JoeyBagOfDogshit claims the EOG Doc's contest field of 153 people was 'a weak field'

Journeyman

EOG Master
Too funny, this little twirp follows me around the forums, with something different everyday.

Today "it was just a lucky win", me winning the Docs contest, despite the fact I was in the top ten in BOTH Doc's contests, "the EOG field was weak" ...according to Joey LMAO.

Ummm , I have won TWO NFL contests now in 2 YEARS, with 53 players and 153 PLAYERS respectively, YET it is always 'luck'. :pop:

Re: JoeyBagOfDogshit claims the EOG Doc's contest field of 153 people was 'a weak field'

I wouldn't say it was a "real strong" field, but I will say that by winning two years in a row that you do know what your doing. With that said Terry would appreciate the money now that you can sell your plays. Best of luck at Doc's place.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: JoeyBagOfDogshit claims the EOG Doc's contest field of 153 people was 'a weak field'

I wouldn't say it was a "real strong" field, but I will say that by winning two years in a row that you do know what your doing. With that said Terry would appreciate the money now that you can sell your plays. Best of luck at Doc's place.

Bullshit...to suggest the field was weak is nothing but B.S.

:hangt

Journeyman

EOG Master

What are the odds the same person wins two contests of that size?

Someone give me the odds

Same guy wins both a 53 man and a 153 in two yrs?

What a fucking clown.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

any field I ain't in is WEAK..........now pay your bills.

:+textinb3

I didn't say it was weak did I? I said it wasn't "real strong". Big difference. No need to argue. Just making a statement tough guy.

rjt721

EOG Master

Strong field or not, what's the point of this thread? How much attention do you need?

Journeyman

EOG Master

I didn't say it was weak did I? I said it wasn't "real strong". Big difference. No need to argue. Just making a statement tough guy.

I didn't say you did, I am saying he only mentions this because I won...and winning two in two years is not luck.

beating 153 coinflippers would be difficult enough...what a slap in the face to some of the forum worlds finest.

SHOWSTOPPER ENTERPRISES INC.:pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Strong field or not, what's the point of this thread? How much attention do you need?

Yeah I'm the only attn whore here, yeah right.

next :suit:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

What he said. And no the field was not terribly strong. Not terribly weak either. Doesn't matter, you won dude. Who gives a fuck who was in it?

It was an incredibly difficult contest to win. Anyone who disagrees has their head pretty far up their ass.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

weak was an understatement, following the rules was almost impossible though it seems

Journeyman

EOG Master

What he said. And no the field was not terribly strong. Not terribly weak either. Doesn't matter, you won dude. Who gives a fuck who was in it?

I am responding to him, I didn't bring this up...simply responding to his assanine post.

:pop:

rjt721

EOG Master

Didn't a bunch of people drop out or DQ? Anyway, I'll say that of the two Doc's Contests -- NFL and college foots -- winning the NFL one is more impressive and noteworthy simply because the line movement isn't as severe, not giving contestants a huge advantage by picking off the stale numbers. But that's really beside the point. Your NFL knowledge and capping abilities are the least of the reasons why people give you shit.

Journeyman

EOG Master

It was an incredibly difficult contest to win. Anyone who disagrees has their head pretty far up their ass.

Those who really paid attn know better...just another BS jab at me.

I wouldn't have ever mentioned any of this but that little crack head keeps running his yap.

what a miserable punk.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Didn't a bunch of people drop out or DQ? Anyway, I'll say that of the two Doc's Contests -- NFL and college foots -- winning the NFL one is more impressive and noteworthy simply because the line movement isn't as severe, not giving contestants a huge advantage by picking off the stale numbers. But that's really beside the point. Your NFL knowledge and capping abilities are the least of the reasons why people give you shit.

Yeah they all dropped out ABOVE me and I just so happened to back in...Jesus CHRIST!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

Yeah I'm the only attn whore here, yeah right.

next :suit:
Of course you're not the only one. But you might be the biggest. And this thread has nothing to do with Joey. Just another way for you to say, "Look at me!" And Reload fell for it, so I guess you got what you wanted.

This is the very definition of an asylum thread. One poster attacking another poster and in the title of the thread no less. Inevitably it will degenerate into the battle royale circle jerk with all the king's men interjecting their two cents.

Be consistent, move it now. Everything else is irrelevant.

I have a feeling this picture is going to get a lot of forum air-time:

Journeyman

EOG Master

Of course you're not the only one. But you might be the biggest. And this thread has nothing to do with Joey. Just another way for you to say, "Look at me!" And Reload fell for it, so I guess you got what you wanted.

