With all the recent "STIFF" talk . . . . .

. . . . . I would like to commend an EOG poster.

Two weeks ago, an EOG member calls Michael up and asks for a credit account. There is no way anyone will believe how often this happens but for the sake of the story, let's just say a LOT.

Mikey's pat answer is "Sir, you've got two minutes to convince me not to hang up on you like I do the other 75 fuckers who make this call daily and I will tell you up front that you have less than 1% of a chance in convincing me to extend credit to an anonymous poster."

Well, somehow said poster sweet talks Mikey into extending him a dime credit limit and promptly losses the whole nut. Mikey, being the optimist that he is, is convinced that he will never hear from said poster again but lo and behold, the posters calls him and says "You'll have the cash by Monday".

Sure enough, the poster is a man of his word and the funds are received as promised and said poster promptly loses a dime again for the second week in a row. The balance is once again received by Mikey and at this point, Mikey is questioning his long standing pessimism regarding the human race in general.

Long story short, a sincere thanks go out to FeelTheTruth for being a stand up guy and giving Mikey a new perspective on EOG'ers.

For those thinking of attempting to use the the same approach with Mikey, I will lay 100-1 that this does not happen again in 2009 but considering all of the STIFF stories that we have all been bombarded with lately, I felt that this was a story worth sharing.

FeelTheTruth, our hat is off to you, sir. 12io4j2w90

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: With all the recent "STIFF" talk . . . . .

nice to hear

feelthetruth is a very good poster also:cheers

If this were me i would have mixed feelings. On the one hand, it is nice to get a hats off and recognition as a stand up guy. But most stand up guys dont' need/care for the recognition. They do it because they have their own moral standard the live by, regardless of who is or isnt paying attention...

On the other hand i would be pretty pissed to have my business out there for the world to read. Especially if i was down over 2+ to a book i just started with...I'd be looking for at least a 20% Royalty fee for using me as an advertisement in this books ad...

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Always refreshing to hear someone owning up like they should. Props to FeelTheTruth for the prompt payment.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

If this were me i would have mixed feelings. On the one hand, it is nice to get a hats off and recognition as a stand up guy. But most stand up guys dont' need/care for the recognition. They do it because they have their own moral standard the live by, regardless of who is or isnt paying attention...

On the other hand i would be pretty pissed to have my business out there for the world to read. Especially if i was down over 2+ to a book i just started with...

agree 100% but

BFC has never cared about player privacy:blink: where have you been?

PO69

EOG Master

Damn it appears that everyone is getting credit these days. Am I the only dumbass who sends $2500 at a time with moneygram when I need to deposit? I have been pretty hot of late though and havent needed to deposit lately.

But I do need to send some money to 2 other books or at least transfer out of one book.

By the way, not very cool to mention the posters name unless he gave you permission! That was WAYYY out of bounds if you ask . I dont use credit accounts though, so maybe it is a different story

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

JUDGE

you can lay 3000-1 we don't do this AGAIN

but was very nice for the guy to do EXACTLY what he said he would do, there were few more "Factors" involved in my decision that Believe it or not did give me pretty decent feeling of this particular poster and his "Character" . . . . yeah,yeah,yeah, I could have been "Wrong" based on simple phone call but doing this as long as I HAVE I just had pretty "good" Feeling . . . . .

FEEL, I appreciate ya and you'll always be welcomed here @ B-F-C

if you had wager on FIRST (3) I hope you Had The ++++++4 Brother ! ! ! !

Damn it appears that everyone is getting credit these days. Am I the only dumbass who sends $2500 at a time with moneygram when I need to deposit? I have been pretty hot of late though and havent needed to deposit lately.

