CREIGHTON at N. IOWA

pool

EOG Senior Member
N. Iowa has been a covering machine this year. Creighton is a team with a lot of talent but has been up and down all year. Everybody and their brother will be on N. Iowa. With this line it looks like the books are begging you to take N. Iowa. The way I've been going the last few days I feel punchy anyway. Tail at your own risk OR fade and make money.

5 N. IOWA -2 -110

djheire

EOG Member
Re: CREIGHTON at N. IOWA

Going to go the other way. Playing the odds of the Valley and that UNI will have another loss, and I only see the Bluejays being able to do it. Braves gave away both games in the final minutes by letting them hit 3 after 3 to come back. I don't see Altman's D giving up those open shots behind the arc. I also use the old logic that Dana beats certain teams, such as Bradley, even when they should lose. UNI is one of those teams that the record is in Dana's favor. Creighton playing with revenge after the loss in Omaha in January with no students at the game.
Just my take and I went 5-5 yesterday, so what do I know.
Good luck to us any ways, I'll try to make even with UofI over PU today.
DJ

pool

EOG Senior Member

Going to go the other way. Playing the odds of the Valley and that UNI will have another loss, and I only see the Bluejays being able to do it. Braves gave away both games in the final minutes by letting them hit 3 after 3 to come back. I don't see Altman's D giving up those open shots behind the arc. I also use the old logic that Dana beats certain teams, such as Bradley, even when they should lose. UNI is one of those teams that the record is in Dana's favor. Creighton playing with revenge after the loss in Omaha in January with no students at the game.
Just my take and I went 5-5 yesterday, so what do I know.
Good luck to us any ways, I'll try to make even with UofI over PU today.
DJ

I'd kill to go 5-5. The way things have been going for me you got the nuts. I'm sure N. Iowa will win this one by 1. You should have let me know you were going to be in my neck of the woods the last week or so. If your every back here let me know and we can meet up.

djheire

EOG Member

I'd kill to go 5-5. The way things have been going for me you got the nuts. I'm sure N. Iowa will win this one by 1. You should have let me know you were going to be in my neck of the woods the last week or so. If your every back here let me know and we can meet up.

Will do!
I just ended up in the area, We started in Vienna in Shawnee forest, because Ill is a rate based utility, we have to get them on first before we can help UE. You shouldn't have any problems for a while because everything around you is new now. Poles, wire, crossarms, etc. we rebuilt miles of stuff that UE hadn't touched in 40+ years. "Power ON!" my ass.
But I get down there I will definetely do the look up.

Good luck Pool. I am still looking at NI as a fade but respect them too much to go against. Good luck. I hope you get it. I am kind of waiting for NI to lose a game before I play them again. Theyre sitting too fat and everyone they play will be really focused against them.

djheire

EOG Member

This Valley is impossible to predict this year. Should be a great time in St. Louis for the tourney. If I can get Ind St to cover the 16 @ Ill St I will finally have a good day. UofI looked impressive in the 2nd half today.
GL to ya this week and talk soon.
DJ

This Valley is impossible to predict this year.

That ain't no shit. NOTHING makes sense this year. Usually the home teams rule, but that's not the case this year. CU burned me badly getting bitchslapped at home when favored by 8-10 a couple weeks ago.

Screw this conference