What poster reminds you most of yourself?

What poster posts things that you feel sum up your thoughts the best. Certain posters I always feel like I am on the same page with.

Time To Pay often says what I am thinking. He is much more creative then I am and puts together a much better read then I, but I do see eye to eye with him. Simplythebest is another poster I often agree with.

Anyone remind you of you?

Re: What poster reminds you most of yourself?

Joeybagadonuts. He says what I'm thinkin all the time. Callin it like he sees it and ain't shy about it.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Jimmy Hoffa tends to post a lot of things i can see myself posting.....

Jimmy Hoffa tends to post a lot of things i can see myself posting.....

Funny to see you respond early here. You were one I feel a lot in common with sports wise. You enjoy your teams, sports, gambling. Your just better at staying away from the drama then I am. Wish I were as strong.

mofome

Banned

hmmmmmmm sometimes Tuckman says things that I think......sometimes. Janus expresses similar thoughts but he's 30 times brighter and a bit more refined in his delivery. Quebb and I see a lot of similar things when watching football games.

Not sure on this one. Would have to give it some more thought. Everyone once in a while diogee will curse a blue streak about a game and he and I see things very similarly with how we like to treat people.

No one really is quite as psychotic during in-games or feels quite as sorry for themselves when a poor FT shooting team hits 84% against them. I stand alone on that island of stupidity.

:suit:

mofome

Banned

IPP, I think you are the only one that loves action as much as I do. The amount of plays I make is only limited by the amount of credit that I have been extended. Im all in all the time.

:suit:

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

well action is a funny word. I honestly only play games that I firmly believe I have an edge in. I am really a strict gambler unless someone is in town and we are having some fun.

That said, I love "action", and will play the fuckin board if my stuff says to. I am very fortunate to have enough outs and enough backing to play what I want, when I want.

But it helps doing it in a group setting like I do. It allows us to bet more, on more accounts, etc.

But I agree, we are in the same mold.....don't discount our boy Trav, he likes to get it on as much, if not more, than the next guy.

Lloyd Dobler, especially when my wife is yelling his name. Or is that the other way around?

janus

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless

c'mon man, its obvious... he associates himself with a balding lesbian who posts youtube vids threatening to stiff people if they don't make the 'top 25 posters willing to engage in rhetorical questions' list.

mofome

Banned

c'mon man, its obvious... he associates himself with a balding lesbian who posts youtube vids threatening to stiff people if they don't make the 'top 25 posters willing to engage in rhetorical questions' list.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Interesting group of people to associate yourself with

J

joeybagadonuts

Janus
Ttp
Simplythebest
Seymour
Tuckman
Queb

Those are the ones I suspect I'd get along with based on their views and thoughts I've read on the forums.

Btw how old are you tn? I had you pegged around my age of 30

J

joeybagadonuts

Janus
Ttp
Simplythebest
Seymour
Tuckman
Queb

Those are the ones I suspect I'd get along with based on their views and thoughts I've read on the forums.

Btw how old are you tn? I had you pegged around my age of 30

Also throw in RTJ (sharp kid with the picks and the opinions), Sweded (since she is a stoner) and Henny (cause he's a bay area boy like me)

Oh, and 5starbum, I turned 30 recently. :hangt

Also throw in RTJ (sharp kid with the picks and the opinions), Sweded (since she is a stoner) and Henny (cause he's a bay area boy like me)

Oh, and 5starbum, I turned 30 recently. :hangt
That's what I thought. I only got a couple of years on you. RJT is a sharp one.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

The BIG 30!!! Damn you are over the Hill pal!!! Nah jk... 30 is the new 20, 40 is the new 30, etc, etc, etc, I am 24 if you were wondering 91023i2ndw;l

Oh my God, that's some funny shit.

There should be a "Hall of Fame Post" forum. This would be a great first induction.

J

joeybagadonuts

There should be a "Hall of Fame Post" forum. This would be a great first induction.

I agree, one of the funniest things I've read on here. Janus is sharp as a tack.

I also forget EnFuego as one of the guys most like me. (feel free to bashing me b/c the guy bet a bad line ONCE and posted about it) other than that, one of the most solid guys around.