sure we got drama and crazy posts but threads like this are the reason to cherish EOG and study this place

Re: sure we got drama and crazy posts but threads like this are the reason to cherish EOG and study this place

Well said, try! 12io4j2w90

PO69

EOG Master
Re: sure we got drama and crazy posts but threads like this are the reason to cherish EOG and study this place

Is it still worth it if EI doesnt cover though?

-14.5 or -15.5 is a SHITLOAD of points. Personally, I had already circled SE Missouri State at least in the NCAA contest. I took that game out when the line changed though.

SEMISSOU usually scores around 70 points a game. EI has only scored above 80 points ONE time all year in meaningful games, and they only scored 83 points that game. EI usually scores around 60 points. So you are thinking that SE scores less than 44 points??

PO69

EOG Master

Good luck on that! But that is WAYYYYYYYYYY too much chalk for me

Dante

EOG Veteran

you mean there areareare non drama threads on these forums somewhere.... I never knew!

Blondie

EOG Master

you mean there areareare non drama threads on these forums somewhere.... I never knew!

Ohhhh Dante whipping out the sarcasm

Wow... I am impressed 91023i2ndw;l

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

its a well kept secret

Embrace the drama; it goes very well with red wine. . .