It is officially signing day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: It is officially signing day!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSU rarely finishes in top 5 in recruiting , how they lumped in wit FSU?

I said they frequently steal recruits on the last day. I said FSU and PSU do that more than any other school. Is there a problem with that statement? :LMAO

I said they frequently steal recruits on the last day. I said FSU and PSU do that more than any other school. Is there a problem with that statement? :LMAO

Yeah, PSU and recruiting seems funny to me. Considering they don't get any good classes. Stealing 3 star players on the last day isn't impressive to me :)

mofome

Banned

yeah 3:45

even some ole miss people think they have a shot. everyone seems to think they are in it but the home school.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah, PSU and recruiting seems funny to me. Considering they don't get any good classes. Stealing 3 star players on the last day isn't impressive to me :)

Oh, because I could list off a lot of 4 and 5 star recruits they have stolen over the last couple of years. Off to the Library I go for a little bit. Good luck to your Vols Mo.

ha ha he put his bag next to the texas hat and everything...thought he was gonna pull out some burnt orange!

never a chance for quebb.

this blows. bama loaded

Greg Reid would have been bama also if bama was 390 miles away or w/e

Bama coaching staff is fucking sick. Apparently bama is a fun college town too from what reid said. He absolutely loved it there

Mo FSU has 4-5 five star players im fucked jacked. This class is gonna rock the fuck out. You happy with vols going 2/3 closing out?

mofome

Banned

vols have jackson, oku and brown left. We will get zero of them.

mofome

Banned

Mo FSU has 4-5 five star players im fucked jacked. This class is gonna rock the fuck out. You happy with vols going 2/3 closing out?

who are the 4?

reid and mcdaniel are sick. mcdaniel will probably win the outland by the time hes a jr.

2348ji23e

who are the 4?

reid and mcdaniel are sick. mcdaniel will probably win the outland by the time hes a jr.

2348ji23e

Downs should be a 5, he's fucking sick. Misses 5 star by 1 spot on rivals. He was the best player on def in the AA game imo.

Mizell isn't a five star since he punched his coach in the face. His talent is amazing but he's character issues.

McCallister is border line, he's sick, that's all i can say haha

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

They've had a top 5 class more than 50% of the time over the last 10 years. They still can't win.

mofome

Banned

Downs should be a 5, he's fucking sick. Misses 5 star by 1 spot on rivals. He was the best player on def in the AA game imo.

Mizell isn't a five star since he punched his coach in the face. His talent is amazing but he's character issues.

McCallister is border line, he's sick, that's all i can say haha

I see.

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

Janez Jackson down to 3 and will sign tomorrow morning.

Tennessee
Alabama
LSU

Oh, because I could list off a lot of 4 and 5 star recruits they have stolen over the last couple of years. Off to the Library I go for a little bit. Good luck to your Vols Mo.

Quite the opposite last year. Michigan took a couple from Penn State if I do believe. Michael Shaw and Roy Roundtree from Trotwood. Both 4 stars.

Tide rolling today.

May as well get used to it folks.

Someone post that drunk Alabama roadwhore video where she loves Saban then gets a DUI.:+excited-

Give me a big ROLL TIDE!!!!

Trent Richardson
Dre Kirkpatrick
Kenny Bell
Kendall Kelly

Put us over the top.

Road Dawg, how many new escalades did bama buy for their recruits this year?