Would You Rather Lose Your Money

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Would You Rather Lose Your Money

Give me the blowout to take out the risk of me breaking my phone or something else. :+textinb3

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

like all others........BLOWOUT

make the death a fast and painless one as opposed to some stupid play with 2 seconds left costing me a game i had covered the entire way

the sooner i know i can move on and call it a loss the better IF i am going to lose the play no matter what

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

nothing better than that game on ESPN last nite

took the Under of 158 ...

the 2nd half ... I would have rather been on airplane with Limbaugh to my
right and Cheney to my left

these are the ones that get me...

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="evenrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:27</td><td valign="top"> </td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">28-40</td><td valign="top">Curtis Jerrells missed Three Point Jumper.</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:27</td><td valign="top">B.J. Holmes Defensive Rebound.</td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">28-40</td><td valign="top"> </td></tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:03</td><td valign="top">David Loubeau missed Two Point Jumper.</td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">28-40</td><td valign="top"> </td></tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:03</td><td valign="top"> </td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">28-40</td><td valign="top">Curtis Jerrells Defensive Rebound.</td></tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:00</td><td colspan="3" align="center">End of the 1st Half.</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:00</td><td valign="top"> </td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">28-40</td><td valign="top">Henry Dugat missed Three Point Jumper.</td></tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:00</td><td valign="top"> </td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">28-40</td><td valign="top">Baylor Offensive Rebound.</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="evenrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:04</td><td valign="top">Donald Sloan missed Three Point Jumper.</td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">68-72</td><td valign="top"> </td></tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:04</td><td valign="top"> </td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">68-72</td><td valign="top">Tweety Carter Defensive Rebound.</td></tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:04</td><td valign="top">Foul on Donald Sloan</td><td align="center" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">68-72</td><td valign="top"> </td></tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:04</td><td colspan="3" align="center">Baylor Full Timeout.</td></tr> <tr class="evenrow"><td valign="top" width="50">0:00</td><td colspan="3" align="center">End Game</td></tr></tbody></table>
ahhh so many chances to go over...

ballwonder

EOG Master

Nail biter. Nothing is worse checking a score to see your team is down by 30 and its already over.