Who loves Doc Mercer?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Who loves Doc Mercer?

Just 2 fit in that category:

1) My dogs -- yes .... with 4 legs and tails and not the "hound types" that EOG "Legends" like Archie Bunker bed down with

2) The owner of the liquor store down the road who knows me by first name
and that is shocking considering I can't visit it on Sundays since Texas has a
stupid ass law that bars are open but Liquor Stores ain't

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hang on ...

I get the urge every 10 minutes and head over to the Poli to take a big shit to drive Bunker and Reaminator nuts

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Even Blondie now has come to accept me ....

Bitter that I wont return her calls but hey ....

THE WAIT IS WORTH IT HONEY !!!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1946295 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-08-09, 06:43 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #3 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Doc Mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1946295", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1946295 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Who loves Doc Mercer?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Just 2 fit in that category:

1) My dogs -- yes .... with 4 legs and tails and
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I bet those are some ugly puppies with you as the father. :finger004

And Doc, you ain't posted any original shit in the pol forum in a couple of months so don't flatter yourself.

Obama won, Doc. Get some new material.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Funny as hell hearing Brickforbrains with his 300 lb wife ....

I've heard shes real "hot"

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bunker:

your contributions to any of these forums would be?

To what ... demonstrate the thought pattern of a low level IQ dipshit?

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Doc, hate to break it to you but your dogs don't love you. They fake nice because they rely on you for food and water. Same as you'd do if Rush Limbaugh had you locked in his basement.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hennessey:

yeah .... and women love men because they need cock and money

One diffc: my dogs dont yap and bitch about:

"Who the hell are you interfacing with on the PC at this time of nite .."

"Just come out and say it ... my ass is not as tight as it was 10 yrs ago .."

"We are gonna be spending Super Bowl Sunday with my Mom ..."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ya pay for it either way regardless if single or married

There is a reason that marriage is referred to as an Institution

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1946699 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-08-09, 09:44 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #11 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Doc Mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1946699", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1946699 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Who loves Doc Mercer?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Bunker:

your contributions to any of these forums would be?

To what ... demonstrate the thought pattern of a low level IQ dipshit?
I guess my main contribution would be the constant bitch slapping I give you. It's a win win situation. I enjoy it and you need it. Now throw in a few more cut and pastes along with a couple of nazi and homosexual references and you'll think you're actually contributing something to the EOG. Bitch.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

the only thing you bitch slap is your little boy with your right palm 3 hrs each day while listening to Limbaugh

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>02-09-09 12:10 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1947001" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>Doc Mercer</TD><TD class=alt1>Re: Who loves Doc Mercer?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>the only thing you bitch slap is your little boy with your right palm 3 hrs each day while listening to Limbaugh </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

There you go again, Doc, thinking about my dick. Get help. I'm not gay and there's no chance I"ll ever let you give me a bj so move on to someone else for your fantasies.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bunker:

the forum knows you are queer as hell so why deny it?

Suprised this time of nite that "Charles" lets you post ....

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Doc,

If the forums 'know' something then they'd have to know it's probably the poster that is constantly posting about other men's dicks, men taking it up the ass and men performing oral sex on other men that is the homosexual. But that's ok, if being gay is how you are then that's your life. Either gay or straight, you're still a bitch.

Now you can make a couple of 'mixing your vodka with meds' jokes or maybe you can go back to your standard homosexual references. Or you've been using that 'Joe the Plumber' reference quite a bit too. Give that one a try.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bunker:

dropping out of the educational system in the 8th grade Little Man was
not the best move ya ever made

Go get the High School Diploma and make something out of your life
as your ramblings at times makes the Munchkin Man look mentally balanced

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

You gotta love it.

Doc talking about someone not finishing school and being mentally unbalanced. This coming from someone that has trouble writing a complete sentence, has been banned from morst forums numerous times for going beserk and doesn't even realize that Bush isn't in office anymore.

Stick to cutting and pasting, Doc. It's not only what you do best it's the only thing you're half way decent at.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bunker:

You're queer and uneducated .... ya half way home to the "Grand Slam" of life!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1947235 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-09-09, 09:43 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #30 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Doc Mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1947235", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1947235 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Who loves Doc Mercer?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Bunker:

You're queer and uneducated .... ya half way home to the "Grand Slam" of life!

Looks like he's run out of material again. It's back to queer and no schooling. I guess Joe the Plumber, vodka with meds, Nazi's and homosexual acts are up next.

Hey Doc,

Do you have a short list of insults that you rotate through? If you can't cut and paste someone else's thoughts you might be the most predictable poster on this site. 95% of your posts that aren't cut and pasted contain at least one of the topics that I mentioned above. Get help.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Just stating facts and I don't care if you are homosexual

Your choice in life and I respect that and nice to see it is no longer a
hangup for you

Keep up the good fight Edith !!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Wow, Doc, you hadn't used the 'Edith' reference for at least a week. Nice job. That's quite a while for you to not recycle something. Did you go back and check some old posts? Bitch.

02-09-09, 10:23 AM #32
Doc Mercer
EOG Dedicated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just stating facts

Doc, if you don't cut and paste something what was written by someone else it damn sure doesn't contain any facts. Opinions, maybe. Fantasy, probably. Facts, not a chance.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bunker

don't fight it .... just renew your annual dues to LOG CABIN REPUBLICANS
and you will be back in your "comfort zone"

Keep up the good fight .... you appear to be slipping into the Land of
Complete Mental Midgets so hopefully you will stay off the vodka and follow
the Doctors advice on daily intake of your Meds

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Let's see, another 'vodka and meds' reference and another 'education or lack thereof' reference. You need to use some a couple of new ones, Doc, that's two posts in a row with the same insult. Go find something to cut and paste and you won't look so stupid. Maybe.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bunker:

the internet has never an easier target than you ....

You make my job sooooooo easy !!!!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

When working with the handicap, Doc, it's always better to write something they can understand. I'm glad I was able to help you out. If it's get to hard for you to understand let me know and I'll drop it down a notch and then you won't feel lost.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bunker:

Interesting part is I HAVE NEVER ONCE SEEN YOU POST ANYTHING that is
even borderline interesting @ EOG ...

NOT ONE TIME

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Your feedback is completely oppst from emails I've received Missy

Keep up the good fight