Are bucsfan and jimmyhoffa still mods here? I think so, but I saw something somewhere else

PO69

EOG Master
You cant lose those guys. Bucs can be a real asshole sometimes, but he knows the business and is active. You cant lose jimmyhoffa either. He is my favorite!

I dont think that EOG needs another moderator and might have 1 too many, but someone across the street mentioned that those guys jumped ship. I havent seen anything mentioned about that though

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Are bucsfan and jimmyhoffa still mods here? I think so, but I saw something somewhere else

One more thing, what happened to the quick reply box at the bottom of each page? I cant see it anymore as of today.

I havent made this many posts in one day in about 18 months

mofome

Banned
Re: Are bucsfan and jimmyhoffa still mods here? I think so, but I saw something somewhere else

we have a quick reply box. im using it now.

PO69

EOG Master

we have a quick reply box. im using it now.

Well let me check my options to see what happened. MO, why cant I change my tagline?

I am not allowed to change my avatar or change ANYTHING on the options page. What in the hell is up with that?? I have always thought that avatars were childish and silly anyway, but I would like to enter my options page at least

mofome

Banned

Well let me check my options to see what happened. MO, why cant I change my tagline?

I am not allowed to change my avatar or change ANYTHING on the options page. What in the hell is up with that?? I have always thought that avatars were childish and silly anyway, but I would like to enter my options page at least

Not sure what you did, but someone restricted you it looks like.

mofome

Banned

what about the real q....answer please

No one jumped ship. Not a soul. Some people have had their salaries adjusted due to the times, some people are staying on as volunteers hoping to help turn things around, some want to wait out the bad times, some feel loyal to Ken for all he has done for them.

next.

No one jumped ship. Not a soul. Some people have had their salaries adjusted due to the times, some people are staying on as volunteers hoping to help turn things around, some want to wait out the bad times, some feel loyal to Ken for all he has done for them.

next.

ugh, that's a shame. they must be very loyal people to work for free. best wishes to them....

cheapseats

EOG Master

Well, I guess we'll see less of them, though I'd expect Bucs to post his baseball season. As for Hoffa, "duely noted."

PO69

EOG Master

Well I have been pretty damn loyal to Ken! He gets new furniture each year from my losses I would expect. Betting over $5000 a week can lead to alot of losses!

But every now and then, I do get the $3000 payouts. It has been about 3 weeks though. Time for a run this weekend

railbird

EOG Master

Mofo

What is the average mod salary in cyberspace? I do know Ken is generous.

mofome

Banned

Mofo

What is the average mod salary in cyberspace? I do know Ken is generous.

Depends on the times really. Sometimes people are only getting a couple hundred, sometimes 5, sometimes a bit more, sometimes 1K or so. I know that at one point, recently, Kens wallet was feeding 6% of the US population. Or so it seemed. For some people they deserve more but its just not there then at other times people deserve nada but Ken is too soft in the heart to take the funds away. He has, more often than not, been pulling from his own funds to pay people instead of being able to simply pay with what eog is bringing in and then make a bit for himself.

Unfortunate times.

So, what you're saying is some are still hanging around waiting for a hand out again, and once Shrink is able, he will do just that, to feel...well, you know

next.

Why, time and time again you find it necessary to put your wager amounts, balances, etc....no one fucking cares.

Sometimes I think you do it as a joke, but in all reality, you are serious...for fuck sakes
Well I have been pretty damn loyal to Ken! He gets new furniture each year from my losses I would expect. Betting over $5000 a week can lead to alot of losses!

But every now and then, I do get the $3000 payouts. It has been about 3 weeks though. Time for a run this weekend

Hope things turn.

Can't really cost that much to run a site can it?
Depends on the times really. Sometimes people are only getting a couple hundred, sometimes 5, sometimes a bit more, sometimes 1K or so. I know that at one point, recently, Kens wallet was feeding 6% of the US population. Or so it seemed. For some people they deserve more but its just not there then at other times people deserve nada but Ken is too soft in the heart to take the funds away. He has, more often than not, been pulling from his own funds to pay people instead of being able to simply pay with what eog is bringing in and then make a bit for himself.

Unfortunate times.

Blondie

EOG Master

Hope things turn.

Can't really cost that much to run a site can it?

You would be surprised what the monthly cost of the servers alone are....

mofome

Banned

So, what you're saying is some are still hanging around waiting for a hand out again, and once Shrink is able, he will do just that, to feel...well, you know

No. What im saying is that some are still working, answering peoples questions, grading contests, coming up with new ideas, and doing their best without being paid for their time.

We have some other people who have offered to help out as well and we'll probably get a few more on soon. Still trying to work out the details. Ken is off in vegas this weekend so maybe in the next week or two.

Some great people here who want to help maximize this place.

Unfortunate times.

Just curious if this is monthly, weekly, bi-weekly..

beed - a mod will earn anywhere between $200/month and $5,000/month (in the good times). best wishes to all today.

BIGBET......... YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVS. YOU BUST ME UP.

Why, time and time again you find it necessary to put your wager amounts, balances, etc....no one fucking cares.

Sometimes I think you do it as a joke, but in all reality, you are serious...for fuck sakes

Ya think? I've never seen a fat scamming piece of shit so obsessed with REPEATEDLY running his mouth about how much he bets, what his balance at BetJ is, blah blah blah.

Like Bigbet said, NO ONE FUCKING CARES!!!! Now go scam a few more dimes off of people on ebay you fucking thief.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

hey mo. i wanted to take out pacman in my thing after baseball season ended but couldnt , maybe its me ,but anyway take care of that , i have great confidence in you
and THXS

Blondie

EOG Master

hey mo. i wanted to take out pacman in my thing after baseball season ended but couldnt , maybe its me ,but anyway take care of that , i have great confidence in you
and THXS

I am not Mo but it is done.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

THXS BEE
your awsome

PO69

EOG Master

You seem to care TTINCO you fucking piece of shit!

Again, of course you are a drama queen ttinco. Everyone knows that the ebay thing WAS NOT ME! And from what I heard NO ONE WAS SCAMMED!

Does it make you feel better about your own life thinking that I am a scammer?? Why do you think about me so much? You really need a new hobby

Blondie

EOG Master

PO you need to grow up.

People despise you so fucking what.

Get over it and stop fucking giving them more ammunition.

Common sense really.

J

joeybagadonuts

You would be surprised what the monthly cost of the servers alone are....

Are you talking about the cost of hosting the servers? If so, for a place with this little traffic, there are alternatives...

I'm not a techie but I helped do forecasting and finance for a place that hosts 1000x times as many servers as you would need here and it's scales down pretty cheap....

PO69

EOG Master

PO you need to grow up.

People despise you so fucking what.

Get over it and stop fucking giving them more ammunition.

Common sense really.

Why do I need to grow up??

So they can just act assholes as always and spread lies and I cant say anything?? I really dont reply to too many of the assholes, just ttp tomorrowsnews and ttinco.

For some reason, I seem to play WAYYYY too big of a role in their lives

Blondie

EOG Master

You are but a dot in these people's lives.

You appear to thrive on this shit.

Okay, I'm in; your avatar is mesmerizing,Blondie. Rather than say that males are pathetically easy to lead by the wrong head, I will attribute the universal fascination to the "biological imperative," which has enabled humankind to flourish and multiply. As for the topic of this thread, I don't think EOG owes any explanations whatsoever regarding its internal employee moves or operating procedures. I am confident in the belief that if Shrink feels he needs some assistance in running his website, he's quite able to request it himself from the appropriate parties. . .