Grading dispute with Betjm

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Grading dispute with Betjm

all books using this line copied and pasted from oly. They all said those things and the word etc. and overtime counts. 3 is the answer.

August West

Rambler

XP's should not count as a player score. Otherwise as soon as someone scores a TD it would be 2 people scoring. Odds seem fair with the way they are grading this one.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Now there's a novel idea...forget what the screen says!!!!!

So the book posts a prop on the screen, and the screen clearly says that only TD's, FG's, and safeties count as scores, and you want the book to forget what they're just said? How about if they forget that they promised to pay if you won? You did say to forget what the screen said.

Actually, the word ONLY isn't there. You might want to read that carefully again.

Personally, i think they do that so they can grade the bet on either side depending on which side is better for them financially.

A kicker kicking an extra point is called scoring. The kicker gets credit for scoring 1 point. The prop says how many players scored. Its not rocket science.

if you want to not count extra points, you need to say EXTRA POINTS DONT COUNT. Why not just put extra points don't count?

If i read that prop, the first thing i would think is "gee, this looks like a good bet, maybe they just forgot about extra points, after all, it doesnt' say extra points don't count and and extra point IS a player scoring"

Just put as part of the disclaimer EXTRA POINTS DONT COUNT.

People have been taking prop bets for years and there always seems to be some kind of dispute with grading that would not exist if they just put extra points don't count.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

XP's should not count as a player score. Otherwise as soon as someone scores a TD it would be 2 people scoring. Odds seem fair with the way they are grading this one.

incorrect. Did he score or not? Yes. Not debateable.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

yes it is debatable, becuase the prop lists td's, fg's and safety as acceptable scores...

gottabet

EOG Veteran

here is the exact prop as it was displayed - hopefully this pastes correctly. i bet the same thing... thinking if someone scored a td i would have 2 people. i do understand betjam's response.. but i also think the 'heading' should have been a little more clear.

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 487.5pt; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #f97f1a; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8" vAlign=bottom>
739 Number of Cardinals Players to score in game<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #17654b; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8" vAlign=bottom>
Sun 2/1 5:20PM (CST)<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"><o:p> </o:p>
<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 487.5pt; mso-cellspacing: 3.7pt; mso-padding-alt: 3.75pt 3.75pt 3.75pt 3.75pt" cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3.75pt; BACKGROUND: #f8f5bd; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 3.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8">739 Over 3 Players <o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3.75pt; BACKGROUND: #f8f5bd; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 3.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8"> +125 <o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3.75pt; BACKGROUND: #cdeab8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 3.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8">740 Under 3 Players <o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3.75pt; BACKGROUND: #cdeab8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 3.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8"> -155 <o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Included possible OT - TDs, FGs, Safety<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

here is the exact prop as it was displayed - hopefully this pastes correctly. i bet the same thing... thinking if someone scored a td i would have 2 people. i do understand betjam's response.. but i also think the 'heading' should have been a little more clear.

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 487.5pt; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #f97f1a; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8" vAlign=bottom>
739 Number of Cardinals Players to score in game<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BACKGROUND: #17654b; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8" vAlign=bottom>
Sun 2/1 5:20PM (CST)<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"><o:p></o:p>
<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 487.5pt; mso-cellspacing: 3.7pt; mso-padding-alt: 3.75pt 3.75pt 3.75pt 3.75pt" cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3.75pt; BACKGROUND: #f8f5bd; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 3.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8">739 Over 3 Players <o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3.75pt; BACKGROUND: #f8f5bd; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 3.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8">+125 <o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3.75pt; BACKGROUND: #cdeab8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 3.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8">740 Under 3 Players <o:p></o:p>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3.75pt; BACKGROUND: #cdeab8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 3.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8">-155 <o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Included possible OT - TDs, FGs, Safety<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is the best post and response on this thread.

You were thinking that you had 2 scores. The book should leave NO DOUBT that you do NOT have 2 scores. It should clearly state EXTRA POINTS DONT COUNT. Than, no one would be confused.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Title of prop is how many arizona guys score. At bottom it says it includes these possible items, but doesn't say only those items. Main thing there is clarifying that a safety can count. It is obvious that an extra point counts as that is a score by an Arizona player. Just a little common sense needs to be used here by them in grading it, as with any prop.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Royalfan,
If this was a discussion about whether it would be better if BetJam had included the disclaimer that extra points don't count, then I would certainly agree with you...it would have been better. But that is not what this discussion is about! And the main thing is NOT that a safety can count, because as we saw, the safety in this particular case did not count. Nor is it obvious that an extra point counts; it would have been obvious if they had said extra points count, but they didn't. I agree that a little common sense needs to be used in this case but the need exists in yours and Kinosh's case, not BetJam.