But I do need to send some money to 2 other books or at least transfer out of one book

crdit shops are fine...Diversify yo funds jigga

janus

EOG Dedicated

good for you FTT & also to BFC for extending the credit.

it reminds me of a story about bobby jones, the legendary golfer...

from Wikipedia:

Jones was not only a consummately skilled golfer, but he also exemplified the principles of sportsmanship and fair play. Early in his amateur career, he was in the final playoff of the 1925 U.S. Open at the Worcester Country Club. During the match, his ball ended up in the rough just off the fairway, and as he was setting up to play his shot his iron caused a slight movement of the ball. He immediately got angry with himself, turned to the marshals, and called a penalty on himself. The marshals discussed among themselves and questioned some of the gallery if anyone had seen Jones' ball move. Their decision was that neither they nor anyone else had witnessed any incident, so the decision was left to Jones. Bobby Jones called the two-stroke penalty on himself, not knowing that he would lose the tournament by one stroke. When he was praised for his gesture, Jones replied, "You may as well praise a man for not robbing a bank."

i wish more people behaved this way.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

agree 100% but

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

Let's "Clarify" couple things

we did this with another "Poster" ONLY after we ASKED

I also ASKED "FEEL" he was very Kind and said 100% NOT NECESAARY, but was "OK" with it 100%

we would never post people's info

1st credit guy gave us the "OK"

2nd guy was "OSU" who said he Bet $2500 on 2nd HF

3rd/4th guy NO NAMES were Given

we DID post acct # by accident to SHOW certain lines were AVAILABLE but If you saw the Prefix they went to ACCT had nothign do with EOG OR even u.s.a. accts

BOTTOM LINE = we do repsect Player's Privacy & if you don't believe us ASK OSU or FEEL if they didn't agree to this

Find us 1--acct we Posted that had a Problem with this

if I recall WVU and many others Posted some 10-Teamers That they won here, YES, I said 10-teamers That they WON here @ B-F-C

you'll be hard pressed to locate a UN-happy B-F-C- Client

we have XXXXXXX amount of EOg-ers & 1 was Un--happy

YESSS, I said 1

OK judge, its back to you Boss

On the other hand i would be pretty pissed to have my business out there for the world to read. Especially if i was down over 2+ to a book i just started with.
agree 100% but

By the way, not very cool to mention the posters name unless he gave you permission! That was WAYYY out of bounds if you ask .
BFC = aired laundry

:+textinb3
This was posted with FTT's knowledge and approval but thanks for the nice comments, guys.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i'm not going to fight or dig up the threads (waste of time) but lets just say you have posted more players account info than

betjam
pinny
greek
wsex
matchy

etc combined :cheers

no need for it.

PO69

EOG Master

crdit shops are fine...Diversify yo funds jigga

I might need a few credit shops I guess. But I have no trouble getting $2000 in a most books. I dont place a huge amount of bets per day. I most often bet 2 or 3 two team $696 parlays or so. Sometimes I bet more, sometimes less. I havent had any troubles from the postup shops. I would be a little worried about getting paid from some of the credit places

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

may be a good book, but run like a disaster........i'll keep my info elsewhere thanks Judgernat

PO69

EOG Master

Well he does deserve a commission fee! But if he agreed, then it is fine to mention his name.

Actually if it were me, I would have NO PROBLEMS mentioning my losses. But I would NEVER want my winning bets talked about for legal and tax reasons

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

BIG-DADDDY

u said few days ago you had an acct here, was any of your Personal Info ever given out ..............NO

Do we sell customer List(s) ? NO

Do we "Cold Call" clients ? NO

Hope this Helps & FEEL if any Problems with this / Very Very SOrry

I'm 99.999% sure I emailed & ask Permission BEFORE Posting this Brother .......

Best of luck over weekend to EVERYONE ....................

BigDaddy

EOG Master

did i say mine?

:blink: you just don't get it do you?

have a nice day:cheers

PO69

EOG Master

Just make sure to NEVER mention any winning bets by posters. That is TOTALLY off limits

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Hey BFC how much credit you gonna give me. I offer the wife as collateral. :devil:

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Well he does deserve a commission fee! But if he agreed, then it is fine to mention his name.

