Where does Boldin end up??

Re: Where does Boldin end up??

PS: if you are a seattle fan you should be hoping smith falls that low...jones is aging and they need to rebolster their weak side...just look how dominant they were w/ jones and hutchinson on the left side...jones is the pick at #4 if hes available

mofome

Banned

Smith without any hesitation.

monroe, smith, oher, smith (baylor), all before any wr.

Smith without any hesitation.

monroe, smith, oher, smith (baylor), all before any wr.

depends on the team IMO...seattle runs a west coast offense where the avg. receivers can prosper...more emphasis on protection and qb efficiency...and also if a shut down corner who can play the run and pass great is available its hard to pass up on...

mofome

Banned

I could care less about the offense. Give me the best lineman that money can by and you're coaching job gets easier. The game is won on the lines, without any doubt. Wrs can be found with better scouting. No reason to draft a wr in the top 5 unless its calvin johnson.

I could care less about the offense. Give me the best lineman that money can by and you're coaching job gets easier. The game is won on the lines, without any doubt. Wrs can be found with better scouting. No reason to draft a wr in the top 5 unless its calvin johnson.

so as the vikings GM you take smith over crab?

mofome

Banned

so as the vikings GM you take smith over crab?

I would always take the best player available. Draft smith, develop him, trade a tackle when he is ready. You bring a lot of value to your team that way. The vikings have drafted wrs and neglected some others positions of need. Draft smith, sign boldin. WRs are out there to be had almost every year.

Or, just draft a wr in round 2. Give me Smith and Maclin over Crab and any OT in round 2.

I would always take the best player available. Draft smith, develop him, trade a tackle when he is ready. You bring a lot of value to your team that way. The vikings have drafted wrs and neglected some others positions of need. Draft smith, sign boldin. WRs are out there to be had almost every year.

Or, just draft a wr in round 2. Give me Smith and Maclin over Crab and any OT in round 2.

maclin or crab wont see past the 10th pick...youre stuck w/ a britt, nicks, or iglesias in the 2nd...all solid wr's but not near as talented as crab...give me instant offense w/ crab and berrian gets soooooo much freedom in that offense in the vikings case 100 times out of 100

match that w/ picking up a matt cassel in FA and you have a great setup for success w/ one of the best olines, best dline, best rb, most talented wr in the draft, and TWO USC bred qbs

mofome

Banned

maclin or crab wont see past the 10th pick...youre stuck w/ a britt, nicks, or iglesias in the 2nd...all solid wr's but not near as talented as crab...give me instant offense w/ crab and berrian gets soooooo much freedom in that offense in the vikings case 100 times out of 100

match that w/ picking up a matt cassel in FA and you have a great setup for success w/ one of the best olines, best dline, best rb, most talented wr in the draft, and TWO USC bred qbs

How many WRs do you think go in ruond 1? Zero last year.
harvin
mac
bey
crab

4 going in round 1 this year? Perhaps.

So give me another players in round 2 and I'll gladly take Carr, Byrd, Gibson, Kelly in round 4/5.

Hicks would be fine in round 2, but I like the other values more.

How many WRs do you think go in ruond 1? Zero last year.
harvin
mac
bey
crab

4 going in round 1 this year? Perhaps.

So give me another players in round 2 and I'll gladly take Carr, Byrd, Gibson, Kelly in round 3/4.

Hicks would be fine in round 2, but I like the other values more.

wr wasnt deep at all last year...hell the top wr was thomas...crab, mac, and harvin are easy 1st rounders...bey is borderline IMO but i could see him going to a late team like the eagles or titans

mofome

Banned

cassel has been franchised. Football is not for everyone.

mofome

Banned

Boldin, garcia would be the best way to go for the Vikes. Unquestionably.

cassel has been franchised. Football is not for everyone.

yeah hes franchised...i think the pats did that just to know they can pawn his ass once brady hits the field...no point and letting him go and getting nothing out of him right?

mofome

Banned

yeah hes franchised...i think the pats did that just to know they can pawn his ass once brady hits the field...no point and letting him go and getting nothing out of him right?

You said to pick him up as a FA. Thats your plan. Since we're obviously talking madden and not real foots let me get P manning and calvin johnson as FAs.

mofome

Banned

any good OL men gonna be here by the time philly picks?

None of the top 4 OTs will be there. Not a chance. Boon will be there to be had later in the draft. Prior to the season he was projected top 5. He's a bit slow on the feet though.

knowing the eagles they will either trade their 1st round pick or draft defense...thats what they do

I was pissed when they drafted kolb the one year. They passed up OL men too by trading picks i was madddddddddd

mofome

Banned

When they drafted Kolb I almost died of a heart attack in the midst of my laughter.

mofome

Banned

Hes terrible. unclear as to why someone who watched him would think he had a chance in the league.

thank god it was the eagles.

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted

depends on the team IMO...seattle runs a west coast offense where the avg. receivers can prosper...more emphasis on protection and qb efficiency...and also if a shut down corner who can play the run and pass great is available its hard to pass up on...

Jenkins is not worth the #4 Pick...Seattle desperately needs a big phsyical corner, but I dont see Ruskell going with him at that spot...The defensive issues rested alot on John Marshall's inept play calling...Seattle's talent on that side of the ball is there, they just need to figure it out and hopefuly Gus Bradley will do that.

Now it all comes down to whether or not you take an OL or you take Crabtree...Let's assume that Detroit and/or KC go QB and take Bradford/Sanchez..that leaves you at the 4 with potentially, Smith, Oher, Monroe, Curry, Jenkins, and Crab at this point.

Seattle's OLine isnt as terrible as everyone thinks, yes Jones is getting old and will need to be replaced sooner then later but as we've seen in the past 2 years, Rookie tackles have been able to step in and play right away so you dont necessarily need to look to replace him this season.

Seattle's WR history this season was well documented...Injuries decimated this team at the position last year and nooone really knows how its going to impact them going into this season. Burleson coming back from torn ACL, all of our young recievers were given oppotunties but really did not produce or show enough promise to think this will be there year...Branch played very well in the last 3 games of the season, but how can you rely on him when he can only see the field for 5 games a season?

Crabtree makes alot of sense for this team

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

although this will never happen imagine if he went indy and manning had the duo of wayne and boldin that would be incredible.