WholuvsYa...are you enjoying your time visiting WVU (your son)?

Re: WholuvsYa...are you enjoying your time visiting WVU (your son)?

Well WVU is a known liar and he has been critiqued for his decisions in the last couple of months, and now he's trying to avoid it again. ZZ, the typing classes in school 61 years ago gets me. There's no need to give the benefit of the doubt when it's a lie.

who are you sir? Are you stupid or something? Do you think typing is a new thing?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Thank you ZZ.

I am me, that I know for sure. Yes, I took typing 61 years ago in Camden, New Jersey. I am puzzled as to what the big deal is. I can assure you everyone in NJ had to take typing when I was in school. The way you people treat others is incomprehensible. Christ, you sound like a bunch of 9 year olds.
I used to take the bus from Philly and we'd stop in Camden on the way to Atlantic City. Even met a redhead from Cherry Hill on that bus once. By then, 79 or 80, Camden was pretty unsafe......LOL. I believe you about the typing and about everything. I apologize for the inhospitality here. Btw, did you ever meet your moniker's namesake..............Telly Savalas?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Well WVU is a known liar and he has been critiqued for his decisions in the last couple of months, and now he's trying to avoid it again. ZZ, the typing classes in school 61 years ago gets me. There's no need to give the benefit of the doubt when it's a lie.
So you're 100% sure you are correct? Even if you are, that's no reason to be mean. If that's how you feel, just ignore him.

I used to take the bus from Philly and we'd stop in Camden on the way to Atlantic City. Even met a redhead from Cherry Hill on that bus once. By then, 79 or 80, Camden was pretty unsafe......LOL. I believe you about the typing and about everything. I apologize for the inhospitality here. Btw, did you ever meet your moniker's namesake..............Telly Savalas?

I grew up in Camden in the 40's when it was a nice place to live. I married my first wife who was my high school sweetheart. My mother and father lived in Maple Shade and my wife's family lived in Williamstown.

I never did meet Kojak, but I have always been a fan. I have been saying 'who loves ya' nearly as long as he did. My son created this name here and I just stuck with it. I had to change his crazy penguin picture though.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I grew up in Camden in the 40's when it was a nice place to live. I married my first wife who was my high school sweetheart. My mother and father lived in Maple Shade and my wife's family lived in Williamstown.

I never did meet Kojak, but I have always been a fan. I have been saying 'who loves ya' nearly as long as he did. My son created this name here and I just stuck with it. I had to change his crazy penguin picture though.

You ever do a deaf chick? Did you ever gamble or do real estate deals when you were younger?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So you're 100% sure you are correct? Even if you are, that's no reason to be mean. If that's how you feel, just ignore him.
Why should I ignore someone who continues to lie to the forum? Doesn't make much sense to me, but to each his own I guess. No sweat, out I go.

You ever do a deaf chick? Did you ever gamble or do real estate deals when you were younger?

That's enough with the deaf girl stuff. That was mentioned a couple times yesterday. I don't know anything about it. Are you also 9 years old and trying to make trouble? The only real estate I have ever been involved in was the purchase of my home. I have bought 4 homes over the years. I also was part owner of a restaurant building, but we sold it for a loss. That was back in the late 70s. I leased my buildings for the most part. I do gamble or I should say I did. I was a regular patron at the Garden City and Atlantic City tracks. My father was a manager there for a while before he passed. I only know horses and dogs. I used to bet on sports, but I had to give that up because it nearly cost me my marriage.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Why should I ignore someone who continues to lie to the forum? .
Maybe because you are wrong?

P.S. Be nice to a fellow New Jerseyian VD! You and him could well know each other. Ask him about all of the restaurants he had in NJ!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Maybe because you are wrong?

P.S. Be nice to a fellow New Jerseyian VD! You and him could well know each other. Ask him about all of the restaurants he had in NJ!

Yeah, but I'm not wrong. WVU is a known liar and he set this thing up completely. There's a rank smell coming from this thread, and it's fish. Whatever, believe as you wish.

Yeah, but I'm not wrong. WVU is a known liar and he set this thing up completely. There's a rank smell coming from this thread, and it's fish. Whatever, believe as you wish.

You are wrong and rude. The known liar you refer to is my son. Do you know him? I do not know anyone who would classify him as a liar.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

I was a regular patron at the Garden City and Atlantic City tracks. My father was a manager there for a while before he passed. I only know horses and dogs. I used to bet on sports, but I had to give that up because it nearly cost me my marriage.

Bringing back memories for me as I would visit my grandmother on the weekends in Cherry Hill, and the racetrack was her back yard! I wish the cities were safe like way back then. But that will never be unfortunately.
Sometimes, I would hooky from school in South Philly, take the bus to AC to hit the beach as we werent old enough to gamble :) Now you got me thinking about the food I miss. I sure could go for a Cheeseteak or an Italian Hoagie right now :)

:cheers

Bringing back memories for me as I would visit my grandmother on the weekends in Cherry Hill, and the racetrack was her back yard! I wish the cities were safe like way back then. But that will never be unfortunately.
Sometimes, I would hooky from school in South Philly, take the bus to AC to hit the beach as we werent old enough to gamble :) Now you got me thinking about the food I miss. I sure could go for a Cheeseteak or an Italian Hoagie right now :)

:cheers

Nice to see another Philly/NJ native. We did get us a baseball championship. It is hard to find a good hoagie anywhere. Forget Subway. They are garbage even if they are on every street corner. It is nice to meet you, sir.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

WVU's act is old and tired - almost got to feel bad for him

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post4728977 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 11-12-2007, 01:21 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right>#1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>WVU<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4728977", true); </SCRIPT>
RX SemiGod

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4728977 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> So, I slept with a deaf chick this weekend
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->No offense to any deaf people here, but this was one weird scene.

I met this girl through a mutual friend and everything went off without a hitch. We met for drinks and dinner then proceeded to go back to her place to watch a movie and sip some wine. We watched some old war movie with closed caption. That went over fine and we even had some interesting conversation the best that we could.

She could speak fairly well, but with that common nasal tone that you often hear from deaf people. She had no hearing at all, but was great at reading lips. I tried my best to enunciate all my syllables correctly. She noticed that I seemed to have experience talking to deaf people and I told her that I was trying hard to impress.

After polishing off a bottle of cabernet, she started to get a little cozy with me. I was ok with that as she had a smoking body that I was eager to see more of. After the light kissing and petting increased to a higher level she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. I was still very comfortable with all this and had no idea of the bizarre scene that awaited me.

She proceeded to undress completely and I followed suit. Her eyes did not leave my face as though she was studying my every move. This made me slightly uncomfortable, but I was 100% intent on getting the goods.

She wasted no time going down on me. She was very good at giving head and I laid back to enjoy it. All of a sudden she would stop everything she was doing so that she could get a good look at my face. At first I thought something was wrong, but I figured out she was trying to read my reaction to see if I was enjoying it. This went on for about 15-20 minutes with her getting into it and stopping to get my reaction.

After the 5th or 6th time I decided this was too much of a tease. I pulled her up and proceeded to go down on her. She was very much liking this and began arching her back and then it happened. I thought we had rolled over on her cat as I heard this strange earpiercing sound. Now, I am no amateur and have been able to produce some good sounds from women in the past, but this sound was nothing like I have heard before.

I seriously thought she was hurting or crying or dieing. It was extremely loud and extremely high pitched. She sounded kind of like a dog squeak toy. I was still hell bent on performing for her so I tried to ignore the sounds I was hearing. I even burried my face deeper and clamped her thighs over my ears to try to muffle the sound. It was no use. I imagine her whole condo thought I was murdering her in there. Her shrieks became panting shrieks and I could not take any more of it.

I stopped what I was doing and decided to proceed with intercourse. 5 seconds into it she was back to shrieking and then stopping everything to look at my face and read my reaction. Well let's just say I was barely enjoying myself and was ready to smother this deaf girl. After 15 minutes or so of this I could not take it any longer so I faked an orgasm and ended the session and went home. I feel like I am forever scarred and will not ever be able to enjoy the sounds of a woman in the bedroom.
<!-- / message -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Isn't he married with kids?

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

yeah this was 15 months ago though....before he was married and with kids
(kid isn't his)

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

ZZ, the typing classes in school 61 years ago gets me. There's no need to give the benefit of the doubt when it's a lie.
Okay, I just this minute got off of the phone with my Mother. She took TYPING CLASS at Shaler High in Pittsburgh in 1948. My Father took TYPING CLASS at Eastern High in Washington, DC in 1943. I think some people owe someone here an APOLOGY.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Okay, I just this minute got off of the phone with my Mother. She took TYPING CLASS at Shaler High in Pittsburgh in 1948. My Father took TYPING CLASS at Eastern High in Washington, DC in 1943. I think some people owe someone here an APOLOGY.

No apology. I won't give him an apology because I think he's lying and the elders I talked to laughed at me when I asked them if they took them. High School, my mom said it was possible because it could have been a class that was picked, but in Middle School? No.

ZZ I don't care. Defend WVU all you want, but his comments about Mo, and others, make him an asshole and a scum bag. I'll never believe a word he says. He's a liar, end of story.

It's very possible that he's lying, more so than him telling the truth.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

No apology. I won't give him an apology because I think he's lying and the elders I talked to laughed at me when I asked them if they took them. High School, my mom said it was possible because it could have been a class that was picked, but in Middle School? No.