Actually if it were me, I would have NO PROBLEMS mentioning my losses. But I would NEVER want my winning bets talked about for legal and tax reasons

PO

Just like the Initial poster, do you THINK we would do this withouth the clients "Permission" ? ? ? ? ? ?

and run the risk of him BLOWING up our phones, asking WTF

c-mon people have common sense & be Happy we're NOT posting ALL the STIFFS, Like we could BE

Shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

remember the Moneygrams we got ***** on, NEVER once Mentioned any--names altho EVERYONE asked & then accussed us of making the shit up until Simply & Few others Figured out how it COULD been done

Grrrrrrrr2348ji23e

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Hey BFC how much credit you gonna give me. I offer the wife as collateral. :devil:

HEN

Be careful as she is my Type

I may give you 100---Large Brother :houra

I've already Penciled her in for 1-FREE Tennis Lesson Boss while you go to Golf--Course12io4j2w90

I might need a few credit shops I guess. But I have no trouble getting $2000 in a most books. I dont place a huge amount of bets per day. I most often bet 2 or 3 two team $696 parlays or so. Sometimes I bet more, sometimes less. I havent had any troubles from the postup shops. I would be a little worried about getting paid from some of the credit places

i have only used one credit shop so i cant speak to widely , but they have paid me everytime in full...

i'm not going to fight or dig up the threads (waste of time) but lets just say you have posted more players account info than

betjam
pinny
greek
wsex
matchy

etc combined :cheers

no need for it.
BD, maybe you could tell me exactly how many posts these shops have at EOG, "combined"? We are here every day and take our lumps whether they are deserved or not. Some may not appreciate the fact that we are here to answer questions and allow posters to take cheap shots but it is part of our business model.

BTW, your first statement is blatantly false, at least as long as I have been working for BFC.

janus

EOG Dedicated

PO

Just like the Initial poster, do you THINK we would do this withouth the clients "Permission" ? ? ? ? ? ?

and run the risk of him BLOWING up our phones, asking WTF

c-mon people have common sense & be Happy we're NOT posting ALL the STIFFS, Like we could BE

Shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

remember the Moneygrams we got ***** on, NEVER once Mentioned any--names altho EVERYONE asked & then accussed us of making the shit up until Simply & Few others Figured out how it COULD been done

Grrrrrrrr2348ji23e

do you know how easy it would have been to say "we were sensitive in this case & will continue to be" and let the topic die instead of debating each and every person ad nauseum until there are 20-30 posts bickering about a topic you'd rather not have discussed?

I'm a grad student busting my ass for shit money.

Gimme a 20k line please. Thanks.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

i have only used one credit shop so i cant speak to widely , but they have paid me everytime in full...

well NO_SHIT

Books are about 3000000000000000000000 Times more Likely to pay a client than the other way around, if for no other reason they can't afford Bad Publicity ........2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

Tuckman

Uh Poster

does any thread involving bfc stay on course or ever end well?

YO FEEL, follow my ncaa card tommorrow, in the early stages of a run right now...

bet we get half your 2 back from this shop tommorrow...oij213490

do you know how easy it would have been to say "we were sensitive in this case & will continue to be" and let the topic die instead of debating each and every person ad nauseum until there are 20-30 posts bickering about a topic you'd rather not have discussed?
Thank you, Janus.

This thread turned silly. Anyways, it was good to hear that someone paid as they should have.

well NO_SHIT

Books are about 3000000000000000000000 Times more Likely to pay a client than the other way around, if for no other reason they can't afford Bad Publicity ........2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

yea you guys got it real rough...im not losing any sleep for you

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

whats this world coming to if we have to give someone a standing ovation for paying off a debt.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE SIR

end of story & FEEL thanks for taking care of your acct exactly like you said you would Brother .............

BD / I'll be here about 2.3 more min if you need contact me

866 352 8194 have clerk Transfer the call Boss12io4j2w90