Man Crush

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Man Crush

Texasfan and Dick Cheney

both as as funny as it gets !!!

Damn .... Texasfan and Anne Coulter could be the next Smothers Bros type act if they would only fine tune it

munson15

I want winners...

Ben Roethlisberger. Boy, do I wish Oakland had drafted him! We took Robert fucking Gallery 2nd and the Steelers got him 11th! He might be the smartest QB in football, I love his pocket awarenesss, his ability to keep a play alive, and best of all with 2 Super Bowls in his pocket, he doesn't turn 27 until next month! Add in the fact that I'm a devoted golfer and he dated Natalie Gulbis, and you've got one serious man crush.:houra

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munson:

Detroit and Jacksonville were also drafting ahead of Pittsburgh that year

Gallery .... Mandarich ... both BIG 10 "STUDS" ... both #2 overalls

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i would pick matthew mcconaughey (sp)....guy is just too pretty...has all the money, the looks, can get any girl he wants......gets to be sideline for UT games , is a great actor, simply lives "the life".....

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

i would pick matthew mcconaughey (sp)....guy is just too pretty...has all the money, the looks, can get any girl he wants......gets to be sideline for UT games , is a great actor, simply lives "the life".....

You can be him! Just get some drums and play nude with another man.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I would rather be Brad Pitt ....

"Yeah .. well ..... I've fucked both Jennifer Anniston and Angeline Jolie ...

and you brag Bucsfan about nailing Roseanne Barr and Hilliary Clinton?"

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Pass:

I moved into Barack's corner quickly once I saw the GOP was serious about
running Grampa and Lillie Munster ...

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

On October 24, 1999, McConaughey was arrested at his home in Austin, Texas on charges of possession of marijuana and resisting arrest. The police were responding to a 2:30 a.m. noise disturbance call. According to police reports, McConaughey was dancing around naked and playing bongos with a male friend.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

On October 24, 1999, McConaughey was arrested at his home in Austin, Texas on charges of possession of marijuana and resisting arrest. The police were responding to a 2:30 a.m. noise disturbance call. According to police reports, McConaughey was dancing around naked and playing bongos with a male friend.

some party, i usually get high and run around naked playing the bongos with my friends....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hennessey:

Texasfan is a big UT fan, correct?

So is Ol Matthew ...

see where we are heading with this ??