3.Texas
4.Alabama
5.USC

ESPN

1. LSU
2. USC
3. Texas
4. Ohio St
5. Florida

Scout

1. Ohio St
2. LSU
3. North Carolina
4. Texas
5. USC

espn isnt even close to being relevant.

mofome

Banned

Texas will be top 5. I hope the vols can get in the top 15 realistically. Impossible to finish your staff in january and truly expect a top 10 class. Top 15 would be an amazing year considering. Next year i fully expect a top 5 class.

sure would love to see a solid back commit to texas...whaley is dec but i dont think hes the answer in our backfield...be a good mix w/ whittaker but we need another top name back...its been too long...

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Texas will be top 5. I hope the vols can get in the top 15 realistically. Impossible to finish your staff in january and truly expect a top 10 class. Top 15 would be an amazing year considering. Next year i fully expect a top 5 class.

Completely understand, I would just hate having to go against scum recruiters like Saban and Miles every year.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I am with you there Quebb, not sure exactly what's going on with that. Looks like running back by committee for a few years to come. But, I also trust Mack.

mofome

Banned

here is the mofo wish list in order of times they announce:

Janzen Jackson
Darren Myles Jr
Tana Patrick
Eddie Lacy
Nu'Keese Richardson
Marsilis Teague
Marlon Brown
Kendall Kelly
Je'Ron Stokes

the guys in orange are the ones I want the most.

:houra:houra:houra

mofome

Banned

OKU and Charles will commit somewhere after signing day. I would love both. Unreal players.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Doesn't matter...Braska wins the championship no matter what. Enjoy this shit Mo.

mofome

Banned

Marlon Brown to UGA is the rumor. Thats going to sting.

mofome

Banned

Reid and Phillips to FSU.

Reid is amazing, phillips could be a starter in a couple years.

mofome

Banned

""From what I've heard today, it's highly likely that FSU ends up taking Gary Brown (a 5* DL) from UF, and there's a better than average chance we pull Andre Debose from UF as well. And, despite his stance that it wouldn't be tomorrow, Orson Charles is rumored to be headed to FSU as well.

I've also heard a rumor of another player who will be a shocker (of the good kind) flipping over to FSU, but I can't get a name from my people.

I've also heard that Tennessee is going to have a MAMMOTH day tomorrow, and that LSU is going to lose out on the Randle sweepstakes (and the two aren't related). It also sounds like UF is going to have a day where someone pees in their cornflakes - and I couldn't be happier!"

May not mean anything, but it's good when FSU fans are hearing favorable things about Tennessee and negatives about Florida."

FSU killing it.

I am with you there Quebb, not sure exactly what's going on with that. Looks like running back by committee for a few years to come. But, I also trust Mack.

its soooooo weird too b/c texas is such a run friendly offense...

charles was dec but was so off and on...im waiting for another heisman hopeful in the making though...

mofome

Banned

Creer would have been a monster for TX but he didnt want to commit without taking visits and they pulled his offers like some clowns.

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Well, we used to be, but our current offense doesn't really set up that well for a rb in my opinion. I don't like handing the ball off to the rb while he is standing still. But I also believe we will be switching back to a more conventional offense when Gilbert takes over. Btw, we are loaded next year, can't see where we lose. Going to be a fun year.