MoFoMe NCAAB POY

mofome

Banned
Re: MoFoMe NCAAB POY

ive seen 30 things that could be called a foul, and none are. in most games played this way there are 4 or 5 fts for each team by now. at least.

thats 7 points +

just silly

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

good pace here...both teams shooting lights out as well over 0.600 from the floor each of them!!! .. good...keep it rolling..

anyone think Mofome is getting ready to throw a chair out onto the floor?

We'll be alright if the 3's keep going in like they are. Fg percentage has to be high in this game but just taking a lot of time for shots.

PO69

EOG Master

Already over the first half total of 56.

Second half total will be around 64 or 65.

You are SOLID MO! No chance to lose this one.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

this is a good pace and really no fouls but they are also not challenging any shots making them easy to hit... and they are hititng them lights out! ...first half going well..but more work to do..lets keep scoring...

PO69

EOG Master

You have no chance to lose here MO. They went over the first half total by 7 points I believe.

So you are already 7 points ahead here.

Second half total is 66.5

I would NOT RECOMMEND taking the hedge here MO. Dont be stupid and give away your money from your win here! No need to be greedy and try to middle. Just take your money and run

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I just had my 1st look....halftime.

Teams are shooting 66 % & 55 % respectively & only scored 63 together. Amazing.

Throw the pill at the basket more often guys ! Close game, that helps down the stretch....

PO69

EOG Master

DONT DO IT MO!!!!! Dont you dare try and hedge with the under!

Just take your win and go. These teams really could NOT have scored fewer points. I mean hardly any fouls or stoppages of the clock

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

PO of course things could still go under wtf are you saying here..lets just get a normal 2nd half and win this sucka...

PO69

EOG Master

It could go under, but right now it is 7 points clear of the first half number. Nothing wrong with that.

trytry, I am having another good week in NCAA contest. I havent been below 9 wins the whole contest and I only have 1 entry. I have 9 right now with 3 games left. But my main problem is that my tiebreaker is an AUTOMATIC loss against everyone most likely.

But hey, I just want the entry. I am not worried about the contest money and I am sure that doesnt matter too much to you either

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

po doesnt everyone have one entry?

im doing nothing this week in the contest.GL!

PO69

EOG Master

po doesnt everyone have one entry?

im doing nothing this week in the contest.GL!

You have 3 entries. You can win up to 8 different bracket entries.

Now I KNOW that you guys are smart enough to know that ANYTHING that we say on this forum plays ABSOLUTELY NO ROLE in the outcome of the game. The only way that we could influence the game would be to call in a bom b threat

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

That is one of the top 5 reasons why I don't go to the RX. During Bowl season there was 10 threads a day with some jinx, reverse jinx, "Oh you shouldnt of said that" bull shit.

I'll sit here and say this goes over, under, sideways, who cares IT DOESN"T MATTER!

You have 3 entries. You can win up to 8 different bracket entries.

Now I KNOW that you guys are smart enough to know that ANYTHING that we say on this forum plays ABSOLUTELY NO ROLE in the outcome of the game. The only way that we could influence the game would be to call in a bom b threat

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Shit, missed out on the fun. Good luck brother. Wish I had seen this earler. Go get em.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Everyone just thank the Mo-Man & go count your money. I'll start :

Thanks Mo-Man...:cheers

PO69

EOG Master

Well thank GOD that MO didnt try and middle here at least. It has officially gone over for the second half