Thanks to everyone, especially Bucs, for your input and help. I still think I got hosed because the XP is a part of the TD. But if Betjm's interpretation is different, then I'll lick my wounds and not worry about it. I do hope that Betjm will use this discussion to minimize the ambiguity when wording and disclaiming their future wagering options.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Thanks to everyone, especially Bucs, for your input and help. I still think I got hosed because the XP is a part of the TD. But if Betjm's interpretation is different, then I'll lick my wounds and not worry about it. I do hope that Betjm will use this discussion to minimize the ambiguity when wording and disclaiming their future wagering options.

you're welcome Kinosh, sorry it didnt work out for a winner for ya....but props are tricky damn things, i have seen.....

you'll get em next time..

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

You're welcome(since I'm sure you were including me in your gratuities)...

I think you have a better argument with the safety rather than the extra point. The prop does specifically say that safeties do count along with TD's and FG's. Now if the AZ lineman had sacked the Pitt QB in the endzone, I'm sure BetJam would have included his sack/safety as a score and it would have been a push. So what if 2 AZ lineman had sacked the Pitt QB(sharing a sack happens all the time)? In that case BetJam should have logically shared the safety with each of them and it would have been 4 AZ players to score....that would not be fair to the under 3 prop bettors so once again it would be better if BetJam clarified their prop rules to say that in the case of a safety, only 1 player gets the credit for the score. In your particular case it can be reasonably argued that the safety occurred because of the holding call on whichever Pitt lineman was holding whichever AZ lineman, and therefore that AZ lineman should be credited with the safety for prop betting purposes. Present it that way to Scotty and I think he agrees to give you a push!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Kinish, fwiw I believe the prop was graded correctly. If they were counting x-points the total would have been closer to 4. There team total was 20.5 so I'm sure they wouldn't put the prop out O3 +money if they planned on counting x-points.:cheers

You're welcome(since I'm sure you were including me in your gratuities)...

I think you have a better argument with the safety rather than the extra point. The prop does specifically say that safeties do count along with TD's and FG's. Now if the AZ lineman had sacked the Pitt QB in the endzone, I'm sure BetJam would have included his sack/safety as a score and it would have been a push. So what if 2 AZ lineman had sacked the Pitt QB(sharing a sack happens all the time)? In that case BetJam should have logically shared the safety with each of them and it would have been 4 AZ players to score....that would not be fair to the under 3 prop bettors so once again it would be better if BetJam clarified their prop rules to say that in the case of a safety, only 1 player gets the credit for the score. In your particular case it can be reasonably argued that the safety occurred because of the holding call on whichever Pitt lineman was holding whichever AZ lineman, and therefore that AZ lineman should be credited with the safety for prop betting purposes. Present it that way to Scotty and I think he agrees to give you a push!

Actually, I thought I would have a better chance with the XP. The safety was a result of a holding penalty by Pittsburgh, and not anything a Cardinals player did. The score was awarded to the team, not an individual player.

If there was a sack in the end zone, that's different. If two players got 0.5 sack each, I would count that as one player for betting purposes. Betjm might grade that differently too -- who knows. I would hope that Betjm would clarify this point in their disclaimer, because you could argue that two players were involved in that score.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Actually, I thought I would have a better chance with the XP. The safety was a result of a holding penalty by Pittsburgh, and not anything a Cardinals player did. The score was awarded to the team, not an individual player.

If there was a sack in the end zone, that's different. If two players got 0.5 sack each, I would count that as one player for betting purposes. Betjm might grade that differently too -- who knows. I would hope that Betjm would clarify this point in their disclaimer, because you could argue that two players were involved in that score.

"The safety was a result of a holding penalty by Pittsburgh, and not anything a Cardinals player did."

HUH???? You are too fucking stupid and deserve to lose this bet.

"The safety was a result of a holding penalty by Pittsburgh, and not anything a Cardinals player did."

kinosh, I think you just baked the nitwit pioneer's noodle. Open the oven door, there's smoke pouring out of his ears.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

The reason that a penalty in the end zone is a safety is because (in this case) if the Pittsburgh player had not held the Arizona player , the Arizona player would have presumably sacked the quarterback for a safety. The Arizona player that was held should get credit for the sack. Btw, I do not believe a team can score so I believe that should count as a 'player' scoring. I know this is not an exact science but I do agree with 'the spirit of the rule' along with common sense giving us the correct conclusion to this, being three players scored.

