cbb- monday plays

tripp

EOG Master
4-1 yesterday...

West Virginia/Pittsburgh under 136.5

Big game here. West Va is better than they've shown thus far and need to make up for that beating Pitt put on them earlier, and Pitt needs to keep winning to prove their a top 5 team and to win a BE title. Pitt has an explosive offense, no doubt, but WV plays some solid defense and will want to show a better effort than giving up 79 in their previous meeting. I just see a game played in the mid 60's here, maybe a 66-60 type of game. 136.5 is too high imo.

Fresno St -1

Boise St isn't a great road team, even if they are much better overall. Fresno has actually put in some solid games this year, going toe to toe with Utah St twice. I don't think the talent difference here is really that big, although I would agree Boise is better. I just think this is a fantastic situational spot for Fresno. Average road team getting maybe too much respect after a nice road win vs a team at home at its highest value when looking at public perception. Not sure if I really worded that great, but really just mean this is a situation you are betting vs the public. Right now public thinks a little too high of Boise and a little too low of Fresno, therefore value in the line in my eyes. Hopefully this doesn't turn out like FAU vs Troy in a similar situation on saturday.

also lean to mizzou and iona. won't be plays though.

bol fellas.:thumbsup

Re: cbb- monday plays

Dont worry Tripp. This game is nothing like the Troy/FAU game. Fresno is not nearly as bad as FAU (as Im sure you are aware). Just cant let it go by, however, that Boise has won more road games in conference than Fresno has home games. Ill give you the strength of opposition argument , but thats still not a bad road team. Good luck tonight, you know Im crapping my pants when we butt heads.

TheBigRagu

EOG Veteran
Re: cbb- monday plays

anyone catch the 2nd half line fresno +3.5 ???seemed kinda weird to me ...hoping for boise as well..