I may have asked before..is there a single poster with a funded account at bet911?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
I may have asked before..is there a single poster with a funded account at bet911?

I never see them with a quoted line, a promo, a mention.

granted dont see any threads on them about a recent problem.

so who has a funded account at that shop? :+clueless

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran
Re: I may have asked before..is there a single poster with a funded account at bet911?

Never even heard of them until this post.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: I may have asked before..is there a single poster with a funded account at bet911?

they have flown a banner here for maybe 2 years? they must pay shrink for that on time....they do nothing to try and bring in new people..they have zero shills, zdont sponsor a contest, create zero buzz, zero posters, and no owner to post and say hello....

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

they have flown a banner here for maybe 2 years? they must pay shrink for that on time....they do nothing to try and bring in new people..they have zero shills, zdont sponsor a contest, create zero buzz, zero posters, and no owner to post and say hello....

All A+ type qualities. :thumbsup

ZERO complaints and stickies as well...leave them alone, they're just fine left unnoticed.

Thank you. 12io4j2w90

PO69

EOG Master

No one plays there

michael777

EOG Dedicated

they do not have more than 2.5 customers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

how do they afford the banner here?

chubattack

EOG Member

I built up a significant sum with Bet911 (I had $10,000 and my son $8000) It took them some time to pay out the winnings but I received nearly all of it recently, keeping $3k in the book to continue wagering. I really panicked for a while but I think the book has an underlying sense of responsiblity. I have no idea how many other players they have but the outcome for me was favourable. Thought I would share that with you since we tend to knock slow books and quite rightly, but whenh they do pay it should also be mentioned.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

chub what offerings do they have that allowed you to do so well there? overnights? slow moving lines? free 1/2 points? reduced juice? parlay options?

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

I built up a significant sum with Bet911 (I had $10,000 and my son $8000) It took them some time to pay out the winnings but I received nearly all of it recently, keeping $3k in the book to continue wagering. I really panicked for a while but I think the book has an underlying sense of responsiblity. I have no idea how many other players they have but the outcome for me was favourable. Thought I would share that with you since we tend to knock slow books and quite rightly, but whenh they do pay it should also be mentioned.

CHUB

when you some some time, can you elaborate lil more approx how long, as I am just curious to know,,,,,,,,, I have no funds there but am asked frquently what, IF ANYTHING, I know about them .....

thx in advance:cheers