The reason that a penalty in the end zone is a safety is because (in this case) if the Pittsburgh player had not held the Arizona player , the Arizona player would have presumably sacked the quarterback for a safety. The Arizona player that was held should get credit for the sack. Btw, I do not believe a team can score so I believe that should count as a 'player' scoring. I know this is not an exact science but I do agree with 'the spirit of the rule' along with common sense giving us the correct conclusion to this, being three players scored.

Presumably is the keyword. There's no way he should get credit for a sack he could have, or would have, gotten, in my humble opinion. Disagree.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Presumably is the keyword. There's no way he should get credit for a sack he could have, or would have, gotten, in my humble opinion. Disagree.
You're right. I misspoke. He shouldn't get credit for a sack but he should get credit for the score. Just like in hockey when a team scores in its own net, the nearest player on the opposing team gets the credit for the goal........here somebody needs to be designated as scoring, so I suggest(ed) the player that was held.

You're right. I misspoke. He shouldn't get credit for a sack but he should get credit for the score. Just like in hockey when a team scores in its own net, the nearest player on the opposing team gets the credit for the goal........here somebody needs to be designated as scoring, so I suggest(ed) the player that was held.

ZZ, again I disagree because there are particular (though rare) occasions written into the rules of NFL football in which a team get points that are not attributed to any player. No where is it written that all point must be attributed to a player. I think it is fair to say the safety in this game was not a score, but instead an awarding of points.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Kinish, fwiw I believe the prop was graded correctly. If they were counting x-points the total would have been closer to 4. There team total was 20.5 so I'm sure they wouldn't put the prop out O3 +money if they planned on counting x-points.:cheers

Not correct. Line was right, but extra points count as the prop is desingned. Just because they forgot to put it as a possible way of scoring does not mean it is not supposed to count. Play this type of prop every year so very familiar with it and its intent. Extra points count perioud. And it would not be closer to 4 as usually a kicker makes a field goal anyway. The bet is how many cards score and rackers certainly did. Common sense needs to be used by the book. Or if they are going to copy and paste lines from other places then they need to copy and paste the details also.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Royalfan,
If this was a discussion about whether it would be better if BetJam had included the disclaimer that extra points don't count, then I would certainly agree with you...it would have been better. But that is not what this discussion is about! And the main thing is NOT that a safety can count, because as we saw, the safety in this particular case did not count. Nor is it obvious that an extra point counts; it would have been obvious if they had said extra points count, but they didn't. I agree that a little common sense needs to be used in this case but the need exists in yours and Kinosh's case, not BetJam.

Ofcourse extra points count. It is a score by an arizona player, just as the heading of the bet is. Not complicated. No need to list it as one of the examples of what count as it is obvious it is a score period. And nowhere did it say that only those types of plays count. You have no fucking clue on the intention of the bet. I do. End of story. Nobody more familiar with props and the intent of them than me.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

ZZ, again I disagree because there are particular (though rare) occasions written into the rules of NFL football in which a team get points that are not attributed to any player. No where is it written that all point must be attributed to a player. I think it is fair to say the safety in this game was not a score, but instead an awarding of points.
Well, we'll just have to disagree. I don't think there should ever be points 'awarded' without a particular player scoring said points. And if that is the case with the rules, the rules should be changed.:cheers

Well, we'll just have to disagree. I don't think there should ever be points 'awarded' without a particular player scoring said points. And if that is the case with the rules, the rules should be changed.:cheers

:cheers

ZZ, :cheers

I guess I am stupid, along with the NFL and the refs. I don't see anything wrong with my statement. The Cardinals player rushed the passer. Why should he get credit for the safety?

I guess I am stupid, along with the NFL and the refs. I don't see anything wrong with my statement. The Cardinals player rushed the passer. Why should he get credit for the safety?

kinosh, this yet another example of the poster "pioneer" attempting to belittle another poster by outwitting him, the problem for pioneer is that he clearly is incorrect and he appears foolish. The reason pioneer hasn't posted all day is because he now realizes he wrong about the Superbowl safety call and he is ashamed to admit it. Let's just add this to the long list of logical and factual error the poster "pioneer" has berated his fellow posters over, only to later be exposed as a fool and jackass.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

My question would be this. If they werent' going to count extra points, why even write a prop called "players to score".? Why not line the bet at 3.5 or 4 and include kickers? Why make it vague and confusing?

if ANY bettor is confused, its the book's fault for not including enough language to make there BE no doubt.

If you make a 'players to score' prop and then exclude certain situations, than it really isn't a players to score prop, its something else with shady and foggy language.

If the prop is players to score, there needs to be a specific language that says extra points do not count. If there's no specific language to that regard, someone might think xtra points Do count. My statement to the book is "why leave ANY doubt, just write extra points do not count".

