Nearing Valentines Day ... LOL ... fess up ....ya bought flowers or candy !!!

Re: Nearing Valentines Day ... LOL ... fess up ....ya bought flowers or candy !!!

bought nothing for the lady friend yet...im a cheap ass!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Nearing Valentines Day ... LOL ... fess up ....ya bought flowers or candy !!!

She is reading your post next to me ....

I don't like your odds of getting laid !!!

She is reading your post next to me ....

I don't like your odds of getting laid !!!

ha ha...i dont think getting laid will be a prob tomorrow...or tonight...but hey ive seen crazier shit happen!

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

We have a chocolate "factory" here, and they bring out the chocolate covered strawberries twice a year... valentines day being one of them, if you have a girl its just about a law that you have to go stand in line for them, I have to go tomorrow at 7am and stand in line :(

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Rodney Dangerfield ... god bless him

Saw him in Chicago one nite at a club and talked about relationships

GOD THIS IS SOOOO TRUE:

"THE 8 SECONDS OF PLEASURE AIN'T WORTH THE 8 HRS OF BULLSHIT .."

cheapseats

EOG Master

usual, doz long stem red roses, 75.35 this year, there went my poker winnings of tuesday

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

$75 ????

Wow .... god bless ya and hope its worth it

munson15

I want winners...

I did the Pro Flowers roses, our Anniversary is Valentine's Day.

tripp

EOG Master

spending a good 5 bills on tomorrow, and that's not even counting dinner which I'm sure will be at least $60-$70.

worth it though for this one.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Flowers of course.

But I have to disagree with the 8 seconds of pleasure. This is not bull riding, my friend.

alldogs

EOG Veteran

whos gonna fess up and give some good valentine's day ideas??

munson15

I want winners...

whos gonna fess up and give some good valentine's day ideas??
It's the easiest day to shop for because even a cheesy gift can work. Candy, flowers, spa treatments, Victoria's Secret, anything works for Valentine's Day. Just think for a minute about what they like and get 'er done.:+excited-

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munson:

just get here a case of bud lite ....