cbb- thursday plays goy

tripp

EOG Master
haven't been in any type of a zone lately and pretty much just losing juice after the great start.. hope to start getting back on track tonight. only 5 unit play of the year is..

Michigan -4 (5 units)

a lot of people have penn st now as a team to watch, not me. i personally still think michigan is the better team in this matchup. yes michigan has played poorly lately and penn st beat them by 15 at home..but that was at home. penn st coming off a huge win @ mich st will have them overvalued right now. this is a perfect spot for michigan to come away with a nice double digit win. public is all over penn st on the spread and ml, but the line is only going up. michigan will win this game pretty easily IMO. penn st does not impress me, and if they do make the tournament they will be a nice fade for me in the first round as they will be getting bounced out early. my line here is michigan -7. never expected the line that high, that's just imo where the true line is.

with all that said, tail at your own risk. as said, haven't been hitting it strong lately.

other plays..

Western Carolina -1

Arkansas St +4

bol tonight fellas.:thumbsup

FlynnNasty

EOG Addicted
Re: cbb- thursday plays goy

wow Michigan your game of the year??? I wasnt expecting that. I cant tail that against my home team haha. GL though. I dont see anyone feeling that strong on michigan with how good penn state is playing. GL Cash it

ballwonder

EOG Master

Tripp good luck today and hope you cash that game of the year.

91023i2ndw;l

Good luck Tripp, know youll break through this bit of a rough spell. Wish my rough spells were as relatively painless as yours.:cheers

At least somebody is winning 91023i2ndw;l..Good Job 91023i2ndw;l..I'll check you out this weekend:cheers

ballerhanz

EOG Veteran

Great call on Michigan. I tailed that one to glory.

Thanks and looking forward to Friday's picks, if there are any