New NBA Wagering Option at BetFirstClass

This Thursday, BetFirstClass will be doing something that I think none of you have ever seen before; we will post lines for the first 3 quarters of every NBA game.

That?s right, in addition to the usual lines for individual quarters, halves and the full game, we will post numbers for the score at the conclusion of the 3rd quarter. I have warned Mike that I think this is very beatable but he insists on doing this a few times during the current season as a trial to determine if he wants to offer this wagering option for the entire 2009/2010 season.

Personally, I think that it will be very difficult to research every team?s tendencies through the 3rd quarter for every game of a season in order to set a valid number but perhaps it can be done selectively, on a limited basis. I guess we will find out won?t we, as this should be an interesting test case.

Wagers for this new offering will be limited at $500 on sides only but players are free to wager on as many of these 3rd Quarter lines as they care to. The 3rd Quarter numbers will be posted by noon this coming Thursday so if you are interested, check them out and see if you can find an angle.

I for one, am intrigued to see how this works out.

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: New NBA Wagering Option at BetFirstClass

Nice offer, I remember reload mentioning something of this a few days back.....nice option judge.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Sounds like a great option. It seems there have been a lot of dogs winning through the 3rd quarter this season, and then they just fall apart in the 4th. Makes me think there is always the "fixed" factor in affect :)

:cheers

I neglected to say that the odds on these wagers will be -115 until Mike gains some confidence in his numbers, which is the same we as we offer for the Live In-Game wagering.

That's an interesting idea. Here?s another: 7 inning MLB moneylines. Many baseball bettors hate being burned by the bullpen in the last innings.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Makes me wonder why Vegas or anywhere else has not done this in the past. Maybe others will follow suit. Mike should get this get this patented/registered :)

:thumbsup

Awesome to hear about this, Judge! You will get some takers.

This will be beatable boys. Just like the in-game wagering they offered in football.

If they want to give it away then I will take it.

Mike, am I gonna get a $500 limit too?

This will be beatable boys. Just like the in-game wagering they offered in football.

If they want to give it away then I will take it.

Mike, am I gonna get a $500 limit too?
Travis, I was told specifically that you are limited to $200 per game. :doh1

These 3rd Quarter lines are up now, boys.

Come getcha some as I honestly believe this is very beatable but Michael feels like gambling today!

I see that crazy fucker Michael put up 3rd Quarter totals as well and even moneylines for two of the games. :doh1

Kind surprised to see that only 12 of you guys have wagered on this with only 20 minutes before the first tip-off. :+clueless

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

What is the logic with betting 3 quarters instead of 4? If I like the BUlls say, why would i take the Bulls for 3 quarters and lay -115 instead of them for 4 quarters and lay -110?

The only advantage I see is if you like the under then you can avoid late fouls and possible OT.

Many teams have clear tendencies in the 3rd Quarter and different ones in the 4th. The players and coach do not have the same sense of urgency as the 3rd Quarter comes to a close as they do at the end of the game, not to mention that intentional fouling does not come into play which can have a huge influence on totals.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

if i had funds at BFC

under 163.5 in the golden st game looks like a good bet going by greeks #'s

the other lines are right on

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

BD---BABY

I thought you had an acct here ??????

and I agree 100% POR/G-ST Under 163.5 = FREE MONEY

Bad news is you can only wager $500----Per Play

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

PS: U mentioned the GREEK

do they offer a PROP to be JUST the First 3---QTRS of N-B-A Games?????

I thought we were ONLY shop on Planet Earth with this "PROP"

Kinda Like my OVER/UNDER Length of WOrld--Series Games .......ie Unique

BigDaddy

EOG Master

PS: U mentioned the GREEK

do they offer a PROP to be JUST the First 3---QTRS of N-B-A Games?????

I thought we were ONLY shop on Planet Earth with this "PROP"

Kinda Like my OVER/UNDER Length of WOrld--Series Games .......ie Unique

no greek doesnt offer

i was just using greeks 4th qtr line

BigDaddy

EOG Master

BD---BABY

I thought you had an acct here ??????

and I agree 100% POR/G-ST Under 163.5 = FREE MONEY

Bad news is you can only wager $500----Per Play

i do but i said if i had funds at BFC not if i had an account:cheers