What a BS thing to say 'people dropped out', they dropped out as they fell out of contention, nobody above me dropped out.
:suit:

Don't tell me what my reason was either...I would have never mentioned it, I never ever posted when i won last time.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

If it was easy to win, everyone would be doing it.

No contest where you have to beat 152 other participants is easy.

I think it's a thread worthy of some discussion. This contest was even more difficult to win than the Hilton one, in my opinion.

rjt721

EOG Master

I said it's impressive. I know that in the CFB contest, probably 80% of the field was DQ'd, many while still in contention. Don't know if the same thing happened in the NFL contest, and I don't really care.

mofome

Banned

Not sure how this title lasted so long in the main forum. Not the place for calling someone a bag of dog shit though.

Racer X

EOG Enthusiast

Not sure how this title lasted so long in the main forum. Not the place for calling someone a bag of dog shit though.

I agree mo, the people have had enough of Jstiff.

Pay your debts deadbeat.

J

joeybagadonuts

That's the way your and Ken's wonderful employee speaks to me. Great way to turn around the site, keep the one guy that alienates the posters, and get rid of the good guys.
2938u4ji23

Also, I meant it was WEAK b/c it was a FREE contest. Many people, if they don't have $ on something, don't put a lot of time into it, especially when the prize is becoming A FUCKING TOUT. I would have loved to entered and won just to turn down the "prize"
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

i wouldn't say it was weak but a bunch of people got dq'ed who should have still been in.....don't think it would have mattered, the result would have been the same at the top. nice win jman.

soli

EOG Dedicated

to tell the truth...over half the field was DQ'd for some bullshyt reason

Of course you're not the only one. But you might be the biggest. And this thread has nothing to do with Joey. Just another way for you to say, "Look at me!"
There is certainly a lot of truth in this statement.

Regardless, winning the contest is quite an accomplishment and props to JMan.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I find it interesting that J starts one of his ego maniac threads and then gets pissed on by over 10 posters and I'm not one of them - good jobs guys - see through the smoke

J

joeybagadonuts

I find it interesting that J starts one of his ego maniac threads and then gets pissed on by over 10 posters and I'm not one of them - good jobs guys - see through the smoke

Exactly, I think me, you, TTP and others finally got some of the sheep to see through Biff's act and call him out for who he is.

The "shoot on site list" is definitely getting longer.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

What are the odds the same person wins two contests of that size?

Someone give me the odds

Same guy wins both a 53 man and a 153 in two yrs?

What a fucking clown.
8109-1 assuming everyone is equal going in.

J

joeybagadonuts

8109-1 assuming everyone is equal going in.

Well more than half the field either stopped picking or was DQed.

mofome

Banned

Joey, I understand why you don't like Journey. However, he won a contest that was not easy to win. Even if it had been easy, he still beat everyone else that was in it. No reason to knock it. You have problems with Journey and I understand those. No need to allow that issue to cloud every thing you say about him. If you want to avoid talking about the positive things he does, then thats your right. But to knock something positive he has done seems like a reach.

Why waste the time. I think it was impressive for both our NFL and NCAAF winners to last as long as they did and come out on top. Thats one issue in and of itself. Its a very nice accomplishment.

i wouldn't say it was weak but a bunch of people got dq'ed who should have still been in.....don't think it would have mattered, the result would have been the same at the top. nice win jman.

This says it all. Nice win Jman. Your gambling debts are between you and whomever, in my opinion. I. . .Just. . .Don't. . .Care. . .

J

joeybagadonuts

I've never knocked Jscam's sports knowledge. I only stated he was over reacting and getting a big head over a FREE contest to become of all things, A TOUT. If the prize was $6k, I'd would have been impressed. All things considered, he has won more contests than me (I've also never entered one, nor plan on it) so I'll give him that.

Also, Mo, since he posted this in the main forum, insulting me, I thought there no reason to be nice to him in any way shape or form. This doesn't erase the fact he is an egomaniac and attention whore.

mofome

Banned

haha na, starting this thread was silly, but I figured you must have knocked the accomplishment somewhere prior to it being started. I havent read much about the competition overall, i actually dont have a single post or view in the old contest forum.

You know that I respect you a lot and some people think thats an awful thing, lol, but this guy won a contest. Thats pretty cool.

Your grudge with him is something i really think is going to be taken care of.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

So has J paid his debt off yet?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

So has J paid his debt off yet?

Why would you ask a question when you know the answer? Is it cold in Alaska? Is Carmen Electra hot? Is Seymour one cool azz negro? Come on man - that dude is a gutter rat - no way has he paid

I'd be willing to wager that there are many more here who are interested in winning plays rather than "who said who stiffed who" drama. That being said, who do you like tomorrow, Jman???