WHO'S THE MOST RELIGIOUS POSTER AT EOG?

janus

EOG Dedicated
Re: WHO'S THE MOST RELIGIOUS POSTER AT EOG?

I've noticed a more positive Bugman over the last few weeks. . .

i never noticed him at all until today when he called me a dickhead. classic religious hypocrisy. 'i love jesus when i'm not calling people dickheads on an online gambling forum'.

what a two faced jackass.

I don't believe anyone is asking that you accept anything as "true." I think the posts by Doc merely point out areas where you may wish to begin your research. BTW, don't take "inconsistencies" to equate to "lack of validity." The two concepts are entirely different. . .

I was more so saying that instead of copying and pasting from Internet sites, Doc might have taken the time to do his own research. 12io4j2w90

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The internet has allowed individuals to not have to buy into bullshit that
governmental and political leaders want folks to hear

Most of the FLOCK are clueless and ask them what Isiah 17 is all about
or who Persia is regarding Ezekiel 38:39 ... ask them and watch the
"Deer in the Headlights" routine start

I did love the Religious gathering over at sites like Rapture Ready touting
how Barack is the AC based on "what they read in the Bible" ... HOLY SHIT ...
NOT THE BRIGHEST FOLKS AS:

* The New Testament was completed approx 400 yrs before Islam came into creation

* No where does it mention the AC's age or any affiliation with being a
Muslim

I have a buddy who teaches Sunday School .. a real man of God who thinks all Muslims are evil and should be nuked

One of many and that is why stepping foot inside the Church having to interface with that crowd "aint real appealing"

i never noticed him at all until today when he called me a dickhead. classic religious hypocrisy. 'i love jesus when i'm not calling people dickheads on an online gambling forum'.

In a previous era--closer to the election--he was very close to batemanpatrick behavior. The current manifestation is an immense improvement, and deserves support.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Sportsgirl:

I've read the Bible and know what is inside of it in regards to the Mt of Olive Sermon by Christ and the "signs" around us and how Damascus becomes a ruinous "heap" when it fights its 4th war with Israel

I dont need to be in a "house" surrounded by brain dead FLOCKIES to pray to God ... the Churchs sermons are boring as hell and tired of hearing about Abortion and how Gays are the downfall of this country

Here in Texas, I'm at ground zero of religious hypocrisy. Believe me, I get disgusted with the "I love Jesus" folks who can't seem to locate any shred of "there but for the grace of God go I" or any other manifestation of love for their fellow man. Unfortunately, these types of hypocrites make up a substantial portion of my jury pools. . .

janus

EOG Dedicated

In a previous era--closer to the election--he was very close to batemanpatrick behavior. The current manifestation is an immense improvement, and deserves support.

one of those, eh?

lovely.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, I've seen you around a bit. Always blowing smoke up peoples butt about how smart you are & how successful you are in the market. But...you can't divulge anything to back it up.Yeah...that's probably all true. You're probably Bill Gates...or his boss.:rolleyes:

Jesus called the Pharisees, "Pharisees", so there's nothing wrong with calling you what you are. You are a smarmy, overweight, balding unhappy little man that enjoys playing the big shot on an internet message board. Hope that keeps ya warm tonight. Keep on making millions in the market boy-genius.....2938u4ji23

janus

EOG Dedicated

Here in Texas, I'm at ground zero of religious hypocrisy. Believe me, I get disgusted with the "I love Jesus" folks who can't seem to locate any shred of "there but for the grace of God go I" or any other manifestation of love for their fellow man. Unfortunately, these types of hypocrites make up a substantial portion of my jury pools. . .

i've lived in texas. i feel for ya. never had my livelihood depend on other's degree of common sense tho... tough gig.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I don't even know what the 1st part means, but it doesn't sound good.

As to the "current manifestation" part....thank you ? :houra

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

4625:

lucky you .....

I start my "calming effect" daily by listening to the "good words" of
James Dobson . ... such a good man indeed and a caring individual
that Falwell would give 2 thumbs up to !!

