I will not go for the CHEESE tonight..........

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
<TABLE cellPadding=5 width="100%" summary="Pending transactions"><TBODY><TR class=AlternatingData2><TD noWrap>3:26pm 7-Feb-09</TD><TD noWrap>4:35pm 7-Feb-09</TD><TD>Basketball
Spread</TD><TD>Denver Nuggets vs New Jersey Nets (+2.5) for Game</TD><TD noWrap align=right>-106</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

oij213490

TheBigRagu

EOG Veteran
Re: I will not go for the CHEESE tonight..........

INTERESTING.... IM GOIN FOR THE CHEESE TONIGHT... DENVER WON BIG LAST NIGHT, BILLUPS AND ANTHONY WERE OUT FOR MOST OF THE SECOND HALF, SO THEY SHOULD BE RESTED AND READY TO GO....UNDER DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES IM WITH YOU NOT TAKING THE CHEESE TONIGHT... THE NETS ARE VERY INCONSISTENT...I THINK DENVER IS 2.5 BETTER THAN THE NETS TONIGHT...GL

TOOK DENVER - 1.5 (BOUGHT 1PT) GL

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

you are right about the nets being terribly inconsistent, but this is let down city for Denver.....2nd of a back to back on the east coast is NEVER good for Denver. This is just a TERRIBLE spot for them and think they lay a big time egg.

TheBigRagu

EOG Veteran

i certainly hope not...haha....only time will tell good luck to you, I live in Jersey and follow many of the Nets games, If Carter starts out slow, the Nets usually end slow.... gl tonight... On the Heat as well..

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

ahhhhhh....i just noticed the location.

Stiven

EOG Enthusiast

ya man good call.. I was on the other side.. like I said in my thread...these types of efforts give life to the theory of traps.. Nice hit though budd

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

ya man good call.. I was on the other side.. like I said in my thread...these types of efforts give life to the theory of traps.. Nice hit though budd

Denver was just in a very very bad spot and to get up for this one was tough.

TheBigRagu

EOG Veteran

I stand corrected....You called it Mr. NBA, much props to you...pass the crow please

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

I stand corrected....You called it Mr. NBA, much props to you...pass the crow please

its not about passing the crow.......we all have our "good" plays....that just happened to one of mine. Next time you see a situation like that you will know now to TREAD lightly.91023i2ndw;l