Thats my Dawg

PassTheRock

EOG Master
Re: Thats my Dawg

0-1 (0%), -1 unit

It was a close game. It went to overtime, but a loser none-the-less. Still, thats not what was expected from a +425 dawg.

Lets see if I can find something else tomorrow.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

0-4 (0%), -4 units

I am going to play this like I play my other thread. If I reach -15 units then I am done with it.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

1 unit: Denver Nuggets +130
1 unit: Toronto Raptors +280

I have not looked at the late games yet. So I may be back with another one.

Stiven

EOG Enthusiast

What you think of the Clippers and the wolves? I think they are both worth a gander.

Anyways just my opinion. GL my man, Im a Raps fan so Ill be cheering for ya!

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I think Atlanta will beat the Clipper by more than 15.

I also think Minn will lose. But I think they cover.

Stiven

EOG Enthusiast

Fair enough man, Im not saying im betting both teams. Just taking into account they system you are playing. I think that is Johnson is out again today that there is a chance, the team is totally different without him in the lineup.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Fair enough man, Im not saying im betting both teams. Just taking into account they system you are playing. I think that is Johnson is out again today that there is a chance, the team is totally different without him in the lineup.
I hope you took the Clippers. They kicked ass!!

Minn is not looking too bad either right now.

My pick is stinkin. 2938u4ji23

Stiven

EOG Enthusiast

haha ya eh... I grabed the clippers actually on a small ml play.. always nice.. They way I saw it is if you look at them healthy they arent near as bad as people think.. Davis/Randolph/Camby is a solid core... Dont worry about the picks though man, itll turn around.. nba are full of great dogg picks every night

PassTheRock

EOG Master

haha ya eh... I grabed the clippers actually on a small ml play.. always nice.. They way I saw it is if you look at them healthy they arent near as bad as people think.. Davis/Randolph/Camby is a solid core... Dont worry about the picks though man, itll turn around.. nba are full of great dogg picks every night
Good for you bettin on the Clips! :cheers

Maybe I should follow your dawgs. lol