OT: Have you all noticed that most of Doc Mercer's posts have gay comments/references?

Re: OT: Have you all noticed that most of Doc Mercer's posts have gay comments/references?

joey - doc is winning the war of words with you....try to keep up! LOL

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: OT: Have you all noticed that most of Doc Mercer's posts have gay comments/references?

no. he could just really enjoy debate & be willing to go outside the bounds of logic/reality to maintain an argument for its own sake. he'll post whatever supports the point he wants to make, no matter how ludicrous, and defend that point to the point of absurdity. i don't think that makes him crazy, he just lacks that filter most of us has for looking at what we're saying with a critical eye.

I think he must have missed good ole fashion school. He's an old ignorant man that as you've said has no concept of logic, nor how to debate. It's pathetic.

doc - at some point you have to acknowledge the smart posters here...janus is one of them...you can't say everyone is stupid or you just lose credibility sir.

doc doesn't seem to be too old. i imagine mid 20's.

J

joeybagadonuts

doc - at some point you have to acknowledge the smart posters here...janus is one of them...you can't say everyone is stupid or you just lose credibility sir.

Yes-

Janus = intelligent
Doc Mercer = moron- clearly ignorant and uneducated

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Joey now posting after Midnite EST

I bet Mommy is yelling "Joey .. wrap it up young man .."

WHAT A DOUCHE ... IN HIS 30S AND LIVES AT HOME WITH JUNE/ WARD

Joey ... YOU GOT IT GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION !!!

janus

EOG Dedicated

the truth is i like doc's posts when they aren't directed at other people... he posts some good non-political topics, even if i don't agree with the some of the premises. but if i voice disagreement, he starts in about how i must listen to rush (even when the topic has no political basis & i can't stand rush) & how dense i am, and how i like to fuck blowup dolls instead of talking about the topic.

i don't doubt doc is intelligent and i don't think he's crazy, he just looks at differences of opinion as a personal affront & resorts to childish tactics to discredit those he sees as "opponents".

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

$100 says Joey is "wrapping it up" right now

If not .. there goes his weekly allowance!!!

J

joeybagadonuts

the truth is i like doc's posts when they aren't directed at other people... he posts some good non-political topics, even if i don't agree with the some of the premises. but if i voice disagreement, he starts in about how i must listen to rush (even when the topic has no political basis & i can't stand rush) & how dense i am, and how i like to fuck blowup dolls instead of talking about the topic.

i don't doubt doc is intelligent and i don't think he's crazy, he just looks at differences of opinion as a personal affront & resorts to childish tactics to discredit those he sees as "opponents".

Basic logic is learned by almost everyone at some level. He missed that day, and thus his life is ruined since he lacks the simple foundation in which is needed to debate/argue.

He also has horrible grammar, and diction. Not to mention his post are ripe with non sequiturs

J

joeybagadonuts

$100 says Joey is "wrapping it up" right now

If not .. there goes his weekly allowance!!!

You realize you are babbling nonsense that is untrue? I could easily go outside and take a picture of my car, my house, my gf, etc and shut you up, but I won't, this is too funny. You are a certified maniac. Well done.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Wow ...

no shit?

So you would post a picture of that 83 Gremlin ya own on this site??

Please do that Mr Trump ...

J

joeybagadonuts

Wow ...

no shit?

So you would post a picture of that 83 Gremlin ya own on this site??

Please do that Mr Trump ...

What kind of car would you guess a YOUNG REPUBLICAN (I voted for Obama and hate Bush, too, so shut up) like myself would drive, Mr. Mercer?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and your "gf"

Ohhhh .... I bet she is "hot"

somehow the vision of Roseanne Barr is "just a natural fit" for a big "stud"
like yourself

Joey ... do they give you quarterly or annual pay reviews at Burger King?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Joey now bragging about his car?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey now bragging about his car?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

See, this is where you insanity comes out. I simply asked you what sort of car I drove, and you claim I am bragging. See, that is illogical as I never explicitly, nor implied my car was nice, I just asked you what you thought I drove. Somehow, in that warp little unlearned mind of yours, you turned that into

"LOLOL NOW HE IS BRAGGING"

You think you get extra points when you type all in caps, does it really drive you points home?
2348ji23e

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I've seen too many assclowns like you ...

Lot of "macho bragging" shit that is laughable

Go impress someone else ... it won't work with me in this lifetime

J

joeybagadonuts

I've seen too many assclowns like you ...

Lot of "macho bragging" shit that is laughable

Go impress someone else ... it won't work with me in this lifetime

Nice response. Sharp. Glad you make such lucid points.

rjt721

EOG Master

diogee and/or ballwonder's first duty as mod -- ban this lunatic.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

RTJ:

go away as the overall IQ of this forum drops when you start posting

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Oscar:

GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR MISSY

You are about as "sharp" as Sarah Palin on your "commentaries" in this forum

We pray no children turn to you for advice

Docs IQ over under 30? I want under for the "MAX." He loves himself a little Obama if you know what i mean. Doc"dickforbrains" Mercer, go fuck your blow up doll after mommy tells you to wrap it up tonight at 9pm EST.
- Wow, that is my best impression of you...how did i do?
Ps. Lets have a debate

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bricksforbrainless at HER best

I am guessing VERY CONFIDENTLY you had no scholastic offers when ya
graduated from the "fine institution of lower learning" many years ago

Docdickforbrains, isnt mommy telling you to "wrap it up" yet? She knows you spank to a little Obama early in the morning.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

2 retards got together one nite and fucked

and welcome EGO to Brickforshitbrains as a "contributor"

Atleast i dont spank it to Obama in the morning like ole doc does. You like to tear up your little 4 incher thinking dirty about Obama dont you sick fuck?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

How long ya been gay?

Ya comfortable now with your lifestyle?

I think its great you have chosen EOG to go public ...

Congrats to you and Freddie !!!

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

.......i can't stand rush.

Greetings Janus:

You and the Munchkin Man are gentlemen of two entirely different tastes.

The Munchkin Man loves Rush.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Limbaugh is a gay MFer who was too chickenshit to fight for this country while Gore and Murtha were earning Medals

"Rush" is a drug addict who wants this country to collapse ....

soli

EOG Dedicated

Greetings Janus:

You and the Munchkin Man are gentlemen of two entirely different tastes.

The Munchkin Man loves Rush.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

As I stated before, Rush and Hannity could run a train on The Munchkin Man and he would save the video to show his Grandchildren.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Soli:

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Wow, Soli and Doc should definately get together for drinks...and i am 100% sure it would lead to the bedroom.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Sad part is MM doesnt' realize both Hannity and LIMPbaugh ran scams using
American soldiers in Iraq to pad their pockets along with the bank accts of "Ollie" North and Laura Ingraham

MM wont talk about ... I wonder why?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Sad part is MM doesnt' realize both Hannity and LIMPbaugh ran scams using
American soldiers in Iraq to pad their pockets along with the bank accts of "Ollie" North and Laura Ingraham

MM wont talk about ... I wonder why?

The Munchkin Man prefers not to dignify all of the lies circulating about Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity with any attention.

The Munchkin Man only discusses the truth.

Munchkin Man

Wow, Soli and Doc should definately get together for drinks...and i am 100% sure it would lead to the bedroom.
Wow, that shut you up didnt it. Looks like you took my advice. See ya when you two are "done."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Love it

Missy Brickshitforbrains is WEAK on all issues

Missy: pick a topic ya want to debate on

ANYTIME / ANYPLACE

Missy Docdickinmouth is weak at everything in life. The only thing he has ever had confidence in is his typing ability. He is a weak little pedophile that lives in his parents basement.