A lot of boot lickers around here auditioning for a "open" position since Jman got canned.

Timetopay

EOG Master
Please fucking stop.

Its painfully obvious and you look like crap.:hangt

PM Mo if you want on staff and let it go and come to post here cause you like to post here.

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: A lot of boot lickers around here auditioning for a "open" position since Jman got canned.

thats an understatement

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated
Re: A lot of boot lickers around here auditioning for a "open" position since Jman got canned.

LOL! I nominate Muncher Man and Chuck Sucks

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Stop picking on Munchkin

His daily 1000 word essay on Life is "indepth" and "inspirational" and changed Tuckman from a Queer to a Full Blown Queer

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Mo and Shrink are the two greatest mods I have ever seen.....I do not know how I have ever lived my life before I stumbled on this gambling haven.....the people here I doubt are kissing mo's anus because everyone that posts here are loyal, true, and filled with integrity!

Even Munchkin Man!

only queer here is Timely Hitting.......lol....sorry, I had to

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Hey! I'm just trying to make EOG the best gambling, strike that, the best site on the web. We need to develop team spirit and if we all work together there is nothing that we can't accomplish.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Please fucking stop.

Its painfully obvious and you look like crap.:hangt

PM Mo if you want on staff and let it go and come to post here cause you like to post here.

give us your top 5 (gobble gobble slurp slurp ) posters 12io4j2w90

WVU

EOG Master

Name the bootlickers, puzzy

oij213490

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Doc promiced me a spot on Obama's bailout list.

There is a thread down below about bootie lickers and it has much better pictures than this one.

munson15

I want winners...

I don't need a job, TTP, but I really enjoy the site. If you notice an inappropriate uptick in my posts per day, please let me know.

mofome

Banned

Hey! I'm just trying to make EOG the best gambling, strike that, the best site on the web. We need to develop team spirit and if we all work together there is nothing that we can't accomplish.

:suit:

mofome

Banned

I don't need a job, TTP, but I really enjoy the site. If you notice an inappropriate uptick in my posts per day, please let me know.

Im sure he doesnt mean you brother!

I havent noticed anything different. days that jman was on staff, but not around, looked the same as today. we're plenty busy with good peolpe without him.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I recently signed up at The Ladders for the JMan posting job.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

:LMAO

Great thread!

munson15

I want winners...

Im sure he doesnt mean you brother!

I havent noticed anything different. days that jman was on staff, but not around, looked the same as today. we're plenty busy with good peolpe without him.
I do like the WHO AM I? segment, and want to run with it a little bit. Those threads represented the good Jman, for sure.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Munson, how's your hip feeling these days?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Fair:

its not that easy

1) Ya have to fuck Anne Coulter and have her scream on tape: "ohhhhh ... I love liberal cock .."

2) Blondie has to fess up she was drunk when you kids did it that fateful eve

3) Mofome has to admit that he did try and offer you a full ride to be a UT Cheerleader

WHEN THATS DONE ... WE TALK THE BAILOUT