What year did you start posting on these forums? And what have you accomplished in LIFE during that time?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
I started posting way back in 2002 (at the rx).

Since then...

I got married.
My wife and I now have 2 wonderful children (boy and girl).
I started and finished Law School.
Found a nice, fulfilling job

Damn! Time flies!

I still wonder how much more I could have accomplished if gambling and (then) these forums never entered my life.

Re: What year did you start posting on these forums? And what have you accomplished in LIFE during that time?

2000 for me. Started at the RX.

My only accomplishment of any sort since then has been becoming a mod here. :)

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: What year did you start posting on these forums? And what have you accomplished in LIFE during that time?

funny stuff Relaod

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Started in October and have thrown away money i could've used to golf

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Last Jan when off of work for knee surgery...accomplishments:

1. Full blown compulsive degenerate gambler
  2. 38% winners over 4000 tracked plays
  3. A saddening amount of posts.
  4. Made a few good buds in the process. 12io4j2w90

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

diogee thats an OK list bud!!

funny stuff Relaod

Well, I would say some other accomplishments have happened but they all get reversed with something worse. You get married, you get divorced. You get a good new job, you end up getting canned or leaving for a worse job. You buy a house, and it turns out the house sucks anyway.

My only two accomplishments:
1. Being a mod here.
2. Winning the 2008 EOG Best Damn NFL Handicapper Contest.

PO69

EOG Master

I started posting back in 2000.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

When I started posting I was a kid who felt I was invincible.... Now I am maturing into a man with responsibilities

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I started posting in the late 90s and I am most proud that I have been able to help the Munchkin Man come public in this forum with his "challenges" and is now able to express his situation in usually less than 1000 words

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

5 star:

jacking off in the morning and late at nite and meeting your quota of 100 posts per day at this forum doesnt qualify as "responsibilities"

When I started posting I was a kid who felt I was invincible.... Now I am maturing into a man with responsibilities

Your still a kid. Your chores are mom's are your responsibilities.

5 star:

jacking off in the morning and late at nite and meeting your quota of 100 posts per day at this forum doesnt qualify as "responsibilities"

Coming from someone I don't care too much for(political views), I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I'll be a little more open minded when reading your posts Doc.

Started posting 2001 RX.

1. Had two kids(boy and girl)
2. Moved to Florida
3. Became dedicated to raising money to fight cancer after losing my father.
4. Got sober/clean and learned to love life all over again.
5. Became a better baseball handicapper and have made a fuck load of money in the last 5 years.
6. Learned to love Matchbook and 5Dimes during baseball season.

I still learn and accomplish things on a daily basis that I never thought were possible.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

started posting at VI a long time ago- mid 90s. since then i have bought two business that do a combined 10.5M /yr sales, ridden my first century bike rides, dropped my golf index from 18 to 12.5, established a scholarship in my name at one of my alma maters. not as much time for handicapping or posting as before.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Started posting in 2001. Since then I have managed to
move from the basement to the first level.

Started posting here in 2005. I've mastered the "popcorn trick."

Well, I would say some other accomplishments have happened but they all get reversed with something worse. You get married, you get divorced. You get a good new job, you end up getting canned or leaving for a worse job. You buy a house, and it turns out the house sucks anyway.

My only two accomplishments:
1. Being a mod here.

I forgot some more:
1. Being a mod here.
3. Elected EOG Poster of the Month for January 2008.
4. Getting to play golf at munson's awesome country club.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Your still a kid. Your chores are mom's are your responsibilities.

Coming from someone I don't care too much for(political views), I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I'll be a little more open minded when reading your posts Doc.

Started posting 2001 RX.

1. Had two kids(boy and girl)
2. Moved to Florida
3. Became dedicated to raising money to fight cancer after losing my father.
4. Got sober/clean and learned to love life all over again.
5. Became a better baseball handicapper and have made a fuck load of money in the last 5 years.
6. Learned to love Matchbook and 5Dimes during baseball season.

I still learn and accomplish things on a daily basis that I never thought were possible.

Impressive.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

started posting at VI a long time ago- mid 90s. since then i have bought two business that do a combined 10.5M /yr sales, ridden my first century bike rides, dropped my golf index from 18 to 12.5, established a scholarship in my name at one of my alma maters. not as much time for handicapping or posting as before.

WOW! Nice accomplishments.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

RXX:

10.5 per year?

what ya market?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1947238 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-09-09, 09:46 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #19 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Doc Mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1947238", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1947238 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: What year did you start posting on these forums? And what have you accomplished in LIFE during that time?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>RXX:

10.5 per year?

what ya market?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

what ya market? And this dumb mf'er is talking about other people being uneducated? Ya gotta love it.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

My wife had a girl who is now 5 and a boy who is 3.
Was promoted to managment at the Bread Company.
Bought my second home.
Started a Photography business.
Quit the Bread Company.
Went to Union Central Life.
Started a couple home based businesses.
Sold my first home.
Traveled to Cabo, Cancun, Jamaica, and Vegas.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bunker

No has confirmed you are capable of reading .....

this is a public forum and not a BOOK OF THE MONTH club gathering
so I know getting that dictionary for Christmas in your mind makes
you an educated individual ....

about as educated as a fuckin pack of Soldier Ants

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1947270 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-09-09, 10:26 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #22 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Doc Mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1947270", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1947270 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: What year did you start posting on these forums? And what have you accomplished in LIFE during that time?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Bunker

No has confirmed you are capable of reading .....
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That might be true, but I've never posted " what ya market" to another poster. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I started posting about 2 weeks ago. In that time I have remembered to take my meds and cooked up some great dishes. That is enough excitement for me.

Graduated from FSU Cum Laude with degrees in Poly Sci and Int'l Affairs
Inducted into Phi Beta Kappa
Turned down a 40k/year job offer
Fucked a black girl in the ass

Currently, trying to get an article published, trying to start an LLC, helping run the campaign of a county commissioner candidate, working as a GTA, and going to school full time for my Master's