Looks like Railbird is going to pull it off

janus

EOG Dedicated
Re: Looks like Railbird is going to pull it off

did you catch a bad case of munchkin man disease?

goodcall

EOG Senior Member

so nice of you to create a thread for him

railbird

EOG Master

Is this site full of 22 yr old shitheads? Is it why the quality of posting is way down from 5 years ago.

Is this site full of 22 yr old shitheads? Is it why the quality of posting is way down from 5 years ago.

You post a thread to congratulate yourself and then have the balls to talk about quality posting?

Go fuck yourself, please stay at the Rx

:LMAO

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

Did you post the pick lastnight? Or is this the old I told you so thread without actually telling anyone?

railbird

EOG Master

was posted in golf forum, called Rollins a choke, sure enough he shoots 74

railbird

EOG Master

last night it was

Rollins -12
Villegas -9
Watney -7

railbird

EOG Master

thank you dicky

I saw Rollins blow 5 up lead 1st hand against Tiger at LACosta. That stuck with me as I had Rollins +450 that day. So I knew he had some choke in him. Villegas I wasnt fond of, Watney has metel, play well here in past and nicely last 2 weeks.

I'll take Villegas over Watney for the rest of the year and cash ... This kid is a stud and will have a steller 2009

railbird

EOG Master

Villegas shoots tons of high 70's. He doesnt like certain courses.

munson15

I want winners...

Wow, 22-1 is a great hit, I thought Watney would win, too, but not until there were about 3 holes left.:+textinb3

Rail- Even though your strong suits are Little League, Handball and Squash, I may have to start looking in at your golf plays.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>02-08-09 07:48 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1946430" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>railbird</TD><TD class=alt1>Re: Looks like Railbird is going to pull it off
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Am I the only golf bettor around here? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NO, Viejo Dinosaur bets golf. You remember him, don't you Rail?

You might be on the right track here Rail..noticed the same problem lately.

Tell them all to kiss your ass :finger004

Yep, all 22 year olds are shitheads. Brilliant logic there.

Some 22 year olds are only totally reshaping the industry. But, you know, all 22 year olds are retards. Not like the old-timers who go on "gut" and "feel" and "instinct" and "momentum".

Yep. The good old days.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Golf is the only sport I wager on ....

Good call Senor

Love the LPGA has a "dyke" controversy right now !!!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1947186 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-09-09, 07:26 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #36 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Doc Mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1947186", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1947186 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Looks like Railbird is going to pull it off
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Golf is the only sport I wager on ....

Good call Senor

Love the LPGA has a "dyke" controversy right now !!!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dyke controversy right now? What controversy? And why do you love it? Please expound for us ( that means cut and paste a RECENT article for us, Doc ).

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1947284 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-09-09, 10:35 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #38 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Doc Mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1947284", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1947284 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Looks like Railbird is going to pull it off
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Bunker

what planet do ya live on?

Maybe if your ass didnt spend your waking hrs at www.homoloving.com
you would be up to speed
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Oops, another homosexual reference. I guess vodka and meds is next.

where's that recent cut and paste on the the controversy at, Doc?