So my bet with OSUCOWBOYS has come to an end (beat 53%, in 200 games, vs the closing line)

mofome

Banned
Re: So my bet with OSUCOWBOYS has come to an end (beat 53%, in 200 games, vs the closing line)

Excellent performance Mofome. And congrats to both of you for being such good sports. Mo, if you bet 47 plays in one day as you mentioned earlier, what makes you think you couldn't come up with 200 plays the rest of CBB? You've got almost a month of regular season play, conference tourneys, the NIT and the NCAA. Agree with the above poster, it's great to see two high-caliber individuals go at it, unlike some of the shenanigans we've seen in the past.:cheers

p.s. Travis asked me for one lousy play, and I gave him a 30-point loser last night.2348ji23e

Well I could get them in, but the point is to get them in and win. I realize that makeing 45+ plays in a day is not winning handicapping. I just get impulsive.

mofome

Banned
Re: So my bet with OSUCOWBOYS has come to an end (beat 53%, in 200 games, vs the closing line)

Mo seems like he's always pissed about bad calls and bad beats, never realized that he's sort of sharp when you look at the numbers. Nice job Mo.

I feel every missed FT for the teams I back pulsating through my veins. Literally.

:doh1

Heatwave

EOG Enthusiast

53% over 200 in CBB during January and February is a great feat. Congrats. I think your chances of beating 53% in November and December would be great. But, we have to wait until next year.

HW

Nice work Mo. Nice gesture Travis. Outstanding from both posters. I'm down with the 53% against closing lines. All funds go to charity of the winners choosing. I most certainly would be game if someone would step up for charity.

munson15

I want winners...

Well I could get them in, but the point is to get them in and win. I realize that makeing 45+ plays in a day is not winning handicapping. I just get impulsive.
I know, I just think this type of thing is good for us all to see. EOG is at its best when people are posting winners and others are applauding them in the effort. :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

I know, I just think this type of thing is good for us all to see. EOG is at its best when people are posting winners and others are applauding them in the effort. :thumbsup

I agree. I want more and more capping and more and more people showing what they can bring to the table.

Perhaps I will try to get another 200 plays in this season. Lines will get sharper as the season wears on, but I'm not scared.

:nono

:houra

munson15

I want winners...

I agree. I want more and more capping and more and more people showing what they can bring to the table.

Perhaps I will try to get another 200 plays in this season. Lines will get sharper as the season wears on, but I'm not scared.

:nono

:houra
Now that those lines ARE sharp, fade those line moves, Mo, fade those line moves.:cheers

mofome

Banned

Now that those lines ARE sharp, fade those line moves, Mo, fade those line moves.

You think I can find 200 line moves worthy of a fade by then? Or just incorporate that into my capping.

Im learning here munson. Still learning!

munson15

I want winners...

I've faded line moves all year and got 504 so far, it'll probably happen.