6 for Wednesday

Really hate having all these road teams but thats just the way it boiled down. Happen to think theyre worth the worry though. Tried to find home teams that made the cut, but I just couldnt find any worthy of throwing one of these out for. Just my humble opinion, Im sure someone really good will be opposite of at least one of these though. Probably Tex A&m or USC.
Not gonna write these up. Short on time these days. Maybe we can banter back and forth later on.

529 - Tulsa -2 @ Marshall (-120)

539 - Boston College -2 @ Virginia (-120)

567 - Drexel -2 @ Delaware (-120)

572 - Ole Miss -3 vs Auburn

593 - USC +9 @ UCLA

585 - Texas A&M +13 @ Oklahoma

:+waving-5
Have a happy Wednesday.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated
Re: 6 for Wednesday

USC is my favorite that you have there.:houra

You have Steel Balls to take A&M! I want to hear what OSU Cowboys thinks after them beating on the Cowboys.:+clueless

USC is my favorite that you have there.:houra

You have Steel Balls to take A&M! I want to hear what OSU Cowboys thinks after them beating on the Cowboys.:+clueless

Gotta change outa my boxers and into briefs with that visual stuck in my head Benny.

Just seems to me that A&M almost always gets it up for the big games. Theyve played real good the last 3 and hung on the boards with Oklahoma the last time they faced off. An angle that I like to use when a good opportunity presents itself is when a team A beats team B on team Bs' home court and then team A faces team B at home in a rematch laying double digits (or nearly double digits) take the road team (team B) with revenge. Home team overconfidence or lack of intensity, road team knowing what to expect and what mistakes not to repeat, and the added value in the line are the main reasons I think this works. Gotta pick the right spots though. I wouldnt use this on a team like SEMO (as an extreme example) but Ive used it two times this year and (I must check) I think Ive won both. At any rate even with poor teams the game is usually pretty close. This also applies in the USC/UCLA game. But I must stress that I dont play angles like this on the merit of the angle alone. I think there are strong reasons to play these on thier own.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Gotta change outa my boxers and into briefs with that visual stuck in my head Benny.

Just seems to me that A&M almost always gets it up for the big games. Theyve played real good the last 3 and hung on the boards with Oklahoma the last time they faced off. An angle that I like to use when a good opportunity presents itself is when a team A beats team B on team Bs' home court and then team A faces team B at home in a rematch laying double digits (or nearly double digits) take the road team (team B) with revenge. Home team overconfidence or lack of intensity, road team knowing what to expect and what mistakes not to repeat, and the added value in the line are the main reasons I think this works. Gotta pick the right spots though. I wouldnt use this on a team like SEMO (as an extreme example) but Ive used it two times this year and (I must check) I think Ive won both. At any rate even with poor teams the game is usually pretty close. This also applies in the USC/UCLA game. But I must stress that I dont play angles like this on the merit of the angle alone. I think there are strong reasons to play these on thier own.[/quote]

Everybody following along?:pop:

Good Stuff!:thumbsup

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

Good luck tonight, Natty. Also, at least a couple of your road teams are getting more than 1 point. :cheers

pool

EOG Senior Member

Good Luck tonight Natty. Maybe we can middle the OU/A&M game as I have OU in a ML parlay. :cheers

Thanks guys good luck to you as well.

Adding:

559 - James Madison +1 @ Ga.St.

Did some checking myself before playing this but this is a Micelli situational follow. Anytime a good capper passes on a shitty card and comes back the next day with a single play........ capping the capper sometimes is better than capping the game.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Natty....you're paying too much juice my man. Don't buy points. Just think... you're paying 20% to make some of your bets.....WAYYY too much. 10% is even too much.

Thanks Tool. Understand your concern. Been doing it alot lately with small spreads. Lost a handful too many by a half point this year. Hopefully Ill win them all and nothing to fear. HA ha ha.... you are right though.