Just got off the phone with The Shrink

mofome

Banned
He had a very unproductive week in Vegas and sounded down about having to travel across the country for seemingly nothing. He is looking forward to getting back and all is well.

Journey is banned from eog. He can come back if he pays TT. He can call TT, work out a serious plan, and then he can do as he likes. Its obviously up to Ken whether or not hes just a poster or a part of the team at that point.

Most of you should know me better than to think this would all be some charade. We have a great team of people here and hopefully we'll build on that. There is no reason to spend much more time on these developments. Lets make some money and have a good time doing it.

I apolgize to Terry for having not stepped up a bit sooner. Ken wants you to be paid, as do I. You are a member here and deserve for the staff to have your back. There are enough selfish assholes in the world, we need to represent the opposite. We want to represent honesty, integrity, and a passion for doing the right thing. If you are not on board with that, then you can't be on the team. Posters here deserve to know whats going on and why. Now you do.

Thank you to those that come to eog and push for things to be done the right way. Some thing that doing things the 'right way' means we can't have drama or any fun traffic. Thats ridiculous. The fun traffic has its place, but "%$&# you, you $#^& stiff", is not productive traffic. It is also not something that I could simply move to the dump because its accurate. Thats not senseless bashing, that is bashing based on some very relavent information.

If we want those kinds of posts out of here then we have to act. I, as an employee of eog can not get mad at someone for bashing a stiff. I can not blame people for bashing a stiff. I can not ban someone who thinks we should stand for something better than that. Those posts and those thoughts were genuine and truthful. It is on me to rid ourselves of those threads. The posters did not have to step up for us and change, the posters who expressed their distaste for stiffing were right to do so. To get change you have to speak up. We, eog, had to make the move that was right by you.

Again, I apologize for having let things linger on for this long. No one here should be patronized by someone who makes money off of the time you spend here.

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Just got off the phone with The Shrink

5-star is not a paid poster which, I presume, comes into the equation at some point.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

5-star is not a paid poster which, I presume, comes into the equation at some point.

he's taking a stance against the content that coming along with the stiffing part, not rather its an eog employee or not.. 5star gets 10x's more shit about it in every thread he enters...jman has the few that are completely against him and 5star has 75% of the board that cant stand him

munson15

I want winners...

he's taking a stance against the content that coming along with the stiffing part, not rather its an eog employee or not.. 5star gets 10x's more shit about it in every thread he enters...jman has the few that are completely against him and 5star has 75% of the board that cant stand him
I certainly don't mean to appear as though I am not concerned about 5-Star's situation. If that was the case, I apologize.

Timetopay

EOG Master

tuck I for one could give a fuck if Jman posts here.

I think him being on staff though for a gambling site is a horrible image. That is all I have ever said. I would say the same for 5star,PO, and anyone else ever caught up in these messes

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck I for one could give a fuck if Jman posts here.

I think him being on staff though for a gambling site is a horrible image. That is all I have ever said. I would say the same for 5star,PO, and anyone else ever caught up in these messes

so if jman was to start paying off the debt u wouldnt care if he was on staff? nothing against gyno, cuz he made good on his past issues, but he sat in the same boat as jman is in now and he's an employee (well was, not let go for any bad reason, that i know of)...are u against the current issues or the past issues as well?

Timetopay

EOG Master

tuck- im against monster issues that someone has 0 remorse or regret.

To still be blaming RX firing you as a reason to not send the man $200 a month as a token is not someone you can have representing the site.

Gyno from what I know took care of it. If his still lingering 18 months later I would say same thing.

People get in over there heads or run out of dough. Its how you react to the situation as to how you get treated

Tuckman

Uh Poster

dont get me wrong, i am not condoning what he is doing by any means.. but if what your saying is anyone with any sorta past shouldnt be on staff.. would there be many left? i mean look at the shit MC is spouting about bucs and ego, i mean there has to be something out there i would assume to bring it up right? seems most big sports forum posters have skelatons in the closet, not many pure clean one's out there i wouldnt imagine...

Timetopay

EOG Master

dont get me wrong, i am not condoning what he is doing by any means.. but if what your saying is anyone with any sorta past shouldnt be on staff.. would there be many left? i mean look at the shit MC is spouting about bucs and ego, i mean there has to be something out there i would assume to bring it up right? seems most big sports forum posters have skelatons in the closet, not many pure clean one's out there i wouldnt imagine...

my man. It has 0 to do with past. He doesnt want to make good in the present. Today. He wont pay.

The only thing I have said is it is bad for a site. I dont mind J other than that and enjoy his posting.

Put me in charge of this motherf'er for a week, I'd clean house and start fresh

The Devil

EOG Master

TTINCO WAS ALWAYS GOOD PEOPLE WHETHER HE WORKED FOR A RIVAL FORUM OR NOT..............HE WAS ALWAYS STRAIGHT WITH ME AND EVEN THOUGH WE NEVER MET WE HAVE CHATTED ON IM'S HUNDREDS OF TIMES AND MANY TIMES ON THE PHONE...............

I AM GLAD TO SEE KEN/MO AND EVERYONE ELSE FINALLY SEEING JMAN FOR WHAT HE IS.......A POWER POSTER WITH NO MORALS.............

mofome

Banned

It seems that he also owes poster cigarman 8K. News to me.

mofome

Banned

TTINCO WAS ALWAYS GOOD PEOPLE WHETHER HE WORKED FOR A RIVAL FORUM OR NOT..............HE WAS ALWAYS STRAIGHT WITH ME AND EVEN THOUGH WE NEVER MET WE HAVE CHATTED ON IM'S HUNDREDS OF TIMES AND MANY TIMES ON THE PHONE...............

I AM GLAD TO SEE KEN/MO AND EVERYONE ELSE FINALLY SEEING JMAN FOR WHAT HE IS.......A POWER POSTER WITH NO MORALS.............

I promised you Freddy.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Yeah I know that now. First I have heard of it. Unbelievable.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Mo
Could you provide the Cliff notes version of how Jman came to owe TTP money? I'm sure it's been said here multiple times if this situation has indeed been going on for 18 months, but I'll bet there are many others like myself who don't know the story or at least the relevant parts of the story. TIA

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo
Could you provide the Cliff notes version of how Jman came to owe TTP money? I'm sure it's been said here multiple times if this situation has indeed been going on for 18 months, but I'll bet there are many others like myself who don't know the story or at least the relevant parts of the story. TIA

I thought he owed you Pioneer? You sure? check your numbers

mofome

Banned

Mo

TTinCo. Not TTP.

Timetopay

EOG Master

what is sarcastic

you say he owes me and you are confused

I ask you if he owes you?

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

I was 10 days late paying my cell phone bill. What's my punishment?

To not pay him as a poster is one thing, to ban him is wrong.

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

if you were 18 months late paying, would you still use your cell?

Obviously not. I don't agree with what he has done in regards to the debt. However, this is a website that preaches freedom of speech. His morals suck but I guarantee they are many more of us here that have done much worse. I 100% agree not having him on the payroll. I don't agree that he should be banned over it.

BetUS has stiffed people for more than Journey. They are still here flying high.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

I semi stiffed my wife last night and plan on giving her a full stiffing tonight. Am I in danger of being banned?

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by pioneer
Mo

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

TTinCo. Not TTP.

OK, TTinCo then not TTP...and the answer is?

Now why didn't you say that TTP, instead of being a smart-ass?

mofome

Banned

Obviously not. I don't agree with what he has done in regards to the debt. However, this is a website that preaches freedom of speech. His morals suck but I guarantee they are many more of us here that have done much worse. I 100% agree not having him on the payroll. I don't agree that he should be banned over it.

BetUS has stiffed people for more than Journey. They are still here flying high.

Done much worse? Whats much worse than stiffing 14K, lying, blaming others, taking pictures of money, and not sending anything?

Much worse? How many murderers do you think are on eog?

mofome

Banned

OK, TTinCo then not TTP...and the answer is?

Now why didn't you say that TTP, instead of being a smart-ass?

Journey made some bets, got smashed, never paid. A theme with him.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Done much worse? Whats much worse than stiffing 14K, lying, blaming others, taking pictures of money, and not sending anything?

Much worse? How many murderers do you think are on eog?

1 admitted murderer :+waving-5