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

P.S.

That was it for me janus. I'm better than this. Get one more chippy retort in to even us up & we'll call it a night, ok ?

i've lived in texas. i feel for ya. never had my livelihood depend on other's degree of common sense tho... tough gig.

I'm a "true believer" so I won't give up that easy. . .We win some, on occasion. . .12io4j2w90:cheers:cocktail

janus

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, I've seen you around a bit. Always blowing smoke up peoples butt about how smart you are & how successful you are in the market.

post some of my smoke about how smart or successful i am in the market, since i'm always doing it.

4625:

lucky you .....

I start my "calming effect" daily by listening to the "good words" of
James Dobson . ... such a good man indeed and a caring individual
that Falwell would give 2 thumbs up to !!

Because of the recent history of the "Men of God," I guess the pertinent question is: what's that substance on those thumbs?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

When is Munchkin Man due to jump in?

I need to cash another OVER

janus

EOG Dedicated

P.S.

That was it for me janus. I'm better than this. Get one more chippy retort in to even us up & we'll call it a night, ok ?

of course it is.. bow out before you have to defend the bullshit you spew. i respect that. after all, you're our moral compass, right? how could we not respect it? you're better than this & we all want to be just like you.

chippy enough for you, bozo?

One of the more annoying things Christians do in arguments is when they tell the other person how much they are going to regret their non-Christian position when they die and are judged. It?s usually along the lines of ?you?ll have your day? or ?you?ll have to answer to God for your sins!?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Beedo:

yeah ... and then on the way home to their family they pay some hooker $20 for head on a sidestreet

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

George Carlin is the "Patron Saint" of free thinkers. . .

The Munchkin Man does not believe that being a "free thinker" is always an intellectual virtue.

It can lead you to so many wrong conclusions, as George Carlin has probably come to realize right now.

Sadly, the Munchkin Man doubts that there are any "Saints" where George Carlin is now.

When is Munchkin Man due to jump in?

I need to cash another OVER

Sorry, Doc.

Better luck next time.

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munchkin:

who are you to be the Judge? ... Trust me ... if Carlin is in hell than make room for your heroes like Coulter and Limbaugh to hook up with George when their date with destiny arrives

Carlin grew up in the Church enviroment like Maher did and get tired of the bullshit

I don't recall Carlin killing innocent folks ... do you?

He was a brilliant comic who spoke for the Majority in this country on many topics

Carlin is missed

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

To quote Munchkin Man:

The Munchkin Man does not believe that being a "free thinker" is always an intellectual virtue

LOL !!!

Roger Ailes loves "your kind" that buy into the bullshit rhetoric they and Limbaugh shoot out on a consistent basis

Sportsgirl:

I've read the Bible and know what is inside of it in regards to the Mt of Olive Sermon by Christ and the "signs" around us and how Damascus becomes a ruinous "heap" when it fights its 4th war with Israel

I dont need to be in a "house" surrounded by brain dead FLOCKIES to pray to God ... the Churchs sermons are boring as hell and tired of hearing about Abortion and how Gays are the downfall of this country

Another place where we agree. I have church at home, as is the way in the Bible:

Philemon 1:1 Paul, a prisoner of Christ Jesus, and Timothy our brother,

To Philemon our beloved friend and fellow laborer, 2 to the beloved<SUP>[a]</SUP> Apphia, Archippus our fellow soldier, and to the church in your house."

The churches as they stand today are the creation of men, not the Bible.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

"Wolves in Sheeps Clothing"

go look at Pat Robertson the millionaire who ran an MLM scam .....

keeps 90% of what they raise on telethons and as I posted in the Poli
forum now the Catholic Church will not pray in services for Obama
but they sure the hell did for Bush

Go read David Kuo's book called "Tempting Faith" and what a big con
job the Right is to "portray" their leaders as "Gods Warriors" as Kuo
worked for Bush and left in disgust ... fabolous read and another
reason Churches want to use the Pulpit to spout their Religious views
then start taxing the hell out of them