My question would be this. If they werent' going to count extra points, why even write a prop called "players to score".? Why not line the bet at 3.5 or 4 and include kickers? Why make it vague and confusing?

if ANY bettor is confused, its the book's fault for not including enough language to make there BE no doubt.

If you make a 'players to score' prop and then exclude certain situations, than it really isn't a players to score prop, its something else with shady and foggy language.

If the prop is players to score, there needs to be a specific language that says extra points do not count. If there's no specific language to that regard, someone might think xtra points Do count. My statement to the book is "why leave ANY doubt, just write extra points do not count".

What is interesting to me is that the email from BetJamaica posted in this thread mentioned a "disclaimer" that disallowed conversion points. I would like to know more about this disclaimer. Where's the disclaimer?

I tend to lean toward royalfan's assessment with BetJam copying and pasting prop lines..

What is interesting to me is that the email from BetJamaica posted in this thread mentioned a "disclaimer" that disallowed conversion points. I would like to know more about this disclaimer. Where's the disclaimer?

I tend to lean toward royalfan's assessment with BetJam copying and pasting prop lines..

The prop "Will either team score 3 unanswered times" did have the following disclaimer: "Included possible OT - Conversion Points do not count toward wager"

The prop "Number of Cardinal players to score in game" had "Included possible OT - TDs, FGs, Safety"

So conversion points SHOULD count for the latter prop since the disclaimer when they don't count (in the former) is clearly stated.

The prop "Will either team score 3 unanswered times" did have the following disclaimer: "Included possible OT - Conversion Points do not count toward wager"

The prop "Number of Cardinal players to score in game" had "Included possible OT - TDs, FGs, Safety"

So conversion points SHOULD count for the latter prop since the disclaimer when they don't count (in the former) is clearly stated.

kinosh, wow, on further review (based on your posted evidence of the lines and disclaimers) your position gains credence. The bet you made did not state "Conversion Points do not count toward wager" as other props did..

The book should pay the guy.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I guess I am stupid, along with the NFL and the refs. I don't see anything wrong with my statement. The Cardinals player rushed the passer.

But you just said the...
...so now you admit that the Cardinal player did indeed do something which led to the Pitt player holding him and thus causing the penalty. Don't blame the refs , they called the penalty, they're not the stupid ones here...you've proven your stupidity and at least you finally admit it!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

But you just said the...
...so now you admit that the Cardinal player did indeed do something which led to the Pitt player holding him and thus causing the penalty. Don't blame the refs , they called the penalty, they're not the stupid ones here...you've proven your stupidity and at least you finally admit it!

Do you try to make an ass of yourself all the time or does it just come naturally?

:+clueless

My reasoning is that the safety was a result of a Pittsburgh penalty, so no "Cardinals Player" was credited with the score. Betjm is saying the safety was credited to the Team, and therefore counts as a "Player." That's bullshit!!

i'm not understanding something here. If it's a team safety then it does NOT get credited towards a player. How it BTJ awarding that to a player?

Much the same in basketball, getting a "team rebound"

But you just said the...

I don't understand your argument. Seems like you're saying that rushing the passer should be awarded a safety. If that were true, we would see a lot more safeties. What did the Cardinals player do to get the safety? I don't get it.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I don't understand your argument. Seems like you're saying that rushing the passer should be awarded a safety. If that were true, we would see a lot more safeties. What did the Cardinals player do to get the safety? I don't get it.

DUH...he rushed the passer...if he hadn't been held on the play, he would have sacked the QB for the safety. The safety should count as an AZ score for whichever AZ lineman was held....but you certainly deserve to lose, in fact you're stupid enough to win a Darwin award this year!

For all interested, I spoke to Scotty today and there will be no change. He was corresponding with the "props manager in another country," the manager stood firm on the decision, and Scotty did not want to reverse that decision. I used every argument in the book, but I felt Scotty was only the messenger. I do think Betjm will be more careful and thorough in their disclaimers as a result of this dispute.

DUH...he rushed the passer...if he hadn't been held on the play, he would have sacked the QB for the safety. The safety should count as an AZ score for whichever AZ lineman was held....but you certainly deserve to lose, in fact you're stupid enough to win a Darwin award this year!

Really? Wow! I didn't know this cause-and-effect was so definite. Please state your facts to support this claim. I'm listening.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Really? Wow! I didn't know this cause-and-effect was so definite. Please state your facts to support this claim. I'm listening.

Good...well, keep listening, the next sound you hear will be the doorbell, the Darwin awards folks will be there with your award!