WholuvsYa...are you enjoying your time visiting WVU (your son)?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Re: WholuvsYa...are you enjoying your time visiting WVU (your son)?

oh my. You people are too much. shadow01 you can go to Hell. Yes typing. I took it and everyone else in the state of NJ took it. My kids also took typing. The grandkids I will have to ask, but I know my children did. How old are you people? I hope you are old enough to gamble, but it sure does not sound like it.

I'm twelve. Used all of my fingers and two of my toes. :+waving-5

Saying you took typing, in Junior High, 50 years ago is a joke. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems unlikely.

May I ask who the Hell you are to accuse me of lying? Do you know me? Do I know you? EVERYONE took typing 50 years ago. It was 61 years ago to be exact. I can't believe they don't have typing class anymore. Maybe now it is part of computer class but you still have to learn to type.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I can't even see a good reason for WVU to do this? Is he for some reason getting a kick out of all this? If this were his dad, why would his dad want to come here if he doesn't gamble or use computers? Wrong forum, and wrong method of passing time....hit up a mcdonalds at 6 am instead. This whole thing actually makes WVU seem much more creepy.....dad or not, just weird...

He's become really really lonely

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

May I ask who the Hell you are to accuse me of lying? Do you know me? Do I know you? EVERYONE took typing 50 years ago. It was 61 years ago to be exact. I can't believe they don't have typing class anymore. Maybe now it is part of computer class but you still have to learn to type.

If you're as rich and successful as your son is, he can hire a secretary to do his typing. :+waving-5

I am not rich. I am on a fixed income. I had to retire after my bypass surgery years ago.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

We know that your son is a scamming thief and we know that he is a lineal descendant of you.

Anyways, there is no way someone would bring his father to a forum where he was voted a top 3 dueche of all time and universally despised - cute thread WVU - life with your wife has gotten a little too redundant for you?

B

Bruce Dickinson

Sey I think youre off base with this one not that I really care either way

I wish there was an easy way to prove this, I'd give you a shot at getting your money back

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Sey I think youre off base with this one not that I really care either way

I wish there was an easy way to prove this, I'd give you a shot at getting your money back

I'm not making any wagers that WVU is involved in - in any fashion whatsoever - it will always be a losing proposition

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

No, I'm a books wet dream - these mf'ers are always upping my limits - they seriously love me - fuck Thansgiving, Royal used to send me a turkey every weekend - maybe I'll subscribe to Doc's but only if I get a special discount

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Even Bruce Dickson took advantage of me for a nickel

Journeyman

EOG Master

No, I'm a books wet dream - these mf'ers are always upping my limits - they seriously love me - fuck Thansgiving, Royal used to send me a turkey every weekend - maybe I'll subscribe to Doc's but only if I get a special discount

Sey just play my baseball and NFL and u will be ahead.

We can work out a package :thumbsup

We know that your son is a scamming thief and we know that he is a lineal descendant of you.

Anyways, there is no way someone would bring his father to a forum where he was voted a top 3 dueche of all time and universally despised - cute thread WVU - life with your wife has gotten a little too redundant for you?

I don't know what you think you know about my son, but he has never stolen anything in his life. He was always a good kid. Straight As, gifted athlete, full scholarship offers from just about every school, always stayed out of trouble. He has been a hard working guy his entire life. Myself, I wasn't always a great father and certainly didn't always stay out of trouble when I was younger. If you want to give me problems, go right ahead, but my son has never done wrong. Your comments about his wife show the class you have. You should be ashamed of yourself. Have you ever met his wife? I can't believe some of you people.

texansfan

EOG Master

oh my. You people are too much. shadow01 you can go to Hell. Yes typing. I took it and everyone else in the state of NJ took it. My kids also took typing. The grandkids I will have to ask, but I know my children did. How old are you people? I hope you are old enough to gamble, but it sure does not sound like it.

Wait until 5 star chimes in. :thumbsup

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Sey just play my baseball and NFL and u will be ahead.

We can work out a package :thumbsup

Yeah, work out a package - I'll send it to Terry and we'll just take it off your figure - thanks for looking out for me

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Its funny, it never dawned on me that the posters name was who loves you.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

My mom and dad told me that you'd be retarded to think that someone took typing classes 61 YEARS AGO. My grandfather laughed at me for asking him if he took typing classes when he was a kid. You got caught up WVU, let it die. Just come back and use your WVU name. There's NO CHANCE this is your father. Typing classes 61 years ago. :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

My mom and dad told me that you'd be retarded to think that someone took typing classes 61 YEARS AGO. My grandfather laughed at me for asking him if he took typing classes when he was a kid. You got caught up WVU, let it die. Just come back and use your WVU name. There's NO CHANCE this is your father. Typing classes 61 years ago. :LMAO

:doh1

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

This is probably the stupidest thing I have ever seen on a gambling forum.

Matt Rain

EOG Enthusiast

Nice. Who's next to validate WVU's own inflated sense of self-worth? Maybe his pets took typing lessons too.

Spread the love, Fido.

do you people know my son personally or just from this Eye on Gambling place? I don't understand the accusations and frankly I don't care to. Who is running this joint anyway?

Journeyman

EOG Master

do you people know my son personally or just from this Eye on Gambling place? I don't understand the accusations and frankly I don't care to. Who is running this joint anyway?

Blondie runs this joint. :maniac:

Is blondie the girl with the bouncing boobies? Why would a girl like that hang around this place? It would be hard for me to believe a woman owns a gambling joint or whatever this place is called.

Timetopay

EOG Master

wholovesya when do we get to chat with WVU

he and i are tight

Blondie

EOG Master

Is blondie the girl with the bouncing boobies? Why would a girl like that hang around this place? It would be hard for me to believe a woman owns a gambling joint or whatever this place is called.

:+textinb3

I am the woman with the avatar of the girl bouncing her boobs yes.

I use to own a gambling joint, however that is no longer the case.

I now work here.

wholovesya when do we get to chat with WVU

he and i are tight

He works most of the day. He read some posts yesterday after dinner. He was trying to tell me a little about some of you, but there are too many of you folks to remember. He is taking me to the new horse track they have here on Saturday. Those are the things that get me excited. Well, that and bouuncing boobies. (sorry blondie, heh heh)

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Just give it up. Stop. This is WVU, not his father. You didn't take typing classes 61 years ago. PERIOD. Especially not in Middle School.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

If this is supposed to be funny you are failing miserably WVU. Just nut up an come back under WVU or go away. This is just plain strange. I knew you had some screws loose but this is even dumber than some of Frogs meltdown disapearances. And least that slimeball took advantage and got two losing entries in each of the big football contests and still couldn't threaten.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I believe this gentleman is who he says he is. I think he is a very nice man and he is defending his son. Wouldn't all of you do the same thing? I recommend you all give this gentleman the benefit of the doubt. If you do that what harm can come of it?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I believe this gentleman is who he says he is. I think he is a very nice man and he is defending his son. Wouldn't all of you do the same thing? I recommend you all give this gentleman the benefit of the doubt. If you do that what harm can come of it?

Well WVU is a known liar and he has been critiqued for his decisions in the last couple of months, and now he's trying to avoid it again. ZZ, the typing classes in school 61 years ago gets me. There's no need to give the benefit of the doubt when it's a lie.

Thank you ZZ.

I am me, that I know for sure. Yes, I took typing 61 years ago in Camden, New Jersey. I am puzzled as to what the big deal is. I can assure you everyone in NJ had to take typing when I was in school. The way you people treat others is incomprehensible. Christ, you sound like a bunch of 9 year olds.