OSUCOWBOYS Round #2

Re: OSUCOWBOYS Round #2

Book: 5dimes

I have a thought Mo. Why not have Betfirstclass get you an account with play money in it and you can bet the games when you want. You can post the wagers in this thread when you make them.

The only catch is that I would require you to hit 54% since you get to play against a number other than the closing one.

Thoughts?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I have a thought Mo. Why not have Betfirstclass get you an account with play money in it and you can bet the games when you want. You can post the wagers in this thread when you make them.

The only catch is that I would require you to hit 54% since you get to play against a number other than the closing one.

Thoughts?

u could have put 58% and mo wouldnt have backed down i dont think, he is always up for a challenge.. now if u put 38% i will give it a try also

mofome

Banned

u could have put 58% and mo wouldnt have backed down i dont think, he is always up for a challenge.. now if u put 38% i will give it a try also

haha just read this one. hard to see all the posts while cleaning drool off my lip. 58% I would have wanted some odds on. Not much, but something. he could have pushed me to 56% and I would have said oij213490

Stupidity at its finest.

side action

time to complete contest

over 7.5 day +150
under 7.5 days -250

(high vig is in honor of BFC getting involved in contest)

janus

EOG Dedicated

:+textinb3

Nah, I'll try the girl wearing it though. :finger004

haha, have fun, bud. i wasnt being sarcastic, the wording just hit me wrong for a second & i thought "man, i dunno if that's gonna fly in oklahoma".

haha, have fun, bud. i wasnt being sarcastic, the wording just hit me wrong for a second & i thought "man, i dunno if that's gonna fly in oklahoma".

Ya, I know ya well enough to know what you were saying. 12io4j2w90

What do you think the chances are of Mo pulling this off? :+clueless

The only lock is the under. He might have it finished by Saturday night.

I'm rooting hard for him, but would have to play the dont on this one. Only because he will be willing to play a bad line when he likes a game. You just cant do that and win consistently.

Props to you OSU. Nice to see a gamling thread. Or in better words, a non drama thread. You are one of the true assets around here. We dont always see eye to eye, but I do respect and enjoy your posts. 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

When do lines come out at BFC? Hopefully fairly early. Thats the main point of having to hit better than 54% now.

Chances are maybe 1%. Probably less.

mofome

Banned

The only lock is the under. He might have it finished by saturday night.

Im rooting hard for him, but would have to play the dont on this one. Only because he will be willing to play a bad line when he likes a game. You just cant do that and win consistantly.

Props to you OSU. Nice to see a gamling thread. Or in better words, a non drama thread. You are one of the true assets around here. We dont always see eye to eye, but I do respect and enjoy your posts.

Odds are obviously against me. I am far from a sharp, obviously you know I will play a bad line (not sure how you know that lol), and im impulsive. 98% of people lose in the gambling world, right? I'm as average as it gets.

mofome

Banned

And yes, it is nice to have a good gambling related challenge up. Thats what we're here for.

:cheers

The only lock is the under. He might have it finished by Saturday night.

I'm rooting hard for him, but would have to play the dont on this one. Only because he will be willing to play a bad line when he likes a game. You just cant do that and win consistently.

Props to you OSU. Nice to see a gamling thread. Or in better words, a non drama thread. You are one of the true assets around here. We dont always see eye to eye, but I do respect and enjoy your posts. 12io4j2w90

The good news is that we both respect each other. What fun would this place be if we all sat around in a big circle jerk every day agreeing with each other? 2348ji23e

Mo has a better chance with this now that he can play the lines when he wants. Just needs two more W's. I think he is a dog to get it done, but I didnt think he could get to 106 vs the closer. :+waving-5

It wont take long to find out. He may bet 70 games tomorrow. :pop: