if a person(ttinco)gets online and places his money in the hands of a degenerate(jman)

nsane

EOG Enthusiast
should he be absolved of responsibility for the choices that he made??.dont know what ttincos problem is but it aint jman...lets discuss......ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS 101.....'keep the continue'

Re: if a person(ttinco)gets online and places his money in the hands of a degenerate(jman)

Anyone who would do a financial transaction with a comic book character on the internet needs to have thier head examined.

Stiffed or Stupid, what's the right "S" word?

- K1

shdw01

EOG Dedicated
Re: if a person(ttinco)gets online and places his money in the hands of a degenerate(jman)

today I started the morning with a gingerly stroll down the street and passed about 3 mailboxes before I realized I forgot to put on my pants. Picked up the pace home, put on some pants and then left again to enjoy the breeze and scenery of the beautiful thing we call mother nature. My heartrate didnt increase much but my stomach went wild when I passed a houes with the smell of cookies in the oven. Decided to stop by that house and snoop around through the window....saw a naked housewife baking and I could not help but masturbate outside the window. As I was finishing off and wiping my sperm with some nearby leaves, I heard a siren and had to pickup the pace over a neighbor's fence....through the bushes and quickly down the street. Made it home without being arrested so all in all, today was a great success.....walked about 3 miles, ran half a mile, got my heartrate up, smelled cookies but didn't eat any, and got to unload some sperm onto a nearby house!

'keep the continue'

J

joeybagadonuts

today I started the morning with a gingerly stroll down the street and passed about 3 mailboxes before I realized I forgot to put on my pants. Picked up the pace home, put on some pants and then left again to enjoy the breeze and scenery of the beautiful thing we call mother nature. My heartrate didnt increase much but my stomach went wil when I passed a houes with the smell of cookies in the oven. Decided to stop by that house and snoop around through the window....saw a naked housewife baking and I could not help but masturbate outside the window. As I was finishing off and wiping my sperm with some nearby leaves, I heard a siren and had to pickup the pace over a neighbor's fence....through the bushes and quickly down the street. Made it home without being arrested so all in all, today was a great success.....walked about 3 miles, ran half a mile, got my heartrate up, smelled cookies but didn't eat any, and got to unload some sperm onto a nearby house!

' keep the continue'

Sounds about right for nutjob "hognuts"

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

today I started the morning with a gingerly stroll down the street and passed about 3 mailboxes before I realized I forgot to put on my pants. Picked up the pace home, put on some pants and then left again to enjoy the breeze and scenery of the beautiful thing we call mother nature. My heartrate didnt increase much but my stomach went wild when I passed a houes with the smell of cookies in the oven. Decided to stop by that house and snoop around through the window....saw a naked housewife baking and I could not help but masturbate outside the window. As I was finishing off and wiping my sperm with some nearby leaves, I heard a siren and had to pickup the pace over a neighbor's fence....through the bushes and quickly down the street. Made it home without being arrested so all in all, today was a great success.....walked about 3 miles, ran half a mile, got my heartrate up, smelled cookies but didn't eat any, and got to unload some sperm onto a nearby house!

'keep the continue'

OK...I'll bite...wtf does your post mean?

nsane

EOG Enthusiast

Sounds about right for nutjob "hognuts"
watch that shoebox!!...lol.......is that a 45 or a pair of new balance?....joey do you remember when old hognuts used to spank yer ass day in and day out over at therx........just a different location..SPANK SPANK SPANK.'keep the continue'

nsane

EOG Enthusiast

just guessin but i think he was tryin to jerkoff and run at the same time.....in my younger days...uh,oh well.....'kerep the continue'

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

hognuts was famous for 2 things:

1) fatman's walking thread - I'm not sure as I was never a health nut, but I think he started out at 500 lbs and walked every day and lost 250+ lbs

2) a 1 or 2 week breakdown at therx rubber room....he went absolutely crazy and did some classic bashing.....more of a gem than his walking thread.

nsane from what I hear is the same person but here at EOG.

nsane

EOG Enthusiast

hognuts was famous for 2 things:

1) fatman's walking thread - I'm not sure as I was never a health nut, but I think he started out at 500 lbs and walked every day and lost 250+ lbs

2) a 1 or 2 week breakdown at therx rubber room....he went absolutely crazy and did some classic bashing.....more of a gem than his walking thread.

nsane from what I hear is the same person but here at EOG.
i am THE MRHOGNUTS.....'keep the continue'

nsane

EOG Enthusiast

Anyone who would do a financial transaction with a comic book character on the internet needs to have thier head examined.

Stiffed or Stupid, what's the right "S" word?

- K1
i just wonder what a psychologist would say to a person like ttinco?...doubt if he'd advise him to get online and spill his guts....non productive..change aint easy but it's doable.....ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS 101....'keep the continue'

i just wonder what a psychologist would say to a person like ttinco?...doubt if he'd advise him to get online and spill his guts....non productive..change aint easy but it's doable.....ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS 101....'keep the continue'

Well isnt The Shrink A FRICKING SHRINK? :+clueless

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Im lost in this thread....might try to re read it...or not.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

this could be the worst thread ever not created by PO69 or 5star

nsane

EOG Enthusiast

Well isnt The Shrink A FRICKING SHRINK? :+clueless
hehehe..shrink has been a member of alcoholics anonymous for 3 yr and aa espouses personal responsibility in all you say and do sooo..just a guess but he might advise him to focus on his participation in all this bs and work on changing his thoughts and actions......it aint easy but it's doable...(what's easy. irresponsible and childish is to focus on what other people did or did not do...O U CH)....'keep the continue'

nsane

EOG Enthusiast

Im lost in this thread....might try to re read it...or not.
..all those threads suggesting we should get out the rape kit because ttinco had been violated just were not workin for me....we are the captain of our own ship...this thread is about CHANGE which can be intimidating if yer not ready for it.....just sharin my experience,strength and hope......'keep the continue'