Do you like where you live?

Re: Do you like where you live?

I love Arizona.

I have lived in Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Dayton, Las Vegas, and now AZ. Although the two years I spent in Vegas were one hell of a good time (before the kids), Arizona feels more like home.

I lived in Scotsdale for a year, it was ok, but I think I would want N. AZ if I was to move back
I love Arizona.

I have lived in Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Dayton, Las Vegas, and now AZ. Although the two years I spent in Vegas were one hell of a good time (before the kids), Arizona feels more like home.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Summers, the best. Winters, the worst. Five minutes from Lake Michigan beaches though.

janus

EOG Dedicated

Summers, the best. Winters, the worst. Five minutes from Lake Michigan beaches though.

when i was a kid our family went on a trip that somehow included stopping by a lake michigan beach. the sand was like gravel & the shore was packed with dead fish, flies and driftwood. it made a lasting impression.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Not so much...mountains and fishing is nice but outside of that :nono. Summer is nice but winters usually suck...not terrible this year.

I like Northern Virginia but the only sports team that can line up here is the Fucking Hockey team and who the fuck wants to go see them: Wizards are the worst team in the NBA, the Foreskins suck donkey balls, and the Nationals are just fucking putrid.

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

Love it love it love, just don't like the long winters, but I wouldn't want to live anywhee else.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Those with plenty of money, can live about anywhere. I want to move WEST. I can't see Arizona over Nevada; after watching the news last week. Phoenix, sounds like a movie from the Wild Wild West-concerning crime. I know that's everywhere to some degree.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Hate it. But with the kids rooted kind of hard to move and that is the main reason.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Love it, the winters are short and not to cold. for entertainment i have clemson fans telling me every off season this is the year . Of course the first game always comes along and puts an end to the fun.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

when i was a kid our family went on a trip that somehow included stopping by a lake michigan beach. the sand was like gravel & the shore was packed with dead fish, flies and driftwood. it made a lasting impression.

Where about?

soli

EOG Dedicated

I'm in ATL and I love it because I can pretty much fly from ATL to anywhere in the world none stop. I love the Falcons, Hawks and Braves..the chicks are plenty and the bars are many. I also love the weather because it's 9 months of warm weather and you get more house for your money. Damn!! I didn't realize how much I love this place...

J

joeybagadonuts

Love it and wouldn't live anywhere else.

15 mins from big city- SF
20 mins from the beach
2 hours from snow

The weather is great year round. The Bay Area can't be beat.

45 min flight to LA
1.5 hour flight to Vegas
4.5 hour flight to Hawaii

janus

EOG Dedicated

Where about?

i was 6-7 years old, i haven't a clue... i don't even remember anything else about the trip. probably visiting family in the chicago suburbs. its more of a snapshot in my mind than a movie, if you know what i mean.

we probably didnt even go to a real beach, just some deadend section of coastline to see the big lake.

cheapseats

EOG Master

20 mins from the beach
2 hours from snow

45 min flight to LA
1.5 hour flight to Vegas

Except if you desire to dip your toes in the ocean, then you might want to reconsider the beach.

janus

EOG Dedicated

20 mins from the beach
2 hours from snow

45 min flight to LA
1.5 hour flight to Vegas

i'm sure those living in the caymans are green with envy. on account of their heavy taxload & lack of stimulus packages.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

20 mins from the beach
2 hours from snow

45 min flight to LA
1.5 hour flight to Vegas

Ditto. Except East Palo Alto is about as hood as it gets. I'm used to it since i've been here for 20 years but there's no way in hell i'd raise my kids here. Moving to San Jose in a few months. Better place to start a family and still in the bay area. Only way i'm leaving the bay is if I win the lotto and buy my own island somewhere. :cocktail

I love it. Always something to do.
January- Only time I break out the coat. Enjoy the coolness.
Feb-speed weeks, Daytona 500
March-Bike weeks
April- spring break(what's left of it, but hot young ass still cum here).
May,June- live at the beach
July- Speed weeks. Coke/Pepsi 400
August,September- live at the beach(So fuckin hot, this is no option)
October-Biketoberfest
November-Relatives visit
December-Holiday time and time to enjoy the cool weather finally.

I lived up in Michigan for 26 years. Lived here for 8. You couldn't pay me to move back. I'm a Floridian for life. I don't like the snow and have no plans on seeing it anytime soon unless someone in the family passes. My in-laws have even moved to South Carolina and before his passing my father moved to Florida. Michigan is not for me any longer. Hell not for many people any longer. I may not be far enough south, as I seen 4 days in the teens' this year. So if I move it'll be to the southern part of the state.