Late game I'm on Nevada - Let's get this!

tool21

EOG Dedicated
The better team should get the win...late night drunk bet chase for me! LET'S CASH!! :houra All it took was MC on this to turn my lean to a bet.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Late game I'm on Nevada - Let's get this!

Good luck Tool...I lean Nevada but am snake bitten on these late night Hawaii chase games.

WLDTRKY

EOG Member

New to this
went all out on Nev
reading you tool 4 a couple wks
lets do it

tool21

EOG Dedicated

New to this
went all out on Nev
reading you tool 4 a couple wks
lets do it

Never bet what you can't afford to lose, that's rule number one. Gambling is all in fun, if you can't take losing gambling isn't for you. That being said...

Nevada (overall) has the better stats even with the harder schedule. I personally don't see how they can lose this game but you never know. My projection says Nevada -8 not counting home court but i can't see it being worth 6 or more in this game. I'm gonna take a guess and just say that Nevada will win this game by 5. MC is on a roll so having him on the same side isn't a bad thing.

WLDTRKY

EOG Member

liked this game early just needed a positive backing. never bet the house just a cup of coffee. Like to have a reason to follow cbb while FB is off.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Welcome to the site WLDTRKY...good luck on the game. 91023i2ndw;l

Only thing that concerns me is one day rest and travel to Hawaii. Hawaii blows dick