POLE: So, since it's all a moot point now, let's say you're Mr Weitzner.....

POLE: So, since it's all a moot point now, let's say you're Mr Weitzner.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
....... and you have 9 employees on staff

Blondie
Bucs
Ego
Gyno
Hache
Hoffa
J Man
Mofo
Reload

And let's say you were forced to cut 5 of the 9, who gets YOUR AX ??? :pop:

You MUST pick 5

janus

EOG Dedicated
Re: POLE: So, since it's all a moot point now, let's say you're Mr Weitzner.....

i'd fix the misspellers first. POLE???

janus

EOG Dedicated
Re: POLE: So, since it's all a moot point now, let's say you're Mr Weitzner.....

Spelled it P-O-L-E on purpose janus 12io4j2w90

je m'excuse pas, i didnt consider that, ego, in that case its pretty damned clever.

Used to do that for "POLLS" of a sexual nature

Hell, maybe we'll get some boobies in this one

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Is Diebold by chance gonna be tabulating the results?

PO69

EOG Master

I should say that I cut Bucs and reload because I dont think that they need this job or the aggravation to be honest.

Eog, didnt he only lose 2 moderators from that list though??

I was never sure why he was paying gyno in the first place. Gyno will post 20 hours a day for free

BigDaddy

EOG Master

jman
reload
blondie
gyno
hoffa

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Keep. In no particular order

Mofo
Blondie
Gyno
Reload
Bucs
Ego
Hache
Hoffa
JMan

janus

EOG Dedicated

you've got more sand than i thought you did, ego. good for you, brother.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the first 4 were easy, the 5th was tough.. it came down to hache and ego.. although i think hache was great for this site (ahem drama free) ego brought more to the table...

janus

EOG Dedicated

this is the most kickass display of democracy i've seen in a long time.

you can vote me off guys.... I did :LMAO

PO69

EOG Master

Didnt hacheman leave on his own accord to work across the street?

These would have been my 4 keepers.

1. Mofome
2. hacheman
3. Jimmyhoffa
4. JMAN- Yes I put him here. I hate to say it but the forum needs this paid poster on board. I am not sure why gyno was getting paid. Hell he would post as much as 5star does, 20 hours a day for free

PO69

EOG Master

Well we all knew that gyno did not need to be paid. Hell post for free anyway!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

at first i questioned the blondie hiring, but after watching some of the things she does for other posters and has some techie knowledge, she is easily one of the better additions to eog...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Well we all knew that gyno did not need to be paid. Hell post for free anyway!

we get the point murderer, u have said it 10 times in the last 20 minutes... 2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

PO when was the last time your wife let you touch her?

janus

EOG Dedicated

one has to wonder what's going on behind the scenes when a paid poster is among the most despised on a forum. not by rumor, but confirmed by anonymous vote.

we need a top 25 list to decide it, where's journey?

PO69

EOG Master

PER MS BLONDIE, I am no longer allowed to stoop to your level in the offshore forum.

Why are on this site anyway?? You are like the MVP at therx of late. They need your leadership

Tuckman

Uh Poster

jman voted for himself to be voted off and only himself? who's got his password?

Timetopay

EOG Master

PER MS BLONDIE, I am no longer allowed to stoop to your level in the offshore forum.

Why are on this site anyway?? You are like the MVP at therx of late. They need your leadership

again i did not saying anything bad. it was a question. it may have been tonight for all i know.

u have a negative circle around ya

J

joeybagadonuts

jman voted for himself to be voted off and only himself? who's got his password?

Ha, was wondering that as well...

PO69

EOG Master

JMAN is no longer a paid poster around here?? Now THAT shocks me quite a bit

J

joeybagadonuts

JMAN is no longer a paid poster around here?? Now THAT shocks me quite a bit

Why? He's an admitted thief, scammer, rat, and a stiff. Horrible for the site image and he chases away a lot of people that ACTUALLY BET, unlike himself.

Many people here know more than he ever will about gambling and he was only good for traffic in creating man-drama. He would make a good mod at TMZ.com, not a gambling site. Did you also notice that 73% of people that voted would have made the same decision to shit-can him, maybe that should tell you something. Move the fat from your 4 chins out of your eyes and maybe you could see.
:doh1

at first i questioned the blondie hiring, but after watching some of the things she does for other posters and has some techie knowledge, she is easily one of the better additions to eog...
same here, i was wrong on initial impression 2348ji23e

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Can anyone explain to me why its so important to know which posters are paid, which posters are posters turned mods, which mods are mods turned posters, which mods are fucking which mods and so on and so forth.

Who gives a Rats ass about any of this? Seriously.

What Shrink does behind the scenes here is his business and which posters are being paid is also his business. It doesnt' really matter all that much, does it?

People act like the world is coming to an end if Poster A is getting paid. Oh my god let me slit my wrists!

I'm here for mofo. He tells his ladies friends that i'm his friend. So they say hi to me and it builds my self esteem

J

joeybagadonuts

Can anyone explain to me why its so important to know which posters are paid, which posters are posters turned mods, which mods are mods turned posters, which mods are fucking which mods and so on and so forth.

Who gives a Rats ass about any of this? Seriously.

What Shrink does behind the scenes here is his business and which posters are being paid is also his business. It doesnt' really matter all that much, does it?

People act like the world is coming to an end if Poster A is getting paid. Oh my god let me slit my wrists!

If you actually bet $ offshore you bet your ass it matters who is paid here and who isn't. Think about it for a minute.

:pop:

sl55

EOG Veteran

Have to agree with Tuckman,Blondie is worth 3 mods by herself.Also she refuses handouts when she helps out a poster,that alone puts her above some of these guys that would sell their soul for a $10 parlay.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Ego did a lot of great work in the media section. Who ever moved my easy winner (Christmas Gift) post on x-mas should be gone though. Bad karma.

Keepers...

Blondie
mofoam
Journey
Hache
Gyno
Ego

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Have to agree with Tuckman,Blondie is worth 3 mods by herself.Also she refuses handouts when she helps out a poster,that alone puts her above some of these guys that would sell their soul for a $10 parlay.
:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Didn't mean to copy your response, Ray, sorry.

These popularity polls kill me. Just because some guys are hated doesn't mean that that they are bad for a site. In fact, they may be the best for the site. If you look at the quantity of posters that are hated, JJGold leads the league but is still the best draw.

Just because a guy is liked by all doesn't mean he's good for a site. He just may be boring with no enemies. Shrink has tons of guys that dislike him but he's the best owner.