ZZ I don't care. Defend WVU all you want, but his comments about Mo, and others, make him an asshole and a scum bag. I'll never believe a word he says. He's a liar, end of story.

It's very possible that he's lying, more so than him telling the truth.
I am not defending WVU. I am defending his Father. I know very little of WVU and I am sure his Father has his regrets about his life and how he raised his kids but he is an old man who I think is very nice and because of that I am more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt concerning his son. And I also believe that because the Father is so nice that maybe his son has a chance to mature and be a stand-up man, as well. It's never too late to change, any of us! There is too little time in this life to spend wasting precious moments on hate and ignorance. If I am wrong about WVU's Dad, then I am a Chump, but I don't think so. And even if I am wrong about him, I forgive him and/or his son and I want them to know that I Love them and ask their blessing in life because I would like to be their friend and also everyone who reads this to know.........I LOVE YOU AND ASK FOR YOUR BLESSING. THANKS, Johnny/ZZ.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I am not defending WVU. I am defending his Father. I know very little of WVU and I am sure his Father has his regrets about his life and how he raised his kids but he is an old man who I think is very nice and because of that I am more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt concerning his son. And I also believe that because the Father is so nice that maybe his son has a chance to mature and be a stand-up man, as well. It's never too late to change, any of us! There is too little time in this life to spend wasting precious moments on hate and ignorance. If I am wrong about WVU's Dad, then I am a Chump, but I don't think so. And even if I am wrong about him, I forgive him and/or his son and I want them to know that I Love them and ask their blessing in life because I would like to be their friend and also everyone who reads this to know.........I LOVE YOU AND ASK FOR YOUR BLESSING. THANKS, Johnny/ZZ.

:+clueless

One of the more bizarre posts I've ever seen here. You seem genuine, and WVU is not. He would easily create a "father" poster to get a fresh start. WVU is a grown man, he's not changing. He's lied and been a thief his whole life; at least on these forums. I'll let you do your thing though. Have a good one.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

this thread gets more and more weird by the minute.....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

this thread gets more and more weird by the minute.....

hahahha i thought u changed it to that, i had to go back and reread that he actually wrote it, what a fucking weirdo :hangt

WVU

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1917731 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-28-09, 07:48 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>WVU<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1917731", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1917731 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> wholovesya
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>My father is going to be staying with me here at my house for a while. He has browsed this forum over my shoulder a few times in the past. He is new around computers, but I am going to try to get him to post while he is here. I created poster "wholovesya" in the image of my father. He can either keep that name or choose another.

I will be around but mostly lurking. I am punishing myself for bad behavior and not posting much for a while. Please treat my pops with at least a little bit of respect. He doesn't bet much now I don't think, but he did for many years. He is a big horse fan. He was at the racetracks all the time. He owned and raced both trotters and greyhounds in the past.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

come on guys. If you want to bash me, do it in other threads. I may or may not respond, but at least WLY won't have to read the crap.

so, your taking your dad to a place on Saturday that nearly cost him his marriage?

WVU, I always thought you were a little strange, but this take the cake you nut bag
<TABLE class=tborder id=post1917731 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-28-09, 07:48 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>WVU<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1917731", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1917731 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> wholovesya
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>My father is going to be staying with me here at my house for a while. He has browsed this forum over my shoulder a few times in the past. He is new around computers, but I am going to try to get him to post while he is here. I created poster "wholovesya" in the image of my father. He can either keep that name or choose another.

I will be around but mostly lurking. I am punishing myself for bad behavior and not posting much for a while. Please treat my pops with at least a little bit of respect. He doesn't bet much now I don't think, but he did for many years. He is a big horse fan. He was at the racetracks all the time. He owned and raced both trotters and greyhounds in the past.

come on guys. If you want to bash me, do it in other threads. I may or may not respond, but at least WLY won't have to read the crap.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Same small minority...WVU you should have never let your father post, you knew it would come to this.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

What the fuck kind of post is this? This is easily the strangest goddamned thing I've ever read on these forums and that's taking into account everything 5 Star, JJ Gold or WVU has ever said here or anywhere.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1917731 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-28-09, 07:48 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>WVU<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1917731", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

EAT A DICK

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Same small minority...WVU you should have never let your father post, you knew it would come to this.

Are you brain dead? It's not his father - this dude lies more than you - I know that seems impossible but it's true

I am done writing on this topic. There are too many trouble makers. Thank you to ZZ Cream and the few others who are mature enough to have a decent converstaion.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Man this shit still going on? WVU completely lost his mind. Talk about trying to be clever gone horribly bad. Wow.

Another 15 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Surprised Mofome hasn't had anything to